Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@Erinyes :XD

Mafia pad personalities:

Gry - alright everybody, I have already devised multiple strategies A, B, and C, which do you want to do?

Vandred - your idea has merit but my idea >>> we can do your idea (unspoken implication if you’re wrong, then I own you, pleb)

Lambu - let take everyone’s idea and try to the use the strong points, and if that doesn’t work, let’s still go with my idea

Demonspeed - I showed up

GB - let’s kill (insert Name)
LAMBON only Lambon
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry, Demonspeed acts more like he has a boring role than mafia. Like he’s not invested?
My role isn't boring. But there is nothing much which can be said at this point. I just said I was blocked N2 and since the night was skipped there is nothing new. Everyone wants me, Lambu or Van lynched.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My role isn't boring. But there is nothing much which can be said at this point. I just said I was blocked N2 and since the night was skipped there is nothing new. Everyone wants me, Lambu or Van lynched.
You could tell us your thoughts on the players. Who you think is Escort between Tatsu, Margi and Marm, who you think is Rookie between Lambu and Vand or who you think is TP among.. well, whoever is left.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
My role isn't boring. But there is nothing much which can be said at this point. I just said I was blocked N2 and since the night was skipped there is nothing new. Everyone wants me, Lambu or Van lynched.
Did GB claim to have blocked you? or was it mafia?
How do you explain being blocked over trusted active claimers or erinyes, did you say something that would have scared mafia to consider you over a known recruiter for example.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I think I need to say something

Crescent slept too much on N1. She was too busy at the hospital to try to save anyone or kill anyone.

it probably doesn’t mean much now since we know two nontown killing parties but people can update their action list theories
[/SPOILER]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No that man plays all roles equally. But looks more to me like he‘s stuck in an unfavorable position.
Demon is very chilled but his investment level does change depending on if he likes his role plus @Demonspeed do you get bored easily? I kind of get that sense from you
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I don‘t like how little our suspects are interacting. All just playing the waiting game of „if I stand still they can‘t lynch me“.
I'm still looking back, but from what I've noticed, there's been little real pressure this game. Our two lynches so far were players caught be claims and mechanics, but there's been little of the traditional social deduction pressure so far.

With no night actions and no one else coming forward with another mafia they swapped with, we have no other choices but to either vote randomly or go back to the social deduction basics.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
You could tell us your thoughts on the players. Who you think is Escort between Tatsu, Margi and Marm, who you think is Rookie between Lambu and Vand or who you think is TP among.. well, whoever is left.
I said before that eliminating Lambu makes more sense if we are looking for a TP. As for the Escort I don't think Tatsu as Mafia would claim to have a Passive role if she was. It's rather risky.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The only passive role to die so far has been burden
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Man Dave actually spoke truth.

Well that's as good a result as it gets. The sooner we hear some more from you guys the better, @Demonspeed, @Lambu, @MarmaladeSky, @MArGi, @GrySun who said wants to wait for everyone else first, and @GB whose words about not expecting prostitute from Gajeel on the night he died are still a mystery to me.

48 hours straight though. Need some nap time again
Of course, I didnt get to answer to your reply cause I checked too late, same with Gry.

Yeah among those 3 i would favor Tatsu, I don't know about Son's yet he might be another party or idk,, there's very likely a scum in that trio son-tatsu-sam and I'm leaning towards Tatsu.

Marm targetting me is weird, unless she has a protective role but.... or investigative but that would have been a waste of an action given I'm confirmed, so yeah she could be escort who have blocked me. killing and recruiting fall both in priority 3 but blocking is priority 1. I thought about that option and cresc-chan mentioned it too in the thread yesterday.
Im just keeping in mind that one of the "swappers that didnt swap" has to be a Mafia Escort.

Lambu - let take everyone’s idea and try to the use the strong points, and if that doesn’t work, let’s still go with my idea
Aww :blushbirb

This phase is strikingly similar to the previous one.
For someone that has been around for a some time you haven't done anything.

I think I need to say something

Crescent slept too much on N1. She was too busy at the hospital to try to save anyone or kill anyone.

it probably doesn’t mean much now since we know two nontown killing parties but people can update their action list theories
[/SPOILER]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Demon is very chilled but his investment level does change depending on if he likes his role plus @Demonspeed do you get bored easily? I kind of get that sense from you
So there definitely was a kill on Gajeel? Why did you hide this information until now?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm still looking back, but from what I've noticed, there's been little real pressure this game. Our two lynches so far were players caught be claims and mechanics, but there's been little of the traditional social deduction pressure so far.

With no night actions and no one else coming forward with another mafia they swapped with, we have no other choices but to either vote randomly or go back to the social deduction basics.
Really, we have lynches scheduled for the next 4 days, the only thing we are doing now is to decide who goes first.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I said before that eliminating Lambu makes more sense if we are looking for a TP. As for the Escort I don't think Tatsu as Mafia would claim to have a Passive role if she was. It's rather risky.
Well with Cres confirming what she did(or rather, did not do), Lambu literally cannot be TP. He can be Rookie, but no the SK.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No preference between Marm and Margi, Demon?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm still looking back, but from what I've noticed, there's been little real pressure this game. Our two lynches so far were players caught be claims and mechanics, but there's been little of the traditional social deduction pressure so far.

With no night actions and no one else coming forward with another mafia they swapped with, we have no other choices but to either vote randomly or go back to the social deduction basics.
We got tons of confirmed townies, and a very nice set of names „to pick from“ to lynch. What matters is who to go for first. Ideally the SK, 2nd best is Rookie before he starts assassinating.

So if you got some time Daws, how about giving your thoughts on people? Sam was so kind to confirm you as town, so you may be bored with like no pressure on you but that means you need to be the one doing the pressuring.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Say @GB I decided to humour you and ask you real questions since no one wants to do it.

You vaguely implied you targetted me on N1 yesterday (D3), so if we assume you are indeed a prostitute you would have been incisive on me for D2, after all only one kill happened and then we even considered Crescent might have killed Gajeel.

So why did you say this?

Who targetted marm btw? Bice attempt evil but brining up the past is kinda outdated atm

@GrySun why is lambu sus to you? He kinda we t under my radar yday but i thought he was a possible 3rd mafia with marma3ye
When you are prostitute and you block someone you straight up want to check on that subject, specially when there's a theorical low kill count after the night, its common sense of any hoe.
Instead you only latched on to me after Gry gave you a reason to do so, regarding the swap negative. You gave me not a single glance until that moment, only pinching Evil as if you actually did something to him.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
We got tons of confirmed townies, and a very nice set of names „to pick from“ to lynch. What matters is who to go for first. Ideally the SK, 2nd best is Rookie before he starts assassinating.

So if you got some time Daws, how about giving your thoughts on people? Sam was so kind to confirm you as town, so you may be bored with like no pressure on you but that means you need to be the one doing the pressuring.
True enough.

Right now, I still want more detail from @Erinyes and, now that Jinx has come forward as a false N1 doctor, that N1 mafia pad information is even more important. Shino shared plenty before her untimely death, but I think more info on what each person was thinking regarding Gajeel would be useful. Our other unconfirmed players too, especially Demon and Tatsu.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top