omo! but in fake spanish
Marm said she targeted Erin yesterday.
She is gonna claim a protection role

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why give up while they are so many suspects? Why not argue that somebody else should lynched instead?Meh, not a big lose. If I were to die, I die plain townie and go "haha, told you so". At least this way we don't lynch someone with an actual good townie role. If we got that many even left with so many vanilla claims. :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway, good night, cya all next day phase~
Actually I think you, me and Erin need to take steps back (be more observant) and let everyone sort of “duke it out”Good point I keep saying more than needed, bad habit.
Sleeper sounds correct.
Read his last post, where he seem to give up.
Why give up while they are so many suspects? Why not argue that somebody else should lynched instead?
It because he isn't TP but Mafia, TP would easily be able to find a mafia to fight.
He also left ~30 minutes before the day end, doesn't seem to care about the results.
I think this can be explained if you assume he knew Asako was burden.
~
The missing kill is from Margi or lambu, the 2 people that got blocked N1 (if we trust GB's block).
But there is a small chance it was due to protection.
Did I miss something? mArGi was blocked N1?Good point I keep saying more than needed, bad habit.
Sleeper sounds correct.
Read his last post, where he seem to give up.
Why give up while they are so many suspects? Why not argue that somebody else should lynched instead?
It because he isn't TP but Mafia, TP would easily be able to find a mafia to fight.
He also left ~30 minutes before the day end, doesn't seem to care about the results.
I think this can be explained if you assume he knew Asako was burden.
~
The missing kill is from Margi or lambu, the 2 people that got blocked N1 (if we trust GB's block).
But there is a small chance it was due to protection.
Yeah among those 3 i would favor Tatsu, I don't know about Son's yet he might be another party or idk,, there's very likely a scum in that trio son-tatsu-sam and I'm leaning towards Tatsu.Yeah its weird, but at the same time Daws doesn't fall into the scum possibility either, Tatsu is, so its extra confusing :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why being so troubled sweetie, you re passive, no ? You don't need nightsThis is such a bad timing given all the people who needed the night to get "new infos", so we might go into circles again.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
I dont think it's burden, who did the voting system, I would say personality wise, it's someone who take easily lead/decisions. we had number i cant remember which number neither the role associated with numbers. I should have taken notes.Burden made a voting system, supposedly resulted in a James kill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yeah i can only see that too. unless someoen protected him or blocked the killer but it's unlikely.So James was sleeper maybe and got recruited N1?
Why on earth would I waste a investigative role on you, when you were already basically confirmedMarm targetting me is weird, unless she has a protective role but.... or investigative but that would have been a waste of an action given I'm confirmed, so yeah she could be escort who have blocked me. killing and recruiting fall both in priority 3 but blocking is priority 1. I thought about that option and cresc-chan mentioned it too in the thread yesterday.
No, are you?
Oh for sanity you mean, i see you re claiming det then ? So wait there was no change of role for you, right ? If so, who was your N1 target and the results of both onegai, that could be very helpful !Why on earth would I waste a investigative role on you, when you were already basically confirmed![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
she's hinting det, gnut died as det and we lost a spy, waiting for other investigative role claims. If shes not town she's probably the escort.I will never believe Marma is town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Give me the scenario in which Daws is non-town of any sort, because it doesn‘t add up to what we know.Yeah among those 3 i would favor Tatsu, I don't know about Son's yet he might be another party or idk,, there's very likely a scum in that trio son-tatsu-sam and I'm leaning towards Tatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, when you can get back to me later to see what you mean. Why must there be a mafia in that trio? It is possible, but not a must. As 3 towns they all could have swappedthe way they did, and because of Sam’s words Daws is 100% town. Only if Tatsu is Escort she could be scum, she can’t be any TP or mafia role.@MarmaladeSky oh you hint doc, you protected me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No get I'm mainly talking about tatsu, maybe I haven't taken enough coffee, but I can't see her town in any scenario unless I missed something, what I said is that is that there's likely a scum between them most likely tatsu, but I need to check back abt son too in case I missed something.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---