Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don’t get this?
Well, Holt died as Lover no? Had he gotten it in his swap with James, he would have said something. He didn‘t, so the swap failed. Leading theory is that he blocked James to make the swap look natural.

Ergo he wanted to „keep“ the Lover role, unlike Erin. Well Erin couldn‘t prevent it with a role action, but even if she was Escort Lover I doubt she would.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now you got me wondering just how solid the brain is 🤔
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Escort Lover?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i mean…… if he was recruited before swapping then the swap would be incomplete, no? Since it p4?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Say, since we say that it is likely Holt blocked me and all mafias said "kill James, he ain't one of us " and no mafia knew one another... how high are the chances that we had both the rookie and escort in the same pair so the rookie tried to kill me, expecting to be a new townie tomorrow while escort blocked said rookie wanting to keep his role and unaware he was blocking his partner in crime due the whole anonymity stuff from night 1?

Like if that happened that would be super hilarious. XDDD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Wouldn‘t it be better to try and lynch the SK? Lambu can‘t be it since you blocked him N1 and SK still killed.
but who can say if i wasnt blocked?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Say @GB I decided to humour you and ask you real questions since no one wants to do it.

You vaguely implied you targetted me on N1 yesterday (D3), so if we assume you are indeed a prostitute you would have been incisive on me for D2, after all only one kill happened and then we even considered Crescent might have killed Gajeel.

So why did you say this?



When you are prostitute and you block someone you straight up want to check on that subject, specially when there's a theorical low kill count after the night, its common sense of any hoe.
Instead you only latched on to me after Gry gave you a reason to do so, regarding the swap negative. You gave me not a single glance until that moment, only pinching Evil as if you actually did something to him.
You sounded off to me since day 1, i was just curious what the Sun thought and his reasons, but do prove me wrong and flip green but you are nothing but a cereal killer, i thought of you being red but you were waay too detached from them
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
!votekill Vandred for now. He‘s a good lynch, fits decently the „leader type“ that Erin/shino saw in pad, lynched gnut as if he knew he was Det, hard to believe vanilla claim, his posts seem minimalistic even for him.

Only unfortunately him being the SK is very unlikely.
@Farfalla you may have missed Gry's vote.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
do you not want to be recruited Van-illa-dred?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Escort Lover?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i mean…… if he was recruited before swapping then the swap would be incomplete, no? Since it p4?
That‘s assuming James is Mentor? I don‘t believe in a Mentor. Mafia failed on James, and Mentor can‘t kill Gajeel N1.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That‘s assuming James is Mentor? I don‘t believe in a Mentor. Mafia failed on James, and Mentor can‘t kill Gajeel N1.
Was meaning as in traitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was meaning as in traitor
Mean sleeper
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Was meaning as in traitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Mean sleeper
Oh, yes that would work. But do you believe in a Sleeper here? And that they luckily got him N1?
If we don‘t find Rookie among Lambu or Vandred we can consider James a recruited Sleeper, that would be fine by me.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@votekill van


Be back in 1 hour
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So there definitely was a kill on Gajeel? Why did you hide this information until now?
That's what i kept saying when I said multiple times that I doubt Crescent killed him that i thought she is naive :arf . and thats also the reason why I asked to Tatsu why she was writing insane doc for Crescent former role, bc sounded to me a convenient excuse for mafia to point Cresc as insane.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right now, I still want more detail from @Erinyes
seriously... idk what can i say


My fave colors : black and purple
Favorite fruits : strawberries/pineapple
Love coffee & takoyaki
Practice flamenco...
my vital statistic. censored
My weight censored

joke aside, I have nothing else to say I have no clue what's you re after.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and no shino and i shared same stuff whats you re trying to do exactly ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think he may be asking for a recap on all relevant learned info from mafo pad.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh right there's Marm, her claim will drop by its own weight. If she's really doctor its a matter of time she's killed at night so wouldn't lynch today.
In any case she needs to specify her N1 targets, i thought she was hinting det. but well.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
That's what i kept saying when I said multiple times that I doubt Crescent killed him that i thought she is naive :arf . and thats also the reason why I asked to Tatsu why she was writing insane doc for Crescent former role, bc sounded to me a convenient excuse for mafia to point Cresc as insane.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



seriously... idk what can i say


My fave colors : black and purple
Favorite fruits : strawberries/pineapple
Love coffee & takoyaki
Practice flamenco...
my vital statistic. censored
My weight censored

joke aside, I have nothing else to say I have no clue what's you re after.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and no shino and i shared same stuff whats you re trying to do exactly ?
My explicit focus is info on Gajeel, Demon, and Tatsu and, now, any other relevant info you and Jinx may be hiding or lying about.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Regarding those three, I want to know the thoughts on them from each of the mafia
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
However, why would a mentor want to recruit a player and also want to swap or get swapped with? It's one thing to swap out of a team you just happened to be in, but it's another thing to swap out of a team of your own making...
That's an interesting question, it crossed my mind to, the only conclusion I see is that simply if theres a mentor , he probably didnt swap only recruited his paired partner. to make things easier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think he may be asking for a recap on all relevant learned info from mafo pad.
It was anonymous so everyone was very cautious on the info they were giving and shared the less possible. There was no crucial info there ,I think i ve mentioned everything I could, if I didnt miss anything. Again, I suspect there's another set of lovers, I told it a couple of times.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My explicit focus is info on Gajeel, Demon, and Tatsu and, now, any other relevant info you and Jinx may be hiding or lying about.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Regarding those three, I want to know the thoughts on them from each of the mafia
Hm I‘m not sure if you missed the main caveats. Both Erin and shino were there only 1 night, everyone‘s names were censored, and very little specific talk was had about players. Erin likewise said she didn‘t make notes, so it‘s all on her memory if she remembers specific talks.

How active was the pad anyway Erin?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nvm the last question, we posted around same time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top