omo! but in fake spanish
Yeah well or I die trying. I'm obviously not good at judging people on Day 1 (killing gnut, pairing myself with mafia Erin), so honestly good call here still.Pirate is such a weird coaim tho Evil, you wanted to lose the role but you can do that just by using it too.
How many mafia in the pad?I'm mafia-turned-townie indeed XD . Still Asako looks townie to me, I've been observing her all day ewww
Coz you were obviously going to bully my Asako XD didn't want her to be the lynch for today at least. especially that I'm not convinced about her being mafia myself.Why you not tell us like 40 hours earlier reeeeeeeeeeeee.
Who would randomly target you to swap with when you already had a pair?
It was all written down. That said Margi, I don‘t think I‘ve ever seen a townie substitute in a game before, my memory only tells me of substituted mafias. So you are going up against quite the precedent to show yourself as town.On another point, I find Gry's focus on Lambu very surprising and I don't really understand his reasons.
There were 6 in the pad last night, including myself.How many mafia in the pad?
Did you recognize anyone by their way of writing?There were 6 in the pad last night, including myself.
So wait, you are saying you dont want her to get bullied yet protect her in the same post, by saying she doesn’t seem mafia.Coz you were obviously going to bully my Asako XD didn't want her to be the lynch for today at least. especially that I'm not convinced about her being mafia myself.
Don't wanna be aDid you recognize anyone by their way of writing?

Then stop being a Lambu-buzzkill. Host clearly had this all intended, with how they allowed allegiance change and provided special pads with no names for users. Now go back to your lynch tableDon't wanna be a Lambu-buzzkill, but is this really how we wanna win?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah actually, @shinobi “dear Asako“ you say, while setting up the poor thing to swap you and become mafia. Bit callous.So wait, you are saying you dont want her to get bullied yet protect her in the same post, by saying she doesn’t seem mafia.
Mhmh.
I thought mafias dont know each other? Besides if she's scum getting rid from the "mafia mole" via lynch is a win.Restless Spirit claim nobody ever can proof, come on guys, her and Lambu are mafia.

Nothing concrete. Just my own thoughts from when we were deciding the kill and such.Did you recognize anyone by their way of writing?
Do you know who was the person being targeted by a kill from mafia?Nothing concrete. Just my own thoughts from when we were deciding the kill and such.
Is that true, has it been confirmed? Sorry was away for half of the day and might have missed some things.I thought mafias dont know each other? Besides if she's scum getting rid from the "mafia mole" via lynch is a win.
Still I admit you dont have much to hold yourself onto, props.
Yup, sharing my opinion that she doesn't look mafia to me.So wait, you are saying you dont want her to get bullied yet protect her in the same post, by saying she doesn’t seem mafia.
Mhmh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and, @shinobi this and how did you decide who does the kill? Was anyone like „I‘m janitor let me have it“ or so?Do you know who was the person being targeted by a kill from mafia?
James!! The only one all 6 agreed on lolDo you know who was the person being targeted by a kill from mafia?
Someone said he's Rookie so he/she did the kill. The others had their roles to play.Will be on phone from now and checking irregularly while doing something else, so my D2 is kinda over.
Dear Doctor, protect me from this evil Lambu so I don‘t end up dead tomorrow and can share my thoughts on players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and, @shinobi this and how did you decide who does the kill? Was anyone like „I‘m janitor let me have it“ or so?