omo! but in fake spanish
If she's telling the truth... the circunstances are against her. Yeah Crescent and me knew shad was doc, since I investigated him on N1, so when she claimed Doc were pretty skeptical.So if Marm is teling the truth there are 3 Docs? + a BG (initially) and a BP?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i didnt recruit anyone, too risky and i would probably have been blocked, I believe Marm blocked me in previous night.Why didnt yku recruit me nyoo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Totally fine, for me ! thxs !I did use my "healing" on Erinyes. Is that okay with you Erin & Cres? I
Dish… you hurt me sugarHm... Marmees or GBees.
Shame Lambu was SK, I really believed in him.
ok recruit me after we release marmascort from her noble dutiesbtw I got it rookie got 3 options, Det, Escort and Janitor, given there was no janitor kill i believe they picked the 1st or 2nd, which gives a huge advantage to mafia.
Also the mafia cast so far, makes it not impossible but unlikely and irrelevant the presence of a BP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i didnt recruit anyone, too risky and i would probably have been blocked, I believe Marm blocked me in previous night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You wonder and then you postWhat's with this impression people always have of me![]()
This which has this unspoken, you can recruit me if you want BUT don’t complain if it blows up in your facdAre you trying to get me to create your Mason day code? =3=
If I live, sure, if you trust that I'm not Mafia Mason. I doubt the mafia will be racing to recruit me. Though if we want to get a clearer pick of how the night actions went, James looks like the more efficient pick to me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You were actually really high on our list but Sons has been spooking us this game and made us paranoidbecause you would rather shoot yourself in the leg than recruit me
But Erin already said no risky times
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lmao. I know many things about you, AnnaYou were actually really high on our list but Sons has been spooking us this game and made us paranoid
like he he’s suppose to be town but he acts like he KNOWS
Who do you think is doing the kills on mafia?This was just a non town Lambon, wheeesh i was wrong