Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
50-50 in my head, the boss is crafty and he spoke sense in every post. Part of me wants to believe he's mafia laying low and just making sense to not arise suspicion, except that gnut execution on D1

Or he could also be townie preparing for late game, honestly I dont know yet, we need to talk today @Vandred



This actually makes sense, but I thought the Escort was GB, kinda breaks my mental puzzle at the moment.

Now Im going to sleep for real lol
The boss is crafty and he spoke sense in every post? Where you in the mafia pad night 1 like erin and shinobi were or how do you know that the boss spoke sense/is crafty? Outta my head the most boss-like players who are crafty&make sense with each post would be you, Van and Gry aka the top Veterans.

@SonOfDaws from what I remember Erin and shinobi shared that there was 6 mafias in their pad, there was an escort and a rookie too.
And we know a M.Det was in there and a Mafia Boss is most likely also the case leaving us two more options for the mafia composition. Since there are no ??? kills and no day kills, Janitor and Assassin are not part of the mafia group, yet. Depends on the Rookie and his level up.

Woke up with some extra lucidity, got a question in mind.

@James Rye are you the real Bulletproof? If we assume Holt blocked you to avoid swapping that means nobody could have protected you from the strike on you that Erin and shino talked about.

A confirmation would instantly doom Tatsu so its a good lead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah thats true, I even said the same thing yesterday, I wasn't thinking clearly at that moment.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gotta leave for work in two minutes but wanted to drop that question, I'll be back in a few hours.
Lol, I wish I was BP. Would still be a bit lame but an upgrade from my current role. If I had been BP I would have claimed active and gone full clown on how important my role was to either draw a kill, block or M.Det investigation on me to waste them. I hoped to get someone else my plain role but given we only had one night now and that Holt either blocked me or did risked a double-swap with me while blocking someone else, I'm stuck like this.
So the Mason Recruiter could recruit me if he or she wants to. Dunno though if it gonna be worth that much, others more sus players might be a better indicator as the Masons in the group could tell us who the Recruiter picked if he died as an extra death in the coming nights. That would be like a prosecutor find, just not as good.

In any case, I vote Asako and hope we got a 2nd Det who is still alive to find us some more guys. That and that the Insane Doc starts killing some Mafia.
Votekill Asako
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyway, my vote will go on either Van or Asako today
Can you tell me more about your case/thoughts on Van? While there‘s cause to distrust him I‘m surprised someone would consider him equal to Asako given the circumstances.

Between Tatsu and Marm who do you think is Escort?

Thoughts on Demon, Lambu and GB too please.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, that and revealing your own role I suppose. We‘ll need to narrow down this group of 3(you, Tatsu and Marm) eventually, but not sure what the consensus will be for tomorrow.



That‘s bad, I had hoped you killed Sam. So this should confirm a SK.

I would think SK killed Gajeel, while Cres was Naive Doctor. A Mentor that can recruit on top of the initial 3 nights of swapping + Insane Doctor is a bit much.
SK and Lovers and a 6 (5) men strong Mafia? That's rough for town, dude. <.<
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol, I wish I was BP
Are you a recruited Sleeper James? :nomoar Any ideas how you survived mafia kill? Thoughts on Vand, Lambu, Demon, GB?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish we could lynch the SK today to prevent future double-kills, but we got nothing to go by.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GB @Demonspeed @Lambu @Vandred can‘t you tell more about your roles or your activity at night? Especially GB who already claimed a role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Tatsumaki Thoughts on Margi and Marmalade?
@MarmaladeSky thoughts on Margi and Tatsumaki?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didnt target lambu this night
Does that mean you targetted him the first night? The one where we lacked a kill?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Are you a recruited Sleeper James? :nomoar Any ideas how you survived mafia kill? Thoughts on Vand, Lambu, Demon, GB?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish we could lynch the SK today to prevent future double-kills, but we got nothing to go by.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GB @Demonspeed @Lambu @Vandred can‘t you tell more about your roles or your activity at night? Especially GB who already claimed a role.
Either the sane doc protected me for whatever reason, the rookie choose someone else than me despite the mafia agreement or Holt blocked the killer while risking a double swap with me, maybe hoping to get rid of lovers and fully join town. Honestly no idea what actually happened. But what I know is that we probably do not have a sleeper or traitor within this game not with 7 or possible 8 scums in a 21 player pool game. The whole role switcheroo is messy enough, so messy the hosts cut it down to a single night instead of a couple. Adding a certain 8 or possible 9th scum to this pool would be too much, that would be like almost half of the players being scum and that makes no sense.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Either the sane doc protected me for whatever reason, the rookie choose someone else than me despite the mafia agreement or Holt blocked the killer while risking a double swap with me, maybe hoping to get rid of lovers and fully join town. Honestly no idea what actually happened. But what I know is that we probably do not have a sleeper or traitor within this game not with 7 or possible 8 scums in a 21 player pool game. The whole role switcheroo is messy enough, so messy the hosts cut it down to a single night instead of a couple. Adding a certain 8 or possible 9th scum to this pool would be too much, that would be like almost half of the players being scum and that makes no sense.
Did you not target Holt for a swap N1? Weird for you to list it in the possibilities. Had he not blocked you with his role, you would now be Lover no?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
I didnt target lambu this night
Who was it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lawl is probably Escort.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did you not target Holt for a swap N1? Weird for you to list it in the possibilities. Had he not blocked you with his role, you would now be Lover no?
I did. And given I am still plain he either blocked me or he double swapped with me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did. And given I am still plain he either blocked me or he double swapped with me.
But he cannot double swap you. Only townies may initiate a swap. Lover does not count as town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is a fishing expedition isnt it
🎣 Come on Lawl just a biiit more.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Shinoooo babeee nooo
Why did you die and leave me, now I'm really fucked
I think i might need a drink because of this



Shinoooo
I won't forgive them, i will not forgive who ever killed her
My babe
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone, going to catch up! Might not he here properly for the upcoming hours though, bc family things ^^
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But he cannot double swap you. Only townies may initiate a swap. Lover does not count as town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



🎣 Come on Lawl just a biiit more.
I thought secondary roles wouldn't count or be seen as extra. That means he did block me after all else I would be dead now not him. Oh well, better me than any other potentially useful role.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
In the wind we will trust

For all tho who trust shall find love

And love will shine their path

To our destiny we go

To our fate we reach

Long fate have been in the side of trustworthy

With the past warriors they fought...

With the past they fought

To the wind we will follow
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top