Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Alpha's T/L is out, but reading it, it seems to be using Pejaka's T/L

 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Oh so you think I’m Cinera with an alternative account. Nope, I’m me and I saw on the forum that Cinera is also a huge maschenny fan. I’m not him though. I’m not much on this forum though. As I mostly use it to read the spoilers early. But it works still the same as worstgen forum. So I believe if you click on my profile you can see since when I’m part of it and that I’ve commented stuff that is completely different from Cinera.
BTW I know Cinera from worstgen forum, where I’m on a different user name though.
@sazon here the prove you was not asking for.

you have a bad timing every other weekend cinera’s berserker come here to worship him sorry i got it wrong but you came here today like of all them
Tagging him
In my comment against her goddess Maschenny.
I lnow he’s in that forum and in two others that i know of. He’s building a nation..
you can share you theories here too, freely.
 

Fun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
169
Age
32
Country
Indonesia
Which one? Perez should be on Mas' ship or in Yama's needle, the girl who freed Hybrider is supposed to be gone (I think she said the nest battle was too dangerous for her)
The girl one, we don't even know the girl's identity until now. Like her name, is she a ranker or regular? Etc.

Well, to be fair, Lyb has been "loyal" to Zahard since genesis.

And given what Aria says, it should be known that he hates his father (Gustang), at least by his superiors.

For us it may even be something probable and even cliché, but given the whole trajectory of the character in their world, it is something difficult to imagine.

Or, Adori already suspects and used this fight to have evidence.
Yes, Aria Said White's sentiment was akin to Lyb's, implying their inferiority complex to their FH.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
OT, but what do you think of Hu Band? I'm planning on going to their show later this year.
You got me there with the google search
You know im not from there i was checking the guy lol i can’t just drop my address here last time a click a link here $250 disappear from my bank Lol
 

Aliblack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
710
Reaction score
2,025
Age
33
Country
Iran
Really reevaluating the phrase "who's your daddy?"...
That is such a story:

Step-girl: "Why are you doing this step-dad?"
Step-dad: "You have violated the rules of my kingdom (his home), so you should be punished by your majesty."
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's funny seeing Gustang talk normally to people in the older chapters after all this "Oh, great leader, we don't even deserve to look upon your face, everyone, lower your heads."

"Bugs"

"Vermin"

"Insects"
He even spoke politely to Kirin, which surprised me.
 

Enryuu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
68
Reaction score
101
Age
34
Country
Kosovo
@sazon here the prove you was not asking for.

you have a bad timing every other weekend cinera’s berserker come here to worship him sorry i got it wrong but you came here today like of all them
Tagging him
In my comment against her goddess Maschenny.
I lnow he’s in that forum and in two others that i know of. He’s building a nation..
you can share you theories here too, freely.
Well I don’t have any particular theories on the princesses. Androssi is the only I really like and design wise I prefer Maschenny. I’m curious about Anne and Adori. That’s about it. But I do like to start chaos and debates. That is why I tagged him.
 

Aliblack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
710
Reaction score
2,025
Age
33
Country
Iran
He’s building a nation..
Once, I was searching other sites and most of them were strangers except for Cin. He was active there. He's a legend.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Once, I was searching other sites and most of them were strangers except for Cin. He was active there. He's a legend.
website name: 4chan
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
He even spoke politely to Kirin, which surprised me.
Maybe like Ha Jinsung
Kirin is from that time so they got respect from them… same for Purdidy he knew PB MT just watching it one time real quick.. some FH already had kids before finishing climbing no? I mean because it was stated they send their DD to conquer floors before genesis.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I miss Sly, at this point he would have said that Baam and Rei fell out of the tower.
He going to be free next week
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Once, I was searching other sites and most of them were strangers except for Cin. He was active there. He's a legend.
Hahahahahahahaah he is in like 10 forum building his nation.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
You got me there with the google search
You know im not from there i was checking the guy lol i can’t just drop my address here last time a click a link here $250 disappear from my bank Lol
And I appreciated it!
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
How do you know? Wasn't that you who kept saying he will be free next week or it was someone else?
Yeah it was me i got like 4 weeks saying the same
Hope is last thing to lose but he’s here just watching from outside so if you wanna share a memory let him know he’s reading
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

==========



You've been saying this for weeks.

I think Demon took him out behind the barn and shot him.
Hahahaahahah sly was against all the pools he made
w/o not reason. he need a free time to think better and respect people.. The time to be a better person is one month of prision they say.. well next week is a month.
Everybody make mistake.
 

Aliblack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
710
Reaction score
2,025
Age
33
Country
Iran
Sly beg for mercy to mods as Rachel did to Headon. Maybe, they give you a chance again.
 

big094

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
219
Reaction score
244
Country
Jamaica
She was helping cause EVK threat her to kill her
Then she went in the cat tower by his own w/o any obligation of helping her anymore and free to not being accuse of treason.. but she just kept helping them to the end not reason anymore
She was not with evk 95% of the time
There’s was not death threat to her and her sons.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lefav was so worried to be recognized in the family and then at the first situation betrayed the family w/o a single reason.
It really is insane

where does she go from here?

kids most likely at the lo po bia castle
She came to this war to become a branch head

lefav deadbeat mom arc incoming?
 

Blue thunderclap

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 31, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
74
Age
30
Country
England
So, Baam and co have teleported to Lillials ship. Khun and co have teleported to LBP mothership where Gustang is. That means Dowon, Karaka, Hansung, and whoever else have teleported to Rachel?
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
He even spoke politely to Kirin, which surprised me.
Kirin is one of the strongest in the family. Not FH level, but wouldn't be a fight Gustang would seek out imo
 
Top