Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Come on guys dont make me painstakingly ask this to everyone. Some info pls.

I would think GB made Evil a mafia from their interaction.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wasn't able to confirm i wasn't blocked, if you are mafia I can see mafia hoe protecting you, just something to keep in mind.

Where you able to confirm that you have not been blocked? If this reveals too much about your role then don't answer.

I was hoping to keep trying to confirm you in the next days but the mechanic has been disabled, so any plans that relied on that are gone.
No I don‘t know if I was blocked, but I doubt they would focus on our 2-pair here.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Apparently it's normal that I didn't get a PM so Sam if you downgraded, the role you got isn't from me.
This doesn't really make sense, the only way for this to happen is:

You have been blocked.

Even if somebody targeted Sam, you should then either get Sam original role if you won the coin toss, or Sam new role if you lose the coin toss.

Any idea

* Fixed quote
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Still amazed at that incomplete table from D1. Not surprised that the lynch went down to the wire.

Guess it was asking for too much.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Tatsumaki Sam also need to have been blocked for this to happen
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GB when I was trying to kill evil, you tried to kill me, when we went for gnut to avoid killing each other you switched from me to evil.

Care to explain your thought process?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was/am all for the ordered swapping but that table was not complete which disappointed me too much.
This doesn‘t sound in-line with your posts from yesterday. The list was decently complete.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,777
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That should still leave you with a new role, unless Sam targetted you as well.

Sam did you?
I targeted Tatsu as per Evil's tagged message. I sadly didn't have much time to read through things during the night phase as I ended up having to sort out some stressful Uni things 😩 All fixed now so I cangive the game my full attention.

Seems I have swapped with Daws then, can confirm he's a green.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Did you swap target anyone?
Actually I didn't. I also wanted to be sneaky and get rid of my shitty role (Pirate) that more often than not gets me killed, but seems I wasn't targetted by Erin as discussed either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
VOTEKILL GNUT

Take that old fella :e3 :handgun That better teach you.

If Sam and Tatsu team up, we have up to seven pairs who could possible vouch for each other (Town Prostitute please don't interfere), minus mafia meddling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Paird friend list: half hour before day end

Asako (targets)shinobi (targets)
Shad (targets)GrySun (targets)
Brandish (targets)Crescent Jinx (targets)
Evil3ye (targets)Erinyes (targets)
James (targets)Holt (targets)
Marmalade (targets)Misha (targets)
@SirSamuel016 (targets)@Tatsumaki (targets)

TOWNE PROSTITUTE Don't target the people that are trading!

People not trading:

Demonspeed
Gajeel
gnut
GB
Lambu
SonOfDaws
Vandred
We had 7/10 pairs Brandish, it surely couldn‘t have been that bad that we are missing 3 pairs. And of the remaining people, some stated intentions to swap certain people like Daws did.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This doesn‘t sound in-line with your posts from yesterday. The list was decently complete.
There were like how many people unassigned? People who agreed to swap should have been paired with those non-compliant ones. It was disappointing.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
This doesn‘t sound in-line with your posts from yesterday. The list was decently complete.
Nice and orderly huh :heh .

Two of the "uncooperative" were revealed Town and some of the cooperative ones didn't even follow it.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx are we sure you traded with Brandish?

I will PM the host to confirm if mafia were aware of this change since the Night Phase, it would explain this interaction.
I didn't trade, she gets my very swappable Bodyguard.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nice and orderly huh :heh .

Two of the "uncooperative" were revealed Town and some of the cooperative ones didn't even follow it.
Lynch them ALL!!! :twitch
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top