Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If brandish was recruited D1 it means we have a real recruiter.

If they used their role, it means it not a crazy person, that would trade his role to screw with evil..

At this point may as well.

@votekill Erinyes

She is tied to too many stories, I believe she will help us figure out who to lynch next depending on her role, affiliation.

Example of PM when recruited.


You do know your recruiter in the next day phase.
Therefor brandish does know who it is already, while Jinx will know in this Night phase.

So unless brandish defends Erin, we can assume he is giving us the green light to lynch.
You do realise that erin will be confirmed anyways as mason will have their night pad and know who is who
So crescent will know soon enough erin is the recruiter
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd expect a Sam to have such a role

Btw, who do you suspect and trust after seeing that day 1 lynch?
Friendly reminder that mafias did not know their teammates on D1, so the most we can glean from D1 votes is if some people uncharacteristically got rid of a person they knew was town/a good role.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You do realise that erin will be confirmed anyways as mason will have their night pad and know who is who
So crescent will know soon enough erin is the recruiter
Good point, I didn't think about it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You do realise that erin will be confirmed anyways as mason will have their night pad and know who is who
So crescent will know soon enough erin is the recruiter
And even if they kill Crescent, Erin or the „real Recruiter“ will have a new person to vouch for them. So an Erin lynch is high risk.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So let me get this straight.

N1:
Recruiter targets brandish for recruitment and also decides to fuck with a random Pair by swaping his role with Erinyes.

I see absolutely no value in this move.

It clear that the recruiter is not one of the Pairs, so why would they intervene like this?

What do they gain?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'd expect a Sam to have such a role

Btw, who do you suspect and trust after seeing that day 1 lynch?
:kappa

Well apart from you given we've confirmed each other, the ones I'd trust the most are GB and Jinx, maybe Gry? Not 100% sold on anyone else just yet but there are a few that look alright.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So let me get this straight.

N1:
Recruiter targets brandish for recruitment and also decides to fuck with a random Pair by swaping his role with Erinyes.

I see absolutely no value in this move.

It clear that the recruiter is not one of the Pairs, so why would they intervene like this?

What do they gain?
I see tons of value, provided the old recruiter comes forward and confirms up to 3 townies(himself, the guy who got recruiter, and new Mason)

HOWEVER, our dear old-Recruiter got fucked by Erin‘s Lover secondary and is now living his life in sadness. We can and should still make full use of the fruits of his labor though. Tough luck.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:kappa

Well apart from you given we've confirmed each other, the ones I'd trust the most are GB and Jinx, maybe Gry? Not 100% sold on anyone else just yet but there are a few that look alright.
Why you trust GB this much?

Do please fully reread before making weird statements.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I see tons of value, provided the old recruiter comes forward and confirms up to 3 townies(himself, the guy who got recruiter, and new Mason)

HOWEVER, our dear old-Recruiter got fucked by Erin‘s Lover secondary and is now living his life in sadness. We can and should still make full use of the fruits of his labor though. Tough luck.
Ok I may have rushed, this is clearly above my pay grade, recruiter is a hard role for me to grasp.
I will think about the fact that the previous recruiter could be a lover now.

I regret voting Erin and I don't encourage people to vote her as well, let wait for Jinx confirmation tomorrow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No info:

GB
Vandred

No swappers:

Demonspeed
Lambu
Lover Recruiter has to be one of these guys.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:kappa

Well apart from you given we've confirmed each other, the ones I'd trust the most are GB and Jinx, maybe Gry? Not 100% sold on anyone else just yet but there are a few that look alright.
So u trust GB and jinx more than those u switched with ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hunting the Lover should be a priority, we get 2 kills out of it.
Do you agree they are very likely to be in the non-paired group + evil?

If yes then even more reasons to go for Lambu it seems.

~
I need to stop posting to avoid penalty, I switch to reading mostly mode.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why you trust GB this much?

Do please fully reread before making weird statements.
Let's say there's less for me to distrust him than some others currently hence why I floated his name up there.

