Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im indecisive, there are too many candidates for lynch, ok for now vote demon, in case i cant make it before the end of the day, I might change it but...


and im even more clueless regarding recruitment :arf








Votekill demonboi
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I will only believe your doc claim as long as recruiter is alive, she dies you go next (don't forget you are more likely to be the escort, your pair is the only one not confirmed yet and you claimed targeting the recruiter, escort is clearly paired since she can fake the pairing), so don't try to outsmart mafia, let recruiter do that.

You have 1 job.

~
If by confirmed player you mean me I don't have a good role and I'm not an end game player, don't protect me. (I also enjoy being killed by mafia, gives me an ego boosts :D).

Gry is already protected by brandish, brandish used doc on him even tho he could have been insane, so now that Cres has mentioned that she lied about the insane part, Gry is covered.

Daws haven't claimed and therefor you shouldn't worry about him.

For your sake I hope you don't outlive the recruiter.
Who said anything about trying to outsmart mafia Shad? I just don't find it very useful to state "I will protect x person", especially not considering there is an escort around.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,384
Gender
Male
Country
France
Im indecisive, there are too many candidates for lynch, ok for now vote demon, in case i cant make it before the end of the day, I might change it but...


and im even more clueless regarding recruitment :arf








Votekill demonboi
Some things never change...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
there is an escort around.
There might be even 2, if rookie upgraded there was excor among the choices. and dont forget guys there's another mafia det , assuming they told the truth thta's it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Some things never change...
But thats a cute vote, its been a while i havent voted you, take it as an honor :nod

:teehee

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well fwiw, GB and Margi are inviting a recruitment upon themselves, and other than that my comment to Cres from end of previous day still stands regarding who could be good recruit. Regardless focus on not suiciding, but risks are kinda there with most people.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
recruit me its the best choice :pleased
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

off to best make all the right decisions and kill the cereal birb
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No, it assumes Rookie was blocked. Which would mean Rookie is Lambu, in that case.
!votekill Vandred for now.

Only unfortunately him being the SK is very unlikely.
Then who do you think is SK and why are you not trying to lynch them? Disregarding the James route I only see two options really.

You trust lawl's claim and don't believe I'm SK -> Demon is SK
You don't trust lawl's claim and I assume you still don't believe I'm SK -> Lambu, Demon or lawl is SK

I can assume you don't trust lawl's claim, seeing how it doesn't make sense in the first place. I personally get more mafia vibes from Demon, don't know if it's the same for you. You've assumed Lambu and I are mafia together for a while now. What's your opinion on lawl?


do you not want to be recruited Van-illa-dred?
Are you trying to get me to create your Mason day code? =3=

If I live, sure, if you trust that I'm not Mafia Mason. I doubt the mafia will be racing to recruit me. Though if we want to get a clearer pick of how the night actions went, James looks like the more efficient pick to me.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
well the issue is not only ending up targetting a mafia/tp but also not to deprive townies who potentially have a great role. exple imagine I recruit a vigilante who hasnt used their role, fore sure that person will curse me for years :teehee
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Who said anything about trying to outsmart mafia Shad? I just don't find it very useful to state "I will protect x person", especially not considering there is an escort around.
Depending on today's lynch results, there is a potential kill from TP, that can't block you.
If we get the rookie lynched today, that would mean only 1 escort is available and they need to use it to kill the Recruiter, freeing other town to use their roles.

So just do your 1 job and don't worry about anything else.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,067
Gender
Female
Country
France
Votekill Lambu

You could do something to make my game a lot easier and more enjoyable though.
Not sure I get the hint but okay
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
yeah i figured you'd likely vote her, i dont think she's doc it's unlikely... yeah i agree too, if you need i can switch my vote.
Shouldn't we focus on Rookie / TP today?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Then who do you think is SK and why are you not trying to lynch them? Disregarding the James route I only see two options really.

You trust lawl's claim and don't believe I'm SK -> Demon is SK
You don't trust lawl's claim and I assume you still don't believe I'm SK -> Lambu, Demon or lawl is SK

I can assume you don't trust lawl's claim, seeing how it doesn't make sense in the first place. I personally get more mafia vibes from Demon, don't know if it's the same for you. You've assumed Lambu and I are mafia together for a while now. What's your opinion on lawl?
Because I don't know who the SK is. All I know is, Rookie has to be one between you and Lambu. SK however can be Lambu, if GB is bsing, James if he couldn't get rid of it, Vandred(you) if you're lucky, Marmalade or Margi, provided the other was also a mafia so nobody could swap, or GB playing weird. That's 6 possibilities. Vs just 2 with the Rookie thing.

Demon cannot be any killer since he was blocked N2, more likely he is Mafia Detective. Which is also a mafia, but not really a priority lynch unlike Rookie(close to OP Assassin) or SK(double-kills til we auto-lose).

My opinion on lawl is very confused. Part of me wants to see what Lambu flips as to get a clearer GB picture.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shouldn't we focus on Rookie / TP today?
I mean there is a small chance SK is Marm, but eh.. Too small atm for my taste.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Gry is already protected by brandish, brandish used doc on him even tho he could have been insane, so now that Cres has mentioned that she lied about the insane part, Gry is covered.
Just pointing out that Brandish could still be Insane Doc who happened to have won his first and only coin flip. The same goes for any other Doc though, so there's no difference other than trustworthiness.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
yeah i figured you'd likely vote her, i dont think she's doc it's unlikely... yeah i agree too, if you need i can switch my vote.
You and @Shad, will one of y’all be here to watch Dayend? I probably won’t?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top