omo! but in fake spanish
Who said anything about trying to outsmart mafia Shad? I just don't find it very useful to state "I will protect x person", especially not considering there is an escort around.I will only believe your doc claim as long as recruiter is alive, she dies you go next (don't forget you are more likely to be the escort, your pair is the only one not confirmed yet and you claimed targeting the recruiter, escort is clearly paired since she can fake the pairing), so don't try to outsmart mafia, let recruiter do that.
You have 1 job.
~
If by confirmed player you mean me I don't have a good role and I'm not an end game player, don't protect me. (I also enjoy being killed by mafia, gives me an ego boosts).
Gry is already protected by brandish, brandish used doc on him even tho he could have been insane, so now that Cres has mentioned that she lied about the insane part, Gry is covered.
Daws haven't claimed and therefor you shouldn't worry about him.
For your sake I hope you don't outlive the recruiter.
Some things never change...Im indecisive, there are too many candidates for lynch, ok for now vote demon, in case i cant make it before the end of the day, I might change it but...
and im even more clueless regarding recruitment
![]()
![]()
Votekill demonboi
There might be even 2, if rookie upgraded there was excor among the choices. and dont forget guys there's another mafia det , assuming they told the truth thta's it.there is an escort around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But thats a cute vote, its been a while i havent voted you, take it as an honorSome things never change...

We also had a BGAnd nah, 2 sane docs is definitely strange at 21 players.
and a BP claimWe also had a BG

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Without a strongman or an assassinand a BP claim
No, it assumes Rookie was blocked. Which would mean Rookie is Lambu, in that case.
Then who do you think is SK and why are you not trying to lynch them? Disregarding the James route I only see two options really.!votekill Vandred for now.
Only unfortunately him being the SK is very unlikely.
Are you trying to get me to create your Mason day code? =3=do you not want to be recruited Van-illa-dred?

Depending on today's lynch results, there is a potential kill from TP, that can't block you.Who said anything about trying to outsmart mafia Shad? I just don't find it very useful to state "I will protect x person", especially not considering there is an escort around.
yeah i figured you'd likely vote her, i dont think she's doc it's unlikely... yeah i agree too, if you need i can switch my vote.Votekill Marma
What you think @Erinyes?
Not sure I get the hint but okayYou could do something to make my game a lot easier and more enjoyable though.
Shouldn't we focus on Rookie / TP today?yeah i figured you'd likely vote her, i dont think she's doc it's unlikely... yeah i agree too, if you need i can switch my vote.
Because I don't know who the SK is. All I know is, Rookie has to be one between you and Lambu. SK however can be Lambu, if GB is bsing, James if he couldn't get rid of it, Vandred(you) if you're lucky, Marmalade or Margi, provided the other was also a mafia so nobody could swap, or GB playing weird. That's 6 possibilities. Vs just 2 with the Rookie thing.Then who do you think is SK and why are you not trying to lynch them? Disregarding the James route I only see two options really.
You trust lawl's claim and don't believe I'm SK -> Demon is SK
You don't trust lawl's claim and I assume you still don't believe I'm SK -> Lambu, Demon or lawl is SK
I can assume you don't trust lawl's claim, seeing how it doesn't make sense in the first place. I personally get more mafia vibes from Demon, don't know if it's the same for you. You've assumed Lambu and I are mafia together for a while now. What's your opinion on lawl?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean there is a small chance SK is Marm, but eh.. Too small atm for my taste.Shouldn't we focus on Rookie / TP today?
Just pointing out that Brandish could still be Insane Doc who happened to have won his first and only coin flip. The same goes for any other Doc though, so there's no difference other than trustworthiness.Gry is already protected by brandish, brandish used doc on him even tho he could have been insane, so now that Cres has mentioned that she lied about the insane part, Gry is covered.
You and @Shad, will one of y’all be here to watch Dayend? I probably won’t?yeah i figured you'd likely vote her, i dont think she's doc it's unlikely... yeah i agree too, if you need i can switch my vote.