omo! but in fake spanish
Nothing, deleted posts remain deletedWhat did he say, I didn't read the message before it was deleted?
Those MafiaU people will deal with me in the future!Not the words I'd have chosen but yes it would be uncharacteristically careless for Gry.N1 mafia knew some of the attendant would betray them, yet they revealed second detective, burden and escort.
Escort said they will block their swap partner.
Burden made a voting system, supposedly resulted in a James kill.
All this is waaaaay to dumb to be the doing of Gry.
If we forget about play style and contribution and the fact that Gry would swap mafia and report me the next day.
Escort should be the only possible mafia role that would work for Gry to be mafia.
It is physically impossible for gry to be that dumb and tell everybody that he will block me.
Therefore there is no scenario left under which Gry is not 100% town.
~
I think we should take this mafia at face value, they probably did try to kill James.
So he is recruited, but we don't care about that we should be looking for the TP!
What's with this impression people always have of meMafia pad personalities:
Gry - alright everybody, I have already devised multiple strategies A, B, and C, which do you want to do?
Vandred - your idea has merit but my idea >>> we can do your idea (unspoken implication if you’re wrong, then I own you, pleb)
Lambu - let take everyone’s idea and try to the use the strong points, and if that doesn’t work, let’s still go with my idea
Demonspeed - I showed up
GB - let’s kill (insert Name)

My role isn't boring. But there is nothing much which can be said at this point. I just said I was blocked N2 and since the night was skipped there is nothing new. Everyone wants me, Lambu or Van lynched.
What I was asking for is more about your roles. Plenty of people out in the open for the scum to kill already, I doubt you're on anyone's kill list right now so there's little reason to withhold.Of course, I didnt get to answer to your reply cause I checked too late, same with Gry.
hey, irl detectives hide detail from the public to confirm killers and so forth. If I hadn’t been a mason, I probably would have said something sooner. I told Erin because she’s the only one that needed to know. Plus Asako was the clear lynch target yesterday. With no new info from a night phase. The time to tell is now.Man Dave actually spoke truth.
Of course, I didnt get to answer to your reply cause I checked too late, same with Gry.
Im just keeping in mind that one of the "swappers that didnt swap" has to be a Mafia Escort.
Aww
For someone that has been around for a some time you haven't done anything.
So there definitely was a kill on Gajeel? Why did you hide this information until now?
I want to apologize for using that word, I'm trying to be nice this game, but when I'm sleep deprived I tend to not censor myself and talk like I'm alone.Not the words I'd have chosen but yes it would be uncharacteristically careless for Gry.
Marm hinted while mArGi didn't AFAIR so I'd go for the latter. You guys are saying that Marm could be Escort, but if she is and went for Erin then who blocked me if not GB? The Town Prostitute was Holt who died (although he was also Lover).Well with Cres confirming what she did(or rather, did not do), Lambu literally cannot be TP. He can be Rookie, but no the SK.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No preference between Marm and Margi, Demon?
I thought it was a rather productive conversationWhat I was asking for is more about your roles. Plenty of people out in the open for the scum to kill already, I doubt you're on anyone's kill list right now so there's little reason to withhold.
And dw Lambu yesterday's conversation can't go anywhere, no point in resuming that.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I got no idea how anyone can read my first post and not think plain townie instantly. Whenever I am Mafia/Scum I drop broader hints to be able to get a read on the composition on roles to make a claim that is half-way believable. Sure, after night 1 I could have changed my role but Holt didn't switch due being blue plus blocked me apparently as my role didn't changed overnight. If I had started as red why would I have wanted to put myself on my own kill list? XDIt say green-only. That means there are red and blue weapons as well, maybe even orange if we got a 2nd mafia team. Doesn't make sense if everyone has green weapons and roles between factions can be switched. Like if a mafia loses his role and gets a townie one he can already tell everyone who his role was. Plus how would night killing work? After all the mafia usually comes together in night 1 for the first time to discuss their first kill and 2nd day strategy. The whole switcheroo mechanic would be the end for that.
No, this green weapon stuff is for us townie only from what I read. Meaning we all got a free "confirmation" action so to say.
That said I got a great role for switching, it can only go upwards for me, lol. XD
So I will swap. And whoever is my target gonna hate me for sure. Though with this mechanic I doubt I am the only one with this kind of role.
Smart Cres indeedhey, irl detectives hide detail from the public to confirm killers and so forth. If I hadn’t been a mason, I probably would have said something sooner. I told Erin because she’s the only one that needed to know. Plus Asako was the clear lynch target yesterday. With no new info from a night phase. The time to tell is now.
its a reason why we jumped so bad on Daws because we were trying to see if anyone slipped up and said something that might suggest Gajeel was killed by someone else because really only the killer would not for certain, town and mafia might suspect insane or naive, but they would only have suspicion, the killer would know
Basing it off of GB blocking Lambu N1. Lambu does raise some valid points, hopefully we‘re not getting bamboozled.@GrySun you said lambu can't be SK since Gajeel was killed, I don't follow, can you elaborate why lambu can't be SK or TP?
Sleeper? With 6 Mafias and Lovers in a game that was originally intended to have 3 switcheroo phases? Yeah, no way. Even Panda's brain ain't that mushy to have 8 scums in a game of 21 players. Clear scum talk who cannot accept his fate unlike Asako did. At least entertain us with some funny memes before we hang you, dude.^^I thought it was a rather productive conversation
As for roles its the same as yesterday, would rather not say more than what I have already said so will focus on discussion. I would say GB is a pretty safe scum lynch, god knows why Gry believes anything he says but to me its too obvious he's got nothing to claim.
Then James looking like quite the Sleeper, recruited in N1. Misha or Tatsu looking like high potential escorts. And Demon or you boss smell of TPleaning towards you at the moment since Demon still has to drop reveal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh right there's Marm, her claim will drop by its own weight. If she's really doctor its a matter of time she's killed at night so wouldn't lynch today.
I see, this assumes James was recruited, I forgot that part.Basing it off of GB blocking Lambu N1. Lambu does raise some valid points, hopefully we‘re not getting bamboozled.
But yeah, if GB blocked Lambu N1, yet Gajeel still died to SK, it can only be that Lambu is not the SK.
Probably no Mentor then. Okay. Then it's an equal chance of Demon, GB and Lambu being SK for me.Crescent slept too much on N1. She was too busy at the hospital to try to save anyone or kill anyone.
it probably doesn’t mean much now since we know two nontown killing parties but people can update their action list theories
No, it assumes Rookie was blocked. Which would mean Rookie is Lambu, in that case.I see, this assumes James was recruited, I forgot that part.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Cute, you only reference my post to have an easy excuse of a votekill when everyone else has already explored the same scenario and agree its highly feasible.Sleeper? With 6 Mafias and Lovers in a game that was originally intended to have 3 switcheroo phases? Yeah, no way. Even Panda's brain ain't that mushy to have 8 scums in a game of 21 players. Clear scum talk who cannot accept his fate unlike Asako did. At least entertain us with some funny memes before we hang you, dude.^^
Votekill Lambu

Even Panda's brain ain't that mushy to have 8 scums in a game of 21 players.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
it has nothing to do with that; it just means Lambu was blocked If GB telling truthI see, this assumes James was recruited, I forgot that part.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don’t get this?weirdly Holt decided to cling to it.
Please keep it respectful.Even Panda's brain ain't that mushy to have 8 scums in a game of 21 players.
He means, Holt most likely blocked me since I didn't switched my role despite targeting him.I don’t get this?
I was kidding, you know. Just like people joke about how I killed Gry first everytime I am Mafia? Fine.Please keep it respectful.