omo! but in fake spanish
i doubt it was marma so prolly Vannie, and i believe I have revealed days ago lolWho do you think is doing the kills on mafia?
Do you have a role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i doubt it was marma so prolly Vannie, and i believe I have revealed days ago lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Avoid repeated conditionals. Got it.You wonder and then you post
This which has this unspoken, you can recruit me if you want BUT don’t complain if it blows up in your facd
look at how many ifs you used
if I live
If your trust me
If we want
Choose James
If you want to know my opinion you can ask for it '3'Matter a fact
Votekill Van
Unless a det or 2nd spy is about to come out the woodworks with results that change my current reading of Marm, I think she's been playing the cautious Mafia Marm we all know and love. That said, I'm curious to know what Vandred's thoughts for the day are and this vote pressure should help things along more by the time I get off work. I imagine Eri might have some info or thought that will narrow things down some more as well, but I still need to read back more first.
Let‘s be honest lawl, Lambu killed N1 despite your block and nobody blocked you, so you‘re not being very honest~i doubt it was marma so prolly Vannie, and i believe I have revealed days ago lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not gonna claim your role still?The only good option for the Rookie's upgrade would be Escort at this point. So they should have 2 by now.
Janitor gets weaker each phase and with these mechanics Mafia Det wouldn't help much. What stands out there is that there is no Strongman upgrade despite Tatsu's claim.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what?Objection hearsay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but it appears a mafia kill did not happen indeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---
He only likes talking to LambuWhy aren’t you defending yourself from Gry?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aren‘t you missing the possible Assassin role? Think Erin mentioned that. Which would indeed let them overcome 30 Docs and BP.The only good option for the Rookie's upgrade would be Escort at this point. So they should have 2 by now.
Janitor gets weaker each phase and with these mechanics Mafia Det wouldn't help much. What stands out there is that there is no Strongman upgrade despite Tatsu's claim.
She said Det, Escort or Janitor.Aren‘t you missing the possible Assassin role? Think Erin mentioned that. Which would indeed let them overcome 30 Docs and BP.
btw I got it rookie got 3 options, Det, Escort and Janitor, given there was no janitor kill i believe they picked the 1st or 2nd, which gives a huge advantage to mafia.
Also the mafia cast so far, makes it not impossible but unlikely and irrelevant the presence of a BP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i didnt recruit anyone, too risky and i would probably have been blocked, I believe Marm blocked me in previous night.
Huh, then why do I remember mentions of Assassin? Weird.She said Det, Escort or Janitor.
Here:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think I misread this long ago as „I think it was assassin“ and went with it. Huh.if im not mistaken can't remember properly, but rookie mentioned I think escort and doc and I cant remember 3rd role but I dont think it was assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No strongman nor assassin only janitorWhat stands out there is that there is no Strongman upgrade despite Tatsu's claim.
the roles rookie can get are Mafia det;, escort and janitor. so Tatsu claim doesnt fit the cast, not saying its not possible.Aren‘t you missing the possible Assassin role? Think Erin mentioned that. Which would indeed let them overcome 30 Docs and BP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---