So u trust GB and jinx more than those u switched with ?
Where did I say I trusted GB or Jinx more than Daws? I was responding to Daws who swapped with me, and I trust him the most hence addressing him first before bringing in other names. Don't go bending my words like that.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Did my post post? I like pressed reply twice but my connection so bad at work. I thought it would duplicate but it looks like it still didn’t post
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
omg Sam dont backtrack nau, it goes without saying if you green you trust me uncoditionally
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,330
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Alright, caught up.

I still have my role, but that doesn't change my opinion on James (which is currently nothing). As I said yesterday, I see the swap as less a confirmation tactic and more of catching liars.

Not sure what exactly happened with the Evil, Erin and X triangle, but Erin shouldn't have been able to swap as lover. We could verify her mason claims but I feel that's a bit of an awkward position since she could've already tagged with scum buddy..

There's Brandish/Jinx too with mismatching swaps. Assuming Brandish is lying, that would mean he took a ridiculous gamble with the Jesus claim? But more importantly, it would mean Jinx actually got his scum role too? If Jinx is lying and didn't swap, then there would be no reason for Brandish to lie? If there isn't a third party that influenced their swap, I'm not sure how exactly this makes sense...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright, caught up.

I still have my role, but that doesn't change my opinion on James (which is currently nothing). As I said yesterday, I see the swap as less a confirmation tactic and more of catching liars.

Not sure what exactly happened with the Evil, Erin and X triangle, but Erin shouldn't have been able to swap as lover. We could verify her mason claims but I feel that's a bit of an awkward position since she could've already tagged with scum buddy..

There's Brandish/Jinx too with mismatching swaps. Assuming Brandish is lying, that would mean he took a ridiculous gamble with the Jesus claim? But more importantly, it would mean Jinx actually got his scum role too? If Jinx is lying and didn't swap, then there would be no reason for Brandish to lie? If there isn't a third party that influenced their swap, I'm not sure how exactly this makes sense...
Why nothing regarding James? Mafia cannot initiate a swap, so either mafia blocked you specifically, or you both could initiate a swap, leading to you both keeping your original roles. In that case you are both no doubt town.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,330
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why nothing regarding James? Mafia cannot initiate a swap, so either mafia blocked you specifically, or you both could initiate a swap, leading to you both keeping your original roles. In that case you are both no doubt town.
You said it already. We have a few inconsistencies with the swap reveals but almost everything else is peachy. Peachy in the sense that, we don't have any block claims so far. As an escort, the smart thing to do would be to block your partner and just claim you swapped. That could've happened to any of the pairs with "successful swaps". So, I'm remaining neutral on my partner (because I didn't have any read on him to begin with)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You said it already. We have a few inconsistencies with the swap reveals but almost everything else is peachy. Peachy in the sense that, we don't have any block claims so far. As an escort, the smart thing to do would be to block your partner and just claim you swapped. That could've happened to any of the pairs with "successful swaps". So, I'm remaining neutral on my partner (because I didn't have any read on him to begin with)
Why do you think they would use a block on a pair? Them becoming town wins them the game, as town. Further proof of that is Gajeel kill. If they wanted to mess with the pairs they would‘ve killed one member of a pair, but they didn‘t. They killed a guy not interested in swapping.

Tell me why you think they‘d specifically block a pair, but not also kill a pair to disable it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said, given we cannot swap anymore, anything you‘d like to say about your role Holt?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You said it already. We have a few inconsistencies with the swap reveals but almost everything else is peachy. Peachy in the sense that, we don't have any block claims so far. As an escort, the smart thing to do would be to block your partner and just claim you swapped. That could've happened to any of the pairs with "successful swaps". So, I'm remaining neutral on my partner (because I didn't have any read on him to begin with)
I have the same concern about hoe, the fact that the hosts disabled this mechanic early probably means this wasn't intended, so the mafia team is not made of only hoes, if that was the case the hosts won't remove the mechanic.

So probably 1 hoe in the game, 1 pair is compromised I think so I would like you guys to keep this in mind for the end game.

I'm waiting to see Gry kill some mafia to trust him more, as he is a good player for mafia to pull their resources to protect.

But there is no point in discussing this in D2, as they are other easier mafia to find.

Just keep this in mind for when we run out of easy targets and the game is no over yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top