omo! but in fake spanish
How many games did you play again? ^^"When a Mentor recruits someone can they kill the same night or do they need to wait for the next NP?
x)I think I need to say something
[/SPOILER]Crescent slept too much on N1. She was too busy at the hospital to try to save anyone or kill anyone.
it probably doesn’t mean much now since we know two nontown killing parties but people can update their action list theories
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now this is triggering, I gave a hint last Day Phase that was basically narrowing down my role to 2 possibilities.Marm hinted while mArGi didn't AFAIR so I'd go for the latter. You guys are saying that Marm could be Escort, but if she is and went for Erin then who blocked me if not GB? The Town Prostitute was Holt who died (although he was also Lover).
A little convenient since Mafia already knows Erin is MR and she was already blocked.Anyway,easy way to prove me town:
Yo Mason Recruiter, turn me into a mason please. At least that is tiny bit better than plain townie. That should shut up all the "burn James" screamers. XD
I missed it, what makes you think that?It was anonymous so everyone was very cautious on the info they were giving and shared the less possible. There was no crucial info there ,I think i ve mentioned everything I could, if I didnt miss anything. Again, I suspect there's another set of lovers, I told it a couple of times.
as I already said, James was supposed to be the target, Brandish was close to him in that list, I don't remember people mentioning gajeel at all. If i may ask, is there something about Gajeel that upsets you ? I don't exclude tho the possibility that the rookie did killed someoen we havent agreed upon, if they had any interest in doing so.My explicit focus is info on Gajeel,
GB claims to have blocked Lambu N1, the night where mafia failed to kill James. So if Lambu flips Rookie we get a confirmation on like both GB and James, kinda. But hm.This swap thing is just giving me a headache honestly. It's already bad enough to try and learn to consider every possibility in a normal game when you don't have much experience, but here I feel genuinely overwhelmed. So I'm just gonna pretend I understand it all when really I'll just put a little of trust in the pretty much confirmed townies' theories (Erin, Jinx, Shad and Gry in case you all want names).
How many games did you play again? ^^"
x)
What this means too is that there is a possibility that Brandish's Doctor may actually be sane, since he targetted Gry and he didn't die.
Which weakens a little Marmalade's doc claim I guess.
Now this is triggering, I gave a hint last Day Phase that was basically narrowing down my role to 2 possibilities.
A little convenient since Mafia already knows Erin is MR and she was already blocked.
As for who I am voting today, it won't be Lambu. Could be because I'm lost but I really don't see much evidence against him aside from the fact he didn't swap.
There is GB's call for lynching him, but we don't have much evidence on GB's townie status either.
Of the lynchable players today, I'm thinking either James or Van.
James because I'm not sure how he didn't die as a Vanilla Townie if he wasn't recruited and no one claimed they protected him.
Van because his vanilla townie claim is just weird and convenient.
I missed it, what makes you think that?
You wanna lynch the recruit while they is escort, burden (second escort) and TP?James because I'm not sure how he didn't die as a Vanilla Townie if he wasn't recruited and no one claimed they protected him.
Not that active, discussion was kept minimal. It was apretty risky situation i guess.How active was the pad anyway Erin?
It’s not super strange to have two sane doctors in a game with multiple kill partiesWhich weakens a little Marmalade's doc claim I guess.
Someone brough something about lovers, which made me think they are likely lovers. I immediately thought there's definitely at least another pair ( i might be wrong but Im fairly certain)I missed it, what makes you think that?
I see.GB claims to have blocked Lambu N1, the night where mafia failed to kill James. So if Lambu flips Rookie we get a confirmation on like both GB and James, kinda. But hm.
Nah I'm all for lynching Marm but looks like we're not doing that today.You wanna lynch the recruit while they is escort, burden (second escort) and TP?
Is that so? Sounds super tough for the Mafia team but I'll take your word for it.It’s not super strange to have two sane doctors in a game with multiple kill parties
Strange that the Mafia would talk about Lovers on N1(?)Someone brough something about lovers, which made me think they are likely lovers. I immediately thought there's definitely at least another pair ( i might be wrong but Im fairly certain)
Nothing claimed.I see.
What is Lambu's claim again?
He claims to be alive tomorrow to claim.I see.
What is Lambu's claim again?
Take your time to vote. No rush, try to discuss and figure out what info you are missing.Nah I'm all for lynching Marm but looks like we're not doing that today.
I agree.Is that so? Sounds super tough for the Mafia team but I'll take your word for it.
just go with it, where is your fire from day1-2GB claims to have blocked Lambu N1, the night where mafia failed to kill James. So if Lambu flips Rookie we get a confirmation on like both GB and James, kinda. But hm.
Still thinking, voted Vand to make people consider between the 2. My vote is surely on one of the 2by the end.just go with it, where is your fire from day1-2
They didnt say they are, they brought or ask something which i dont remember about lover, it was short but enough to make me think that.Strange that the Mafia would talk about Lovers on N1(?)
Calling out Asako asap for sounding fake(which she was), was what cooled me off a bit on Lambu, but could be evil SK somehow.Ko, this sounds so fake
Still Evil takes priority cause it takes down two anti-towns.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let keep them equal got a while, I'm interested by who will people choose out of the 2.Still thinking, voted Vand to make people consider between the 2. My vote is surely on one of the 2by the end.
We‘ll come across them eventually if there are, but I recall seeing talks about potential Lovers being in the mafia in like every mafia pad I was in, so could be the usual.They didnt say they are, they brought or ask something which i dont remember about lover, it was short but enough to make me think that.
Only tried to keep you aliveN1 I went for the pancake boy, Gry. As he seems to be a popular target at night and honestly felt town enoughIn any case she needs to specify her N1 targets, i thought she was hinting det. but well.
@Demonspeed Why you no answer meDid GB claim to have blocked you? or was it mafia?
How do you explain being blocked over trusted active claimers or erinyes, did you say something that would have scared mafia to consider you over a known recruiter for example.
