omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, in the case Marm is M.Escort.Did I miss something? mArGi was blocked N1?
Sent a PM to hosts and recruiting sleeper does count as a kill for the rookie.Good thing is that rookie probably has not yuet their new role, since N3 has skipped and N1 resulted with no mafia kill (likely recruitment)
No point hiding anything, targets and role claim today please.(Im about to go to work, will be back here again in the evening)
Asako who? This game doesn't exist and she never joined!Asako truly carried a burden for town.
GrySun?ality wise, it's someone who take easily lead/decisions
My PL's:Bandish give us your thoughts on everyone if/when possible.
Because I couldn't find any supporting swap/role evidence for him, but feels very much like a town.Why is Lambu 2*?
ahah just saw itWhy did DaveT get censored he was onto something![]()
poor Dave.Oh I wasn't aware of that.... that's not good then they might have now 2 escorts....Sent a PM to hosts and recruiting sleeper does count as a kill for the rookie.
Yeah thanks, crescent to have noticed my post, I believe yes someone like them personnality-wise. James was on everyone list , Brandish on 5/6 list. James was probably townie on N1GrySun?
Lambu?
Vandred?
lol James? Would be funny if he was mafia and everyone on the mafia team voted him lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
forgot James!!!!@Erinyes
Mafia pad personalities:
Gry - alright everybody, I have already devised multiple strategies A, B, and C, which do you want to do?
Vandred - your idea has merit but my idea >>> we can do your idea (unspoken implication if you’re wrong, then I own you, pleb)
Lambu - let take everyone’s idea and try to the use the strong points, and if that doesn’t work, let’s still go with my idea
Demonspeed - I showed up
GB - let’s kill (insert Name)
@Erinyes
Mafia pad personalities:
Gry - alright everybody, I have already devised multiple strategies A, B, and C, which do you want to do?
Vandred - your idea has merit but my idea >>> we can do your idea (unspoken implication if you’re wrong, then I own you, pleb)
Lambu - let take everyone’s idea and try to the use the strong points, and if that doesn’t work, let’s still go with my idea
Demonspeed - I showed up
GB - let’s kill (insert Name)

But yours is my favoriteThis phase is strikingly similar to the previous one.
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Demon has made me feel bad nowNo that man plays all roles equally. But looks more to me like he‘s stuck in an unfavorable position.Gry, Demonspeed acts more like he has a boring role than mafia. Like he’s not invested?