omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No.@Evil3ye @Vandred @Erinyes @Tatsumaki @Demonspeed Did you use your original role last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MArGi @James Rye I ask the same of you
Saying whether or not I used an action last night would narrow down what I am too much cause of my own hint. But I can assure that if I had one I would have definitely used it, if thats enough for you.It does feel like a bit of a set-up
With what Shinobi has said, then surely we've got to be asking others some questions.
Who used their original role last night?
@Shad @Asako @shinobi @GrySun @Lambu
Will tag the others in a follow-up post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish μ @MarmaladeSky @GB @Holt @Crescent Jinx Did you use your original role last night?
Well, all I know is that I don't think Asako is mafia rn, that's all.So this is Asako's claim after she swapped with shinobi.
@shinobi does this claim make sense considering the role you had as Mafia?
Sounds like a cute admission.I were Townie yesterday
He wanted to swap with him initially.Can somebody explain why evil will recruit brandish?
Asako is a huge liar see! She is covering for mafia Erin and the Jinx-Bran pair who had so many inconsistancies in their plays.Well, all I know is that I don't think Asako is mafia rn, that's all.
btw I didn't receive the secondary role she had as well
Ko, this sounds so fakeI can't believe you were mafia shinooo and calling me babe last dayy
But no I'm not mafia currently, at least it seems you didn't receive my role as from what you saying you didn't have my supermason role
Btw why did you wait all day to reveal that, could helped if we figure it out together earlier shino
As I'm outside currently buying shit, i be back soon
the recruiter is evilWhy would the recruiter trade roles with Erinyes?
No.@Evil3ye @Vandred @Erinyes @Tatsumaki @Demonspeed Did you use your original role last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MArGi @James Rye I ask the same of you
Why?Well, all I know is that I don't think Asako is mafia rn, that's all.
btw I didn't receive the secondary role she had as well
confirming it. but theres no proof there are not more if they havent shown, but i believe everyone was there.There were 6 in the pad last night, including myself.
No, we couldn't find a way to decide the kill by discussion while keeping our identities hidden, so someone created a pole with everyone's names and we all selected some names, James was the only one who was picked by all 6. before that some names were brought up and rejected by some, one in particular was a bit noticeable.@SirSamuel016 yes
So the possibility James was recruited is real?
I keep rereading his first post but I can't figure out what role he is hinting at.
Can anybody guess?
@shinobi for all 6 to suggest James they must have a good read on his role?

Oh so you were Mafia Lover, thats why you couldn't say your primary role lmaoooconfirming it. but theres no proof there are not more if they havent shown, but i believe everyone was there.

I used itErin, still don't want to tell us about your main role (or old role, before you got swapped)?![]()
and i can say that shad is cleared.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---