Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Alpha's T/L is out, but reading it, it seems to be using Pejaka's T/L

 

Big-Bird

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
7,397
Age
23
Country
French Guiana
Hello, this is SIU
I often drink tea over coffee during work
But tea also has a lot of caffeine, so I mostly drink caffeine-free teas like chamomile.
Some people say it's a waste of money to go to a franchised café just to order a tea bag
But I'm that person who would order tea at a franchised café, lol.
I think the part-timers may like that.. since it's over once you dip it.
Either way, I think tea is better when I'm working over coffee or other sweet drinks.

It's a little chilly today, perhaps due to the rain.
I'm wearing short sleeves and shorts, and it feels like I'm taking cold damage continuously, lol.
But there's this weirdly un-cozy, hot feeling in middle of the cold weather
Maybe this is the K-hotness from the humid weather.

As for the work...
As more FH-levels begin to appear, I'm definitely having to think a lot about the balance.
The FHs are supposed to feel like they're a different level from the start,
But at the same time, I have to present them with dialogues and have them show their emotions.
Once they get really involved in the story, I'll end up having to pay a lot of attention to them.
Well, a connection is beginning to form somehow, but
It's probably better to view their strength as an unavoidable disaster or a natural disaster in terms of the settings.

I lost some weight recently, perhaps due to the stuff I had to go through.
I lost around 1-2 inches off my waist, so I thought I'd just take this opportunity to start working out...
I'm maintaining the said weight through exercises. Turning a crisis into an opportunity.... probably not^^
Either way, I have to be healthy.

Tonight's weather's a bit chilly today maybe because it's raining.
The difference in temperature is quite big, so careful not to catch a cold.
Stay healthy this week, and I hope you have a happy, smooth-going week.

I'll see you next week then!
Thanks ^^
SIU blog
Thanks to Lafa discord for trad
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not a link between the two exist right now according to SIU, she hate him..
She is there because she was not into PB and Traumerei plans
And because she can f*ck both of them in a fight lol
I don't know where you're getting that Blossom. That's the PB mothership, there's a giant board saying so.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
If no one can figure out who Pudidy is, I sincerely give up on rankers.

Dude, Pudidy is one of the oldest LPB rankers, impossible for anyone on the PB ship to recognize him.
That’s the PB ship? Oh shit i thought that was Eurasia
 

Yelnats

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
2,374
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
I'm talking about when you start climbing.

When you fail, it's indifferent. AA can access any middle area among the 52 confirmed floors he has climbed, if he doesn't pass the 53rd floor test, he cannot access the middle area.
But what make you think he is warped above 52nd floor?
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't know where you're getting that Blossom. That's the PB mothership, there's a giant board saying so.
What oh lord
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But what make you think he is warped above 52nd floor?
And why couldn't it? We don't know which floor they are on. We only know now that it is a Po Bidau floor.
 

big094

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
219
Reaction score
244
Country
Jamaica
  1. Gustang: What brings me here? The fact that you came first and set up a camp right in front of our territory. // I can only let you trick me to a certain point, Kirin. // Where is your Family Head? // I came all the way here, and he's nowhere to be seen. // Has he truly become one with the chair since he's been on it for such a long time?

Even the FH can't stand Troymerei anymore. lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Satcha is still alive
The chosen one, laziness is the way, anyone else remember the ridiculously long name of her power. This arc went on for decades!
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,704
Age
28
Country
Italy
Am i the only one not buying Pudidy, Perseus, Holan, Candidi and Meyer entering the mothership because they thought they couldn't get away ? Wtf was that plan
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
In my defense, the raw chapter wasn't out so the only body language I could read from was the one where she drew out her spear with such a frightened expression :cheez
That wasn't fright, but surprise. Someone sneaked up on her, as so she was put on the defensive.

As expected, the Captain and Maschenny had a nice chat and there was no conflict. I'm annoyed that SIU off paneled it though.
 

DeadCosmos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
750
Reaction score
1,296
Age
26
Country
United States
Perhaps since lo po bia is weakest families, he stays on the lower floors???
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Am i the only one not buying Pudidy, Perseus, Holan, Candidi and Meyer entering the mothership because they thought they couldn't get away ? Wtf was that plan
And how did they get away? The motherships are surrounded by beacons of High-rankers apart from the cannons and the rankers themselves, not to mention the regents and the FH.
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
So Sophia did block the shinwonryu attacks from damaging the needle. I guess this makes Siu stupid too as a certain fanboy once said :3c

I have high expectations for Sophia's ranking if it is ever revealed
Nope just you .

You can twist word , but blocking the shinwonryuu from destroying the needle for few second is different from blocking a shinwonryuu .
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Am i the only one not buying Pudidy, Perseus, Holan, Candidi and Meyer entering the mothership because they thought they couldn't get away ? Wtf was that plan
If this accordingly to the plan as rachel say
They were waiting for these 5 guys to arrive so there’s not way they can hid at this point
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
And how did they get away? The motherships are surrounded by beacons of High-rankers apart from the cannons and the rankers themselves, not to mention the regents and the FH.
Flyin high speed? Evk was quicker than a ship in the last station
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If this accordingly to the plan as rachel say
They were waiting for these 5 guys to arrive so there’s not way they can hid at this point
The translation has changed, it says "this is a very rare incident".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Flyin high speed? Evk was quicker than a ship in the last station
Last station had only one LB, here we can have dozens.
 
Top