Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Let not over think it and take the one mafia purposes? (Probably the TP?)
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Look how Lambu isn't claiming his role despite all this, he's got dirt to hide.
Whatever dirt he is hiding - if he indeed is hiding something - will surely surface when he claims next Day I think.
Whereas Vandred's Vanilla townie claim is just... too weird.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Whatever dirt he is hiding - if he indeed is hiding something - will surely surface when he claims next Day I think.
Whereas Vandred's Vanilla townie claim is just... too weird.
But van is mafia not TP I'm sure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have the strange feeling that we cannot possibly go wrong regardless if we pick Lambu or Vand. Vand may be a tad more likely if only because GB is a black box.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But van is mafia not TP I'm sure.
We take what we can get I guess..? Rookie is still alright.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'll be around for the last minutes of the phase just in case, but I think the van is the way to go

!votekill Vandred

I'm going with him because there's still the possibility that I'm reading too much into Lambu and I usually have an easier time reading the Van-Man. Not an easy time, but easier.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'll be here til the last moments and vote accordingly, but gonna be either Lambu or Vand lock.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@GB I really wish you could be honest and say, are you really Prostitute or just BSing. If you're BSing Lambu would be the TP.
JUST WHY? :shootme
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Whatever dirt he is hiding - if he indeed is hiding something - will surely surface when he claims next Day I think.
Whereas Vandred's Vanilla townie claim is just... too weird.
He went as mafia one game til end of the game never claiming, so he is a bold bird. Unless the claims are on the table I'll never give him benefit of the doubt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But you're right Van could be safer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

JUST WHY? :shootme
What are you?!?!?! Spill them beans.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
And you are absolutely sure Lambu is TP? 100%?
Lambu is scum there is doubt, I don't think mafia will throw him under the bus, he is one of the best players, only thing left is tp.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No doubt*
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lawl claimed Prostitute and yet he said he wanted to be recruited. Anything he says is fine because he is "unreadable". He is not dying this phase.

But although I think he is Mafia, I don't believe he is TP.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Lawl claimed Prostitute and yet he said he wanted to be recruited. Anything he says is fine because he is "unreadable". He is not dying this phase.

But although I think he is Mafia, I don't believe he is TP.
Good then forget about him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ofc top 2 suspects Lambu and Vand haven't voted yet to try and figure something from their vote. Worth noting is Escort Marmalade not voting either one.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I'd rather see what Lambu has to say next Day and will votelock Vandred, who pretty much has nothing more left to say to help his case imho.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ofc top 2 suspects Lambu and Vand haven't voted yet to try and figure something from their vote. Worth noting is Escort Marmalade not voting either one.
She knew we knew, she is trying to not give info.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James you better not have been recruited you sleeping guy it'd ruin so many trains of thought.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think GB does have his consistencies here and there and what I'm reading now strikes me as more townie than mafia, but that's not a bet I'd put much money down on just yet... Regardless, more info is needed.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top