omo! but in fake spanish
Re-read my post Shad, I said I think he's mafia precisely because of what you just said come on man...You think he is SK, spending every day trying to lynch somebody? Why would a TP play like this?
Beats me, Im most sure he's not Escort but could be the rookie or whatever thing they have in there.Mafia is not good enough, what role you think he is?
Not going for a random mafia that we best could be rookie.Beats me, Im most sure he's not Escort but could be the rookie or whatever thing they have in there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then why isn't mafia voting him to save their teammates?I think Van is the TP because he plays like one, being in good terms with everyone while throwing shade.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are you trying to say here? That I keep voting for my teammates? That's a meme from one game you know.Don't fall for demonspeed tactics, this would say anything and everything against his team, not a reliable source for analysing votes.
Beats me tooThen why isn't mafia voting him to save their teammates?
could be for many reasons, like this might be their last chance at lynching a town and they want to grab it, or they want to let the sk roam around one more night to turn around the burden's fall, they are more annoyed by me personally, etc, the reasons could be many shad.That's what I'm thinking right now as well...I also feel more emboldened to lynch Vand after seeing the type of people picking Lambu, but still an exciting hour to see where who goes.
Stop the act and vote, they are mason and confirmed townies waiting here.Shad have you ever played a game with me '-' rarely not vote in the last hour, don't like switching around too much anyway
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This part is in reference to Lambu, not Van.While I don't recall him voicing any notable opposition to her lynch and was one of the first on Evil D2, Evil was obviously caught, one of the if not the last voter on Asako, and Lambu's general demeanor after N1 and particularly during the Asako inquisition was notably more annoyed with the mechanics and generally stressed: This would fit for someone that just got put into a mafia that just lost a member and just found out they now have a burden that's looking like they will (and did) die.
Relax cowboy, dont annoy a libra that got a negative horoscope todayStop the act and vote, they are mason and confirmed townies waiting here.

.-. Not exactly making me want to vote ya less here lolStop pushing me or I'll really vote the last minute. This is also not cool :3
Wait so you think I swapped?While I don't recall him voicing any notable opposition to her lynch and was one of the first on Evil D2, Evil was obviously caught, one of the if not the last voter on Asako, and Lambu's general demeanor after N1 and particularly during the Asako inquisition was notably more annoyed with the mechanics and generally stressed: This would fit for someone that just got put into a mafia that just lost a member and just found out they now have a burden that's looking like they will (and did) die.
Oh? I was about to tie and see what happens lol@Erinyes @Crescent Jinx @SonOfDaws @GrySun
Let vote the same person.
Stop the act and vote, they are mason and confirmed townies waiting here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Tatsumaki, @MArGi @Brandish μ as well
She is scum, don't vote her tho..-. Not exactly making me want to vote ya less here lol
I get that, but Shad's been trying to tell me what to do all day long and it's honestly kind of getting on my nerves.-. Not exactly making me want to vote ya less here lol
No, why?Wait so you think I swapped?
Hmm I am not sure what you are asking here.@Tatsumaki, @MArGi @Brandish μ as well
Ah I misunderstood there, reading too fast. Thought you meant that with the "after N1" wording.No, why?