omo! but in fake spanish
LAMBON only Lambon@Erinyes
Mafia pad personalities:
Gry - alright everybody, I have already devised multiple strategies A, B, and C, which do you want to do?
Vandred - your idea has merit but my idea >>> we can do your idea (unspoken implication if you’re wrong, then I own you, pleb)
Lambu - let take everyone’s idea and try to the use the strong points, and if that doesn’t work, let’s still go with my idea
Demonspeed - I showed up
GB - let’s kill (insert Name)
Thoughts on Vandred?LAMBON only Lambon
My role isn't boring. But there is nothing much which can be said at this point. I just said I was blocked N2 and since the night was skipped there is nothing new. Everyone wants me, Lambu or Van lynched.Gry, Demonspeed acts more like he has a boring role than mafia. Like he’s not invested?
You could tell us your thoughts on the players. Who you think is Escort between Tatsu, Margi and Marm, who you think is Rookie between Lambu and Vand or who you think is TP among.. well, whoever is left.My role isn't boring. But there is nothing much which can be said at this point. I just said I was blocked N2 and since the night was skipped there is nothing new. Everyone wants me, Lambu or Van lynched.
Did GB claim to have blocked you? or was it mafia?My role isn't boring. But there is nothing much which can be said at this point. I just said I was blocked N2 and since the night was skipped there is nothing new. Everyone wants me, Lambu or Van lynched.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon is very chilled but his investment level does change depending on if he likes his role plus @Demonspeed do you get bored easily? I kind of get that sense from youNo that man plays all roles equally. But looks more to me like he‘s stuck in an unfavorable position.
I'm still looking back, but from what I've noticed, there's been little real pressure this game. Our two lynches so far were players caught be claims and mechanics, but there's been little of the traditional social deduction pressure so far.I don‘t like how little our suspects are interacting. All just playing the waiting game of „if I stand still they can‘t lynch me“.
I said before that eliminating Lambu makes more sense if we are looking for a TP. As for the Escort I don't think Tatsu as Mafia would claim to have a Passive role if she was. It's rather risky.You could tell us your thoughts on the players. Who you think is Escort between Tatsu, Margi and Marm, who you think is Rookie between Lambu and Vand or who you think is TP among.. well, whoever is left.
Of course, I didnt get to answer to your reply cause I checked too late, same with Gry.Well that's as good a result as it gets. The sooner we hear some more from you guys the better, @Demonspeed, @Lambu, @MarmaladeSky, @MArGi, @GrySun who said wants to wait for everyone else first, and @GB whose words about not expecting prostitute from Gajeel on the night he died are still a mystery to me.
48 hours straight though. Need some nap time again![]()
Im just keeping in mind that one of the "swappers that didnt swap" has to be a Mafia Escort.Yeah among those 3 i would favor Tatsu, I don't know about Son's yet he might be another party or idk,, there's very likely a scum in that trio son-tatsu-sam and I'm leaning towards Tatsu.
Marm targetting me is weird, unless she has a protective role but.... or investigative but that would have been a waste of an action given I'm confirmed, so yeah she could be escort who have blocked me. killing and recruiting fall both in priority 3 but blocking is priority 1. I thought about that option and cresc-chan mentioned it too in the thread yesterday.
AwwLambu - let take everyone’s idea and try to the use the strong points, and if that doesn’t work, let’s still go with my idea
For someone that has been around for a some time you haven't done anything.This phase is strikingly similar to the previous one.
So there definitely was a kill on Gajeel? Why did you hide this information until now?I think I need to say something
[/SPOILER]Crescent slept too much on N1. She was too busy at the hospital to try to save anyone or kill anyone.
it probably doesn’t mean much now since we know two nontown killing parties but people can update their action list theories
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon is very chilled but his investment level does change depending on if he likes his role plus @Demonspeed do you get bored easily? I kind of get that sense from you
Really, we have lynches scheduled for the next 4 days, the only thing we are doing now is to decide who goes first.I'm still looking back, but from what I've noticed, there's been little real pressure this game. Our two lynches so far were players caught be claims and mechanics, but there's been little of the traditional social deduction pressure so far.
With no night actions and no one else coming forward with another mafia they swapped with, we have no other choices but to either vote randomly or go back to the social deduction basics.
Well with Cres confirming what she did(or rather, did not do), Lambu literally cannot be TP. He can be Rookie, but no the SK.I said before that eliminating Lambu makes more sense if we are looking for a TP. As for the Escort I don't think Tatsu as Mafia would claim to have a Passive role if she was. It's rather risky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I love you Gry

We got tons of confirmed townies, and a very nice set of names „to pick from“ to lynch. What matters is who to go for first. Ideally the SK, 2nd best is Rookie before he starts assassinating.I'm still looking back, but from what I've noticed, there's been little real pressure this game. Our two lynches so far were players caught be claims and mechanics, but there's been little of the traditional social deduction pressure so far.
With no night actions and no one else coming forward with another mafia they swapped with, we have no other choices but to either vote randomly or go back to the social deduction basics.
marma over Onedred for me atmThoughts on Vandred?
What did he say, I didn't read the message before it was deleted?Man Dave actually spoke truth.
Wouldn‘t it be better to try and lynch the SK? Lambu can‘t be it since you blocked him N1 and SK still killed.marma over Onedred for me atm
When you are prostitute and you block someone you straight up want to check on that subject, specially when there's a theorical low kill count after the night, its common sense of any hoe.Who targetted marm btw? Bice attempt evil but brining up the past is kinda outdated atm
@GrySun why is lambu sus to you? He kinda we t under my radar yday but i thought he was a possible 3rd mafia with marma3ye
True enough.We got tons of confirmed townies, and a very nice set of names „to pick from“ to lynch. What matters is who to go for first. Ideally the SK, 2nd best is Rookie before he starts assassinating.
So if you got some time Daws, how about giving your thoughts on people? Sam was so kind to confirm you as town, so you may be bored with like no pressure on you but that means you need to be the one doing the pressuring.