omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
See it as me thinking out loud...How many games did you play again? ^^"
Just found it. It is indeed a bigger hint than most.Now this is triggering, I gave a hint last Day Phase that was basically narrowing down my role to 2 possibilities.
Doesn't every game have the possibility of an insane doc?is he? he kinda seems to have long lives nowadays
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so you used doctor on gry n1 in a pandagame with possible insane doc, that is pretty interesting
I have asked the same question here you know.@Demonspeed Why you no answer me![]()
arent there a better targets to test your sanityDoesn't every game have the possibility of an insane doc?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jinx touches on this a bitas I already said, James was supposed to be the target, Brandish was close to him in that list, I don't remember people mentioning gajeel at all. If i may ask, is there something about Gajeel that upsets you ? I don't exclude tho the possibility that the rookie did killed someoen we havent agreed upon, if they had any interest in doing so.
I think that's a fair statement, however;It’s not super strange to have two sane doctors in a game with multiple kill parties
Fair enough. Can I take this to mean they weren't discussed either?I dont know anything about tatsu and demon so i dont exclude any of those two might have been in the pad, yeah they could be mafia, actually I wouldnt be surprised. I considered to cast my vote between tatsu, margi, marm and demon, so
Currently who is worth protecting at night? Brandsh is protecting Gry and you are protecting our recruiter?I swear I didn't do anything weird to you![]()
Only tried to keep you alive
N1 I went for the pancake boy, Gry. As he seems to be a popular target at night and honestly felt town enough
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was talking about the people who pretended on D3 they couldn't reveal before N3 because they needed more infos for example.Why being so troubled sweetie, you re passive, no ? You don't need nights![]()
What more do you want to know. Being passive is quite frustrating because you can't bring any new infos to the table, you just try to use what people know or pretend to know to make theories (which I don't believe I'm good at doing but I'm trying).Right now, I still want more detail from @Erinyes and, now that Jinx has come forward as a false N1 doctor, that N1 mafia pad information is even more important. Shino shared plenty before her untimely death, but I think more info on what each person was thinking regarding Gajeel would be useful. Our other unconfirmed players too, especially Demon and Tatsu.
Are you Mafia!? o\ _ /oWhat more do you want to know. Being passive is quite frustrating because you can't bring any new infos to the table, you just try to use what people know or pretend to know to make theories (which I don't believe I'm good at doing but I'm trying).
| Player | Claim | Actions / infos |
| Brandish | Doc | |
| Crescent Jinx | Mason | Confirmed by Erin |
| Demonspeed | needs more confirmation (was blocked N2) (+ non swapper) | |
| Erinyes | MR | confirmed by Cres |
| GB | Prosti | N1 Lambu N2 Sam |
| GrySun | - | confirmed by Shad |
| James Rye | Townie | Didn't use role N1 |
| Lambu | Never had the role before | Can't say if he used his role or not (+non swapper) |
| MArGi | T or M | Didn't use role N1, had the role before. |
| MarmaladeSky | Doc | active, had it before |
| Shad | - | Used role N1, confirmed by Eri and Gry |
| SonOfDaws | confirmed by Sam | |
| Tatsumaki | BP | |
| Vandred | Townie | (+ non swapper) |
ah thats possible !However, if 6 mafia members got together and not a single one thought Gajeel should be mentioned as a standout kill option, then whoever killed him is likely either:
A. the mafia rookie and likely uses a more deceptive playstyle and more prone to being a liar
or
B. the killer is the type that's less concerned with guiding or misleading the town one way or another, like Van tends to be as mafia, and instead is more focused with being unremarkable.
I'm leaning towards B
)then they changed their mind and went for a voting system with a list with our picks and thats how James ended in everyones list.
not surprised it was shino--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Havent' made up my mind about both yet, as for protecting in the upcoming night: Will most likely protect one of the more confirmed townies. Don't really see the merit of announcing that though, let's not make it easier for the mafiachans.Currently who is worth protecting at night? Brandsh is protecting Gry and you are protecting our recruiter?
Or do you see other targets worth protecting?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also who do you intend to vote today?
He is pretty much confirmed coz he was recruited by Evil, Evil would have died if he were mafia or 3rd party.Believable ?
Brandish
Depends on what you mean by that other role, but I think the list you and Tatsu are basing yourself upon is incomplete.@MArGi are you hinting townie or that other role ?
I will only believe your doc claim as long as recruiter is alive, she dies you go next (don't forget you are more likely to be the escort, your pair is the only one not confirmed yet and you claimed targeting the recruiter, escort is clearly paired since she can fake the pairing), so don't try to outsmart mafia, let recruiter do that.Havent' made up my mind about both yet, as for protecting in the upcoming night: Will most likely protect one of the more confirmed townies. Don't really see the merit of announcing that though, let's not make it easier for the mafiachans.
).