Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
is he? he kinda seems to have long lives nowadays
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so you used doctor on gry n1 in a pandagame with possible insane doc, that is pretty interesting
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
How many games did you play again? ^^"
See it as me thinking out loud...

Now this is triggering, I gave a hint last Day Phase that was basically narrowing down my role to 2 possibilities.
Just found it. It is indeed a bigger hint than most.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
is he? he kinda seems to have long lives nowadays
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so you used doctor on gry n1 in a pandagame with possible insane doc, that is pretty interesting
Doesn't every game have the possibility of an insane doc?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
as I already said, James was supposed to be the target, Brandish was close to him in that list, I don't remember people mentioning gajeel at all. If i may ask, is there something about Gajeel that upsets you ? I don't exclude tho the possibility that the rookie did killed someoen we havent agreed upon, if they had any interest in doing so.
Jinx touches on this a bit
It’s not super strange to have two sane doctors in a game with multiple kill parties
I think that's a fair statement, however;

Sane doc 1 (claim)
sane doc 2 (claim)
prostitute 1 (Holt)
prostitute 2 (claim I think)
BP (claim)
and Burden (Asako)?

That's over 1/4 of the town that's all protective in one way or another and there's still investigative roles like spy (Shino) to think about.

If all these claims are true, then killing parties can hardly take two steps without getting stopped and yet Gajeel still was killed. So, why [Gaj]?

If there was a little talk about possibly killing him, then we can focus in on what they talked about to see if anyone made mention of it on the thread and look at them a bit more or use that info to figure out the killer's operating method (why they pick who they pick), but you're clarifying that .

However, if 6 mafia members got together and not a single one thought Gajeel should be mentioned as a standout kill option, then whoever killed him is likely either:
A. the mafia rookie and likely uses a more deceptive playstyle and more prone to being a liar
or
B. the killer is the type that's less concerned with guiding or misleading the town one way or another, like Van tends to be as mafia, and instead is more focused with being unremarkable.

I'm leaning towards B

I dont know anything about tatsu and demon so i dont exclude any of those two might have been in the pad, yeah they could be mafia, actually I wouldnt be surprised. I considered to cast my vote between tatsu, margi, marm and demon, so
Fair enough. Can I take this to mean they weren't discussed either?

EDIT: "why Gaj" not just "why"
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I swear I didn't do anything weird to you :pout Only tried to keep you alive



N1 I went for the pancake boy, Gry. As he seems to be a popular target at night and honestly felt town enough
Currently who is worth protecting at night? Brandsh is protecting Gry and you are protecting our recruiter?
Or do you see other targets worth protecting?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also who do you intend to vote today?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,072
Gender
Female
Country
France
Why being so troubled sweetie, you re passive, no ? You don't need nights :arf
I was talking about the people who pretended on D3 they couldn't reveal before N3 because they needed more infos for example.

I do need nights. I love nights because I can sleep souuuundly since I'm not at risk (especially if you say there's no strongman).

Right now, I still want more detail from @Erinyes and, now that Jinx has come forward as a false N1 doctor, that N1 mafia pad information is even more important. Shino shared plenty before her untimely death, but I think more info on what each person was thinking regarding Gajeel would be useful. Our other unconfirmed players too, especially Demon and Tatsu.
What more do you want to know. Being passive is quite frustrating because you can't bring any new infos to the table, you just try to use what people know or pretend to know to make theories (which I don't believe I'm good at doing but I'm trying).
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What more do you want to know. Being passive is quite frustrating because you can't bring any new infos to the table, you just try to use what people know or pretend to know to make theories (which I don't believe I'm good at doing but I'm trying).
Are you Mafia!? o\ _ /o


Really though, I want to get a better idea of what the mafia are thinking. Some members clearly changed since N1, but as that mafia escort blocking the swap partner implies, not all of the mafia members are different and likely provided a bit of a look into their thought process N1.

