Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
This swap thing is just giving me a headache honestly. It's already bad enough to try and learn to consider every possibility in a normal game when you don't have much experience, but here I feel genuinely overwhelmed. So I'm just gonna pretend I understand it all when really I'll just put a little of trust in the pretty much confirmed townies' theories (Erin, Jinx, Shad and Gry in case you all want names).

When a Mentor recruits someone can they kill the same night or do they need to wait for the next NP?
How many games did you play again? ^^"

I think I need to say something

Crescent slept too much on N1. She was too busy at the hospital to try to save anyone or kill anyone.

it probably doesn’t mean much now since we know two nontown killing parties but people can update their action list theories
[/SPOILER]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
x)
What this means too is that there is a possibility that Brandish's Doctor may actually be sane, since he targetted Gry and he didn't die.
Which weakens a little Marmalade's doc claim I guess.

Marm hinted while mArGi didn't AFAIR so I'd go for the latter. You guys are saying that Marm could be Escort, but if she is and went for Erin then who blocked me if not GB? The Town Prostitute was Holt who died (although he was also Lover).
Now this is triggering, I gave a hint last Day Phase that was basically narrowing down my role to 2 possibilities.

Anyway,easy way to prove me town:
Yo Mason Recruiter, turn me into a mason please. At least that is tiny bit better than plain townie. That should shut up all the "burn James" screamers. XD
A little convenient since Mafia already knows Erin is MR and she was already blocked.

As for who I am voting today, it won't be Lambu. Could be because I'm lost but I really don't see much evidence against him aside from the fact he didn't swap.
There is GB's call for lynching him, but we don't have much evidence on GB's townie status either.

Of the lynchable players today, I'm thinking either James or Van.
James because I'm not sure how he didn't die as a Vanilla Townie if he wasn't recruited and no one claimed they protected him.
Van because his vanilla townie claim is just weird and convenient.

It was anonymous so everyone was very cautious on the info they were giving and shared the less possible. There was no crucial info there ,I think i ve mentioned everything I could, if I didnt miss anything. Again, I suspect there's another set of lovers, I told it a couple of times.
I missed it, what makes you think that?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My explicit focus is info on Gajeel,
as I already said, James was supposed to be the target, Brandish was close to him in that list, I don't remember people mentioning gajeel at all. If i may ask, is there something about Gajeel that upsets you ? I don't exclude tho the possibility that the rookie did killed someoen we havent agreed upon, if they had any interest in doing so.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This swap thing is just giving me a headache honestly. It's already bad enough to try and learn to consider every possibility in a normal game when you don't have much experience, but here I feel genuinely overwhelmed. So I'm just gonna pretend I understand it all when really I'll just put a little of trust in the pretty much confirmed townies' theories (Erin, Jinx, Shad and Gry in case you all want names).


How many games did you play again? ^^"


x)
What this means too is that there is a possibility that Brandish's Doctor may actually be sane, since he targetted Gry and he didn't die.
Which weakens a little Marmalade's doc claim I guess.


Now this is triggering, I gave a hint last Day Phase that was basically narrowing down my role to 2 possibilities.


A little convenient since Mafia already knows Erin is MR and she was already blocked.

As for who I am voting today, it won't be Lambu. Could be because I'm lost but I really don't see much evidence against him aside from the fact he didn't swap.
There is GB's call for lynching him, but we don't have much evidence on GB's townie status either.

Of the lynchable players today, I'm thinking either James or Van.
James because I'm not sure how he didn't die as a Vanilla Townie if he wasn't recruited and no one claimed they protected him.
Van because his vanilla townie claim is just weird and convenient.


I missed it, what makes you think that?
GB claims to have blocked Lambu N1, the night where mafia failed to kill James. So if Lambu flips Rookie we get a confirmation on like both GB and James, kinda. But hm.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I dont know anything about tatsu and demon so i dont exclude any of those two might have been in the pad, yeah they could be mafia, actually I wouldnt be surprised. I considered to cast my vote between tatsu, margi, marm and demon, so
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
James because I'm not sure how he didn't die as a Vanilla Townie if he wasn't recruited and no one claimed they protected him.
You wanna lynch the recruit while they is escort, burden (second escort) and TP?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Which weakens a little Marmalade's doc claim I guess.
It’s not super strange to have two sane doctors in a game with multiple kill parties
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
GB claims to have blocked Lambu N1, the night where mafia failed to kill James. So if Lambu flips Rookie we get a confirmation on like both GB and James, kinda. But hm.
I see.
What is Lambu's claim again?

You wanna lynch the recruit while they is escort, burden (second escort) and TP?
Nah I'm all for lynching Marm but looks like we're not doing that today.

It’s not super strange to have two sane doctors in a game with multiple kill parties
Is that so? Sounds super tough for the Mafia team but I'll take your word for it.

Someone brough something about lovers, which made me think they are likely lovers. I immediately thought there's definitely at least another pair ( i might be wrong but Im fairly certain)
Strange that the Mafia would talk about Lovers on N1(?)
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I see.
What is Lambu's claim again?
He claims to be alive tomorrow to claim.
Very optimistic if you ask me.

Nah I'm all for lynching Marm but looks like we're not doing that today.
Take your time to vote. No rush, try to discuss and figure out what info you are missing.

About marm she should be posting any time now.

Is that so? Sounds super tough for the Mafia team but I'll take your word for it.
I agree.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
GB claims to have blocked Lambu N1, the night where mafia failed to kill James. So if Lambu flips Rookie we get a confirmation on like both GB and James, kinda. But hm.
just go with it, where is your fire from day1-2
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
just go with it, where is your fire from day1-2
Still thinking, voted Vand to make people consider between the 2. My vote is surely on one of the 2by the end.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ko, this sounds so fake :lambirb

Still Evil takes priority cause it takes down two anti-towns.
Calling out Asako asap for sounding fake(which she was), was what cooled me off a bit on Lambu, but could be evil SK somehow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or well, giving up on her.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Still thinking, voted Vand to make people consider between the 2. My vote is surely on one of the 2by the end.
Let keep them equal got a while, I'm interested by who will people choose out of the 2.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
They didnt say they are, they brought or ask something which i dont remember about lover, it was short but enough to make me think that.
We‘ll come across them eventually if there are, but I recall seeing talks about potential Lovers being in the mafia in like every mafia pad I was in, so could be the usual.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Did GB claim to have blocked you? or was it mafia?
How do you explain being blocked over trusted active claimers or erinyes, did you say something that would have scared mafia to consider you over a known recruiter for example.
@Demonspeed Why you no answer me :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top