omo! but in fake spanish
@Crescent Jinx brandish claims to have gotten Jesus from you.Brandish - Cres (intended pair) - Exchange - Brandish claims Jesus
Fark that's a bad one to loseAnd my former role was doctor
I don‘t think it was lost, but is soon to be..Fark that's a bad one to lose
If Jinx got recruited to be a Mason wouldn't her role be lost? Or do you think it got swapped and was then wiped via the Mason recruit?I don‘t think it was lost, but is soon to be..

Didn't brandish claim to have gotten Jesus? Isn't that wierd since Jesus was a carpenter?If Jinx got recruited to be a Mason wouldn't her role be lost? Or do you think it got swapped and was then wiped via the Mason recruit?![]()
I think her claim is a bit TMI.If Jinx got recruited to be a Mason wouldn't her role be lost? Or do you think it got swapped and was then wiped via the Mason recruit?![]()
Wait... there is a better way to hide it, just don't say what it is.He tried hiding it with Jesus and hoping Cres picks up on it, but Cres just reveals it and Doc is now in the open.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But by faking Jesus he becomes someone mafia doesn‘t wanna kill. Compared to hiding it and being a likely holder of a good role.Wait... there is a better way to hide it, just don't say what it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He was caught lying by demonspeed I think, about the Jesus thingy.
yeah i see now sounds out of town lambu character indeed, also couldnt we swap this upcoming night as wellLike, even if he disagreed with making a public list, he would never pass up using the mechanic if he was town. At least swapping someone he himself picked.
Him not doing so shows me he cannot do it = mafia. Vand I am iffy about as well, but that one at least made his thoughts/reasons easier to believe.
We originally could, but hosts panicked and disabled it starting now. No more swaps.yeah i see now sounds out of town lambu character indeed, also couldnt we swap this upcoming night as well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You do know your recruiter in the next day phase.You have been recruited to the Mason group by PlayerX (Mason Recruiter) and your role changes to Mason.
The other members of the Mason group are:
PlayerY (Mason)
PlayerZ (Mason)
*At the start of the next Night Phase you will be given a private means of communication to talk with each other.
This part is actually not true.So unless brandish defends Erin, we can assume he is giving us the green light to lynch.
I saw it, just busy trying to guarantee Oli won't pierce an eye with a ruler. I'll update things soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Would they PM Brandish tho, or only the "final Mason", as they do with the game mechanic swaps? If so then Brandish can confirm more things.If brandish was recruited D1 it means we have a real recruiter.
If they used their role, it means it not a crazy person, that would trade his role to screw with evil..
At this point may as well.
@votekill Erinyes
She is tied to too many stories, I believe she will help us figure out who to lynch next depending on her role, affiliation.
Example of PM when recruited.
You do know your recruiter in the next day phase.
Therefor brandish does know who it is already, while Jinx will know in this Night phase.
So unless brandish defends Erin, we can assume he is giving us the green light to lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'd expect a Sam to have such a roleIf I was mafia would I really be that clumsy?
I've still got backreading to do is the truth of the matter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Understandable. Happy with it?![]()
They would PM brandish in my opinion, mechanic is priority 4, therefor recruitement + PM happens before.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Would they PM Brandish tho, or only the "final Mason", as they do with the game mechanic swaps? If so then Brandish can confirm more things.
Regardless, we clearly have a Recruiter as confirmed by Cres, so wtf are you doing voting Erin?