Eri as clarified an important part of that puzzle already though.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,072
Gender
Female
Country
France
Chart
PlayerClaimActions / infos
BrandishDoc
Crescent JinxMasonConfirmed by Erin
Demonspeedneeds more confirmation (was blocked N2) (+ non swapper)
ErinyesMRconfirmed by Cres
GBProsti N1 Lambu N2 Sam
GrySun-confirmed by Shad
James RyeTownieDidn't use role N1
LambuNever had the role beforeCan't say if he used his role or not (+non swapper)
MArGiT or MDidn't use role N1, had the role before.
MarmaladeSkyDocactive, had it before
Shad-Used role N1, confirmed by Eri and Gry
SonOfDawsconfirmed by Sam
TatsumakiBP
VandredTownie(+ non swapper)

@SonOfDaws do you have anything to share about your role ?

Trustworthy by confirmations
Erinyes
Crescent Jinx
Shad
Gry
Daws
Tatsu (well I conform myself obv)

Believable ?
Brandish

Others/No reason to trust
Demonspeed: but claim something with a sanity
GB: claim prosti when one died and we're looking for an escort, could be confirmed later
JamesRye: Recruited or his killer got blocked
Lambu: no claim, vague hint, didn't swap, his lynch could confirm GB and James
MArGi: strong hint but one role would be frowning worthy, the other very helpful
Marm: 2 doc claims with 21 players is possible but still wary
Vandred:...I just don't know...

By process of elimination and after taking everything I read into account I would probably vote Lambu.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,112
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
However, if 6 mafia members got together and not a single one thought Gajeel should be mentioned as a standout kill option, then whoever killed him is likely either:
A. the mafia rookie and likely uses a more deceptive playstyle and more prone to being a liar
or
B. the killer is the type that's less concerned with guiding or misleading the town one way or another, like Van tends to be as mafia, and instead is more focused with being unremarkable.

I'm leaning towards B
ah thats possible !

Not that you mention this, I don't even remember people being focused on gry either, there was talk at 1st to nightkill one among the persons who voted gnut, evil was favored (yeah @GrySun seems @Evil3ye is more popular than you in mafia Headquarters :teehee )then they changed their mind and went for a voting system with a list with our picks and thats how James ended in everyones list.

Other point I asked Tatsu about burden, bc the burden came pretty cutely like this "oh guys, guess what's my role" and i felt some cute femine vibes, I was sure burden was a girl :lmao not surprised it was shino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if anyone missed that info, too. we were not on discord but on those pirate pads we used to use in earlier games.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Currently who is worth protecting at night? Brandsh is protecting Gry and you are protecting our recruiter?
Or do you see other targets worth protecting?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also who do you intend to vote today?
Havent' made up my mind about both yet, as for protecting in the upcoming night: Will most likely protect one of the more confirmed townies. Don't really see the merit of announcing that though, let's not make it easier for the mafiachans.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
@MArGi are you hinting townie or that other role ?
Depends on what you mean by that other role, but I think the list you and Tatsu are basing yourself upon is incomplete.
You could do something to make my game a lot easier and more enjoyable though.

With that said, I rather go with my hunch and VOTEKILL Vandred.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Havent' made up my mind about both yet, as for protecting in the upcoming night: Will most likely protect one of the more confirmed townies. Don't really see the merit of announcing that though, let's not make it easier for the mafiachans.
I will only believe your doc claim as long as recruiter is alive, she dies you go next (don't forget you are more likely to be the escort, your pair is the only one not confirmed yet and you claimed targeting the recruiter, escort is clearly paired since she can fake the pairing), so don't try to outsmart mafia, let recruiter do that.

You have 1 job.

~
If by confirmed player you mean me I don't have a good role and I'm not an end game player, don't protect me. (I also enjoy being killed by mafia, gives me an ego boosts :D).

Gry is already protected by brandish, brandish used doc on him even tho he could have been insane, so now that Cres has mentioned that she lied about the insane part, Gry is covered.

Daws haven't claimed and therefor you shouldn't worry about him.

For your sake I hope you don't outlive the recruiter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top