Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Marm said she targeted Erin yesterday.
She is gonna claim a protection role
:-_-

shadddddd……

if she was, she’s probably not now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So James was sleeper maybe and got recruited N1?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Good point I keep saying more than needed, bad habit.

Sleeper sounds correct.

Read his last post, where he seem to give up.

Meh, not a big lose. If I were to die, I die plain townie and go "haha, told you so". At least this way we don't lynch someone with an actual good townie role. If we got that many even left with so many vanilla claims. :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, good night, cya all next day phase~
Why give up while they are so many suspects? Why not argue that somebody else should lynched instead?
It because he isn't TP but Mafia, TP would easily be able to find a mafia to fight.
He also left ~30 minutes before the day end, doesn't seem to care about the results.
I think this can be explained if you assume he knew Asako was burden.

~
The missing kill is from Margi or lambu, the 2 people that got blocked N1 (if we trust GB's block).
But there is a small chance it was due to protection.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Good point I keep saying more than needed, bad habit.

Sleeper sounds correct.

Read his last post, where he seem to give up.



Why give up while they are so many suspects? Why not argue that somebody else should lynched instead?
It because he isn't TP but Mafia, TP would easily be able to find a mafia to fight.
He also left ~30 minutes before the day end, doesn't seem to care about the results.
I think this can be explained if you assume he knew Asako was burden.

~
The missing kill is from Margi or lambu, the 2 people that got blocked N1 (if we trust GB's block).
But there is a small chance it was due to protection.
Actually I think you, me and Erin need to take steps back (be more observant) and let everyone sort of “duke it out”
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good point I keep saying more than needed, bad habit.

Sleeper sounds correct.

Read his last post, where he seem to give up.



Why give up while they are so many suspects? Why not argue that somebody else should lynched instead?
It because he isn't TP but Mafia, TP would easily be able to find a mafia to fight.
He also left ~30 minutes before the day end, doesn't seem to care about the results.
I think this can be explained if you assume he knew Asako was burden.

~
The missing kill is from Margi or lambu, the 2 people that got blocked N1 (if we trust GB's block).
But there is a small chance it was due to protection.
Did I miss something? mArGi was blocked N1?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Sorry, i couldn't be around for the end of last Phase but nice to be waking up to this!
While it's good we got the Burden, it doesn't tell us more about who her team mates are after her cute troll behaviour from yesterday.

I still need to fully catch up and will hardly be able to interact for the next 11 hours or so.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh so she was burden.

Yeah its weird, but at the same time Daws doesn't fall into the scum possibility either, Tatsu is, so its extra confusing :/
Yeah among those 3 i would favor Tatsu, I don't know about Son's yet he might be another party or idk,, there's very likely a scum in that trio son-tatsu-sam and I'm leaning towards Tatsu.

Marm targetting me is weird, unless she has a protective role but.... or investigative but that would have been a waste of an action given I'm confirmed, so yeah she could be escort who have blocked me. killing and recruiting fall both in priority 3 but blocking is priority 1. I thought about that option and cresc-chan mentioned it too in the thread yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is such a bad timing given all the people who needed the night to get "new infos", so we might go into circles again.
Why being so troubled sweetie, you re passive, no ? You don't need nights :arf
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Burden made a voting system, supposedly resulted in a James kill.
I dont think it's burden, who did the voting system, I would say personality wise, it's someone who take easily lead/decisions. we had number i cant remember which number neither the role associated with numbers. I should have taken notes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So James was sleeper maybe and got recruited N1?
yeah i can only see that too. unless someoen protected him or blocked the killer but it's unlikely.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Marm targetting me is weird, unless she has a protective role but.... or investigative but that would have been a waste of an action given I'm confirmed, so yeah she could be escort who have blocked me. killing and recruiting fall both in priority 3 but blocking is priority 1. I thought about that option and cresc-chan mentioned it too in the thread yesterday.
Why on earth would I waste a investigative role on you, when you were already basically confirmed :emobirb It was between Shino and yourself as I hoped you guys could provide us information on the N1 pad, figured they'd see you more as a threat over Shino.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Why on earth would I waste a investigative role on you, when you were already basically confirmed :emobirb
Oh for sanity you mean, i see you re claiming det then ? So wait there was no change of role for you, right ? If so, who was your N1 target and the results of both onegai, that could be very helpful !
A mafia det had no reason to check on me, they know my role by swapping with evil.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But an escort has all the reasons to block me :grumble
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
So its lambu, Marma and james
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will never believe Marma is town
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I will never believe Marma is town
she's hinting det, gnut died as det and we lost a spy, waiting for other investigative role claims. If shes not town she's probably the escort.

Good thing is that rookie probably has not yuet their new role, since N3 has skipped and N1 resulted with no mafia kill (likely recruitment)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah, Marma is hinting Doctor..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which is odd, because her posts last day sounded like Det, and the ones this day sound like Doc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah among those 3 i would favor Tatsu, I don't know about Son's yet he might be another party or idk,, there's very likely a scum in that trio son-tatsu-sam and I'm leaning towards Tatsu.
Give me the scenario in which Daws is non-town of any sort, because it doesn‘t add up to what we know.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@MarmaladeSky oh you hint doc, you protected me? :blushbirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No get I'm mainly talking about tatsu, maybe I haven't taken enough coffee, but I can't see her town in any scenario unless I missed something, what I said is that is that there's likely a scum between them most likely tatsu, but I need to check back abt son too in case I missed something.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@MarmaladeSky oh you hint doc, you protected me? :blushbirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No get I'm mainly talking about tatsu, maybe I haven't taken enough coffee, but I can't see her town in any scenario unless I missed something, what I said is that is that there's likely a scum between them most likely tatsu, but I need to check back abt son too in case I missed something.
Well, when you can get back to me later to see what you mean. Why must there be a mafia in that trio? It is possible, but not a must. As 3 towns they all could have swappedthe way they did, and because of Sam’s words Daws is 100% town. Only if Tatsu is Escort she could be scum, she can’t be any TP or mafia role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am most likely voting one of Lambu, Vandred or Demonspeed today. Not sure yet which one.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why did DaveT get censored he was onto something :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asako truly carried a burden for town.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Dave is too powerful for this game I'm afraid 😔


(Im about to go to work, will be back here again in the evening)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top