omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree, but we have 2 extra nights after this one.It's panda gaem (sorry @Farfalla @Copy Panda) for what we know they could all be five mafia escorts to defend themselves against these cases. I would never assume it's a classical mafia setup with such setup, sorry.
It's gonna be @SirSamuel016We need 1 person as reserve, if one of the pairs get broken by today's lynch that person would automatically fill the empty spot.
Anybody still free that wants to do this?
It's panda gaem (sorry @Farfalla @Copy Panda)
If theres no mass agreement then I wont participate on it, its lame and I agree withI'm busy right now but gotta say that there is no agreement on this topic, people are choosing their partners to swap with and I would really like to trade with you.
Let just confirm so that we can be added to the list and let others find partners?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry busy at work not reading other posts right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
omona~I have to say hosts, great job with the Raiden pic for the votecount![]()
DAMNITI have to say hosts, great job with the Raiden pic for the votecount![]()
We can only move once now, don't want to rush, I actually don't want to die as well so gotta do this right, any idea?@Shad move your vote you grown adult, then I'll move mine.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What the hell are you doing tonight?Worst thing is that we cannot even track scums with vote patterns because they dont know each other![]()
Oh you mean double swap yup, nice ideaPaird friend list
Asako (targets) shinobi Shad (targets) GrySun (targets) Brandish (targets) Crescent Jinx (targets) Evil3ye (targets) @Erinyes btw do you like to keep your role and target me too, or not? James (targets) @Holt (pls confirm)
@MarmaladeSky @Tatsumaki @AwkwardMisha get someone paired up!
Not swapping with you, Gry or Shad and most probably not swapping with Marm, if she's scum and I lose for that I wont forgive myself for the stupidity if this.I repeated my top three reds for at least 10 pages now. Down with any.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What the hell are you doing tonight?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We are all taken. I mean you could at least make the impression that you are following the discussion and town-consensus so for.Not swapping with you, Gry or Shad and most probably not swapping with Marm, if she's scum and I lose for that I wont forgive myself for the stupidity if this.
And I have to go back to my shift now, later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
We are all taken. I mean you could at least make the impression that you are following the discussion and town-consensus so for.Not swapping with you, Gry or Shad and most probably not swapping with Marm, if she's scum and I lose for that I wont forgive myself for the stupidity if this.
And I have to go back to my shift now, later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Paird friend listPaird friend list
Asako (targets) shinobi Shad (targets) GrySun (targets) Brandish (targets) Crescent Jinx (targets) Evil3ye (targets) @Erinyes btw do you like to keep your role and target me too, or not? James (targets) @Holt (pls confirm)
@MarmaladeSky @Tatsumaki @AwkwardMisha get someone paired up!
| Asako (targets) | shinobi (targets?) |
| Shad (targets) | GrySun (targets) |
| Brandish (targets) | Crescent Jinx (targets) |
| Evil3ye (targets) | Erinyes (targets) |
| James (targets) | Holt (targets) |
| Marmalade (targets) | Misha (targets?) |
Demon and gnut have 15 posts while gajeel has 6.I repeated my top three reds for at least 10 pages now. Down with any.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is typical gajeel, I don't see this as scummy, he always plays by himself.
I’m sorry Evil. A speed dating with you Honestly sounds fun, but I am not taking the risk to become a scum even if it’s super low. Trade with me, but I’m not touching anyone. I would prefer not to be touched too, since I got some plans when it comes to my role, but I can’t control that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Excuse me what
Move your vote you scum, we just sitting here waiting to get snipedDemon and gnut have 15 posts while gajeel has 6.
@GrySun you seemed interested in last voting this day phase, any ideas?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is typical gajeel, I don't see this as scummy, he always plays by himself.