Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Did GB say he's prostitute? who did he block?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I can't believe you were mafia shinooo and calling me babe last dayy

But no I'm not mafia currently, at least it seems you didn't receive my role as from what you saying you didn't have my supermason role


Btw why did you wait all day to reveal that, could helped if we figure it out together earlier shino
As I'm outside currently buying shit, i be back soon
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Save me kill Asako man wtf. Fake Restless, she was outed by her Mafia pair, mine would have done the same but she was tippy-toe arround because she knows the trade didn't happen.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@SirSamuel016 yes

So the possibility James was recruited is real?

I keep rereading his first post but I can't figure out what role he is hinting at.

Can anybody guess?
@shinobi for all 6 to suggest James they must have a good read on his role?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It does feel like a bit of a set-up :hmm

With what Shinobi has said, then surely we've got to be asking others some questions. :hmm

Who used their original role last night?
@Shad @Asako @shinobi @GrySun @Lambu
Will tag the others in a follow-up post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Brandish μ @MarmaladeSky @GB @Holt @Crescent Jinx Did you use your original role last night?
Saying whether or not I used an action last night would narrow down what I am too much cause of my own hint. But I can assure that if I had one I would have definitely used it, if thats enough for you.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
So this is Asako's claim after she swapped with shinobi.
@shinobi does this claim make sense considering the role you had as Mafia?
Well, all I know is that I don't think Asako is mafia rn, that's all.
btw I didn't receive the secondary role she had as well
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, all I know is that I don't think Asako is mafia rn, that's all.
btw I didn't receive the secondary role she had as well
Asako is a huge liar see! She is covering for mafia Erin and the Jinx-Bran pair who had so many inconsistancies in their plays.

Please save me.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I can't believe you were mafia shinooo and calling me babe last dayy

But no I'm not mafia currently, at least it seems you didn't receive my role as from what you saying you didn't have my supermason role


Btw why did you wait all day to reveal that, could helped if we figure it out together earlier shino
As I'm outside currently buying shit, i be back soon
Ko, this sounds so fake :lambirb

Still Evil takes priority cause it takes down two anti-towns.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
@SirSamuel016 yes

So the possibility James was recruited is real?

I keep rereading his first post but I can't figure out what role he is hinting at.

Can anybody guess?
@shinobi for all 6 to suggest James they must have a good read on his role?
No, we couldn't find a way to decide the kill by discussion while keeping our identities hidden, so someone created a pole with everyone's names and we all selected some names, James was the only one who was picked by all 6. before that some names were brought up and rejected by some, one in particular was a bit noticeable.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Erin, still don't want to tell us about your main role (or old role, before you got swapped)? :pout
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
confirming it. but theres no proof there are not more if they havent shown, but i believe everyone was there.
Oh so you were Mafia Lover, thats why you couldn't say your primary role lmaooo :XD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,118
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin, still don't want to tell us about your main role (or old role, before you got swapped)? :pout
I used it :nod and i can say that shad is cleared.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or more exactly was, i wasnt here most of teh day so i dont remember if the swap with gry did work if it did, Gry is 100% trusted otherwise shad is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top