Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I used it :nod and i can say that shad is cleared.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or more exactly was, i wasnt here most of teh day so i dont remember if the swap with gry did work if it did, Gry is 100% trusted otherwise shad is.
M.Det?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Does the swapping happen before role usage or after? After right? 🤔
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why so much mystery guys, if it was me I will have written a huge post with all the details, theories and everything at night to share first thing in the morning 😭

Does the swapping happen before role usage or after? After right? 🤔
After, swap is P4
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Before*
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sorry after, I need coffee
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I can't believe you were mafia shinooo and calling me babe last dayy

But no I'm not mafia currently, at least it seems you didn't receive my role as from what you saying you didn't have my supermason role


Btw why did you wait all day to reveal that, could helped if we figure it out together earlier shino
As I'm outside currently buying shit, i be back soon
Haha gomen babe XD I thought you'd like a mafia role lmao. I was was watching you all day and I don't think you got my role
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Shad do you still have your former role or did the swap worked with gry ?
I still have my role, it worked in the sense that nothing happened (this can be faked with a block only)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mhm going to vote Evil for now I think, in hope this lynch will shed some light onto the whole Erin/Evil debacle. If Erin is telling the truth, that does explain Evils' change of plans. He can't really come out and say look guys I'm mafia now.
So let's see how it turns out
Votekill Evil

I do suggest we look into the Asako situation more though, I get major nose-chan protecting her bc they are friends vibes.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I feel so bloody lost right now...

Is Erin saying she was scum and she targeted someone for a swap? Or that someone chose to swap with her?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well RIP Evil, hopefully this isn‘t a setup. Asako‘s case is more damning than Evil‘s imo, since blocking her or shinobi should be much less likely to happen.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Haha gomen babe XD I thought you'd like a mafia role lmao. I was was watching you all day and I don't think you got my role
Why do you think she didn't get your role?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top