Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We need 1 person as reserve, if one of the pairs get broken by today's lynch that person would automatically fill the empty spot.
Anybody still free that wants to do this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's panda gaem (sorry @Farfalla @Copy Panda :uguu) for what we know they could all be five mafia escorts to defend themselves against these cases. I would never assume it's a classical mafia setup with such setup, sorry.
I agree, but we have 2 extra nights after this one.
We do this tonight and then do something else tomorrow to recheck everything.

If they are 5 hoes, a lot of people may report being blocked, if 2 people report that, it probably mean they are more hoes since not everybody can tell.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
We need 1 person as reserve, if one of the pairs get broken by today's lynch that person would automatically fill the empty spot.
Anybody still free that wants to do this?
It's gonna be @SirSamuel016

If Sam doesn't have the lux to fill a lynched pairs spot, then sam go for any of the oranges.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
@Shad move your vote you grown adult, then I'll move mine.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I have to say hosts, great job with the Raiden pic for the votecount :lambirb

I'm busy right now but gotta say that there is no agreement on this topic, people are choosing their partners to swap with and I would really like to trade with you.

Let just confirm so that we can be added to the list and let others find partners?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry busy at work not reading other posts right now
If theres no mass agreement then I wont participate on it, its lame and I agree with Daddy Zhongli Demon on the point of this seeming like an "easy win" mafia plan, even if Town stomps its so lame I dont even find it funny.

On a side note I found weird how Tatsu basically agreed with gnut, then Evil said something against it and she straight up votes him, like hello??
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Shad move your vote you grown adult, then I'll move mine.
We can only move once now, don't want to rush, I actually don't want to die as well so gotta do this right, any idea?

They are people with locked votes and people that won't be back today, those look like easy scapegoats but sounds very immoral to vote them without a good reason.

What do you think?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Worst thing is that we cannot even track scums with vote patterns because they dont know each other :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I repeated my top three reds for at least 10 pages now. Down with any.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Worst thing is that we cannot even track scums with vote patterns because they dont know each other :lmao
What the hell are you doing tonight?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I repeated my top three reds for at least 10 pages now. Down with any.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What the hell are you doing tonight?
Not swapping with you, Gry or Shad and most probably not swapping with Marm, if she's scum and I lose for that I wont forgive myself for the stupidity if this.

And I have to go back to my shift now, later.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
It's 56 minutes to go, so maybe there was no Assassin kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not swapping with you, Gry or Shad and most probably not swapping with Marm, if she's scum and I lose for that I wont forgive myself for the stupidity if this.

And I have to go back to my shift now, later.
We are all taken. I mean you could at least make the impression that you are following the discussion and town-consensus so for.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not swapping with you, Gry or Shad and most probably not swapping with Marm, if she's scum and I lose for that I wont forgive myself for the stupidity if this.

And I have to go back to my shift now, later.
We are all taken. I mean you could at least make the impression that you are following the discussion and town-consensus so for.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Correction, marmalade might not be taken.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh yeah she is. silly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Paird friend list
Asako (targets)shinobi
Shad (targets)GrySun (targets)
Brandish (targets)Crescent Jinx (targets)
Evil3ye (targets)@Erinyes btw do you like to keep your role and target me too, or not?
James (targets)@Holt (pls confirm)

@MarmaladeSky @Tatsumaki @AwkwardMisha get someone paired up!
Paird friend list
Asako (targets)shinobi (targets?)
Shad (targets)GrySun (targets)
Brandish (targets)Crescent Jinx (targets)
Evil3ye (targets)Erinyes (targets)
James (targets)Holt (targets)
Marmalade (targets)Misha (targets?)

@Tatsumaki you should decide whether you pair up with @SirSamuel016 or take a chance with someone else. Let Sam know before day end.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Every game I tell myself to vote earlier and not during the last hour.

.........
.........
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I repeated my top three reds for at least 10 pages now. Down with any.
Demon and gnut have 15 posts while gajeel has 6.
@GrySun you seemed interested in last voting this day phase, any ideas?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:hurr

I’m sorry Evil. A speed dating with you Honestly sounds fun, but I am not taking the risk to become a scum even if it’s super low. Trade with me, but I’m not touching anyone. I would prefer not to be touched too, since I got some plans when it comes to my role, but I can’t control that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


🤨 Excuse me what
This is typical gajeel, I don't see this as scummy, he always plays by himself.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Won't be back for the end of the NP. Don't see anything new here so I guess my vote will stay on Gry.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Demon and gnut have 15 posts while gajeel has 6.
@GrySun you seemed interested in last voting this day phase, any ideas?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This is typical gajeel, I don't see this as scummy, he always plays by himself.
Move your vote you scum, we just sitting here waiting to get sniped
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top