Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Pirate is such a weird coaim tho Evil, you wanted to lose the role but you can do that just by using it too.
Yeah well or I die trying. I'm obviously not good at judging people on Day 1 (killing gnut, pairing myself with mafia Erin), so honestly good call here still.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm mafia-turned-townie indeed XD . Still Asako looks townie to me, I've been observing her all day ewww
How many mafia in the pad?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Why you not tell us like 40 hours earlier reeeeeeeeeeeee.

Who would randomly target you to swap with when you already had a pair?
Coz you were obviously going to bully my Asako XD didn't want her to be the lynch for today at least. especially that I'm not convinced about her being mafia myself.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
On another point, I find Gry's focus on Lambu very surprising and I don't really understand his reasons.
It was all written down. That said Margi, I don‘t think I‘ve ever seen a townie substitute in a game before, my memory only tells me of substituted mafias. So you are going up against quite the precedent to show yourself as town.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Okay I'm catching up way too slowly 🙃, I would have voted for someone in the Evil Erin pair anyway
If y'all think Erin can be confirmed later then

Votekill Evil

Still catching up.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Coz you were obviously going to bully my Asako XD didn't want her to be the lynch for today at least. especially that I'm not convinced about her being mafia myself.
So wait, you are saying you dont want her to get bullied yet protect her in the same post, by saying she doesn’t seem mafia.
Mhmh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't wanna be a Lambu-buzzkill, but is this really how we wanna win? :uguu
Then stop being a Lambu-buzzkill. Host clearly had this all intended, with how they allowed allegiance change and provided special pads with no names for users. Now go back to your lynch table :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So wait, you are saying you dont want her to get bullied yet protect her in the same post, by saying she doesn’t seem mafia.
Mhmh.
Yeah actually, @shinobi “dear Asako“ you say, while setting up the poor thing to swap you and become mafia. Bit callous.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Asako looking quite scum lol
shinobi you should have come out earlier, it would have saved me from severe brain damage talking with the german brick.

Restless Spirit claim nobody ever can proof, come on guys, her and Lambu are mafia.
I thought mafias dont know each other? Besides if she's scum getting rid from the "mafia mole" via lynch is a win.
Still I admit you dont have much to hold yourself onto, props.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Stop killing me, jeez, I am Townie, I can proof it, why you do this. :uguu
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Did you recognize anyone by their way of writing?
Nothing concrete. Just my own thoughts from when we were deciding the kill and such.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nothing concrete. Just my own thoughts from when we were deciding the kill and such.
Do you know who was the person being targeted by a kill from mafia?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I thought mafias dont know each other? Besides if she's scum getting rid from the "mafia mole" via lynch is a win.
Still I admit you dont have much to hold yourself onto, props.
Is that true, has it been confirmed? Sorry was away for half of the day and might have missed some things.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
So wait, you are saying you dont want her to get bullied yet protect her in the same post, by saying she doesn’t seem mafia.
Mhmh.
Yup, sharing my opinion that she doesn't look mafia to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will be on phone from now and checking irregularly while doing something else, so my D2 is kinda over.
Dear Doctor, protect me from this evil Lambu so I don‘t end up dead tomorrow and can share my thoughts on players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you know who was the person being targeted by a kill from mafia?
Oh and, @shinobi this and how did you decide who does the kill? Was anyone like „I‘m janitor let me have it“ or so?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hold up, they killed James but the Doctor'd guy Gajeel dies? The same Doctor guy that had a role inconsitancy in the claims and the same person "backing up" Mason bullshit?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Will be on phone from now and checking irregularly while doing something else, so my D2 is kinda over.
Dear Doctor, protect me from this evil Lambu so I don‘t end up dead tomorrow and can share my thoughts on players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh and, @shinobi this and how did you decide who does the kill? Was anyone like „I‘m janitor let me have it“ or so?
Someone said he's Rookie so he/she did the kill. The others had their roles to play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top