omo! but in fake spanish
No, people who said that are sooooooo susThis is such a bad timing given all the people who needed the night to get "new infos", so we might go into circles again.
I agree honestly, they just buying time.No, people who said that are sooooooo sus
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Likely all talked about on the N2 pad. D2 hosts disabled trading so they‘d have all opened up on N2.I agree honestly, they just buying time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But did they know Asako was the burden ? The pads are still anonymous, so did she reveal that SHE was the burden ?
Good question, we need to know since when do mafia know each other role and names excluding what they revealed in N1 pad voluntarily.I agree honestly, they just buying time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But did they know Asako was the burden ? The pads are still anonymous, so did she reveal that SHE was the burden ?
Yeah true N2 exists, so my question above is not needed.Likely all talked about on the N2 pad. D2 hosts disabled trading so they‘d have all opened up on N2.
Yup.Similar to how they usually get it in PM at the start of a game.
Well, that's important to know lmaoYup.
Aye.Well, that's important to know lmao
So then besides D1 and N1, are we now playing a game without any active special mechanics?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sim~@Farfalla @Copy Panda Also, Is it safe to assume mason, mentor-mentee duos, and any other groups also got a PM with their members and info?farfcop
Sorry, I'm not sure why it says "farfcop". I just meant to tag, not ship you guys.Aye.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sim~
Ah lame, for a sec I self badass thinking you were calling me a cop.Sorry, I'm not sure why it says "farfcop". I just meant to tag, not ship you guys.
What does sim mean though?
Lol nah. That would have made more sense in the other games where you had to punish me for not voting or posting enough lolAh lame, for a sec I self badass thinking you were calling me a cop.
Sim is yes in fake Spanish.
Mafia would have known but not the TPSo mafia knew all along that they will be no Night, we need to rethink D3 events from that lens.
Like non voters or people who promised to reveal but need 1 more action, etc.