Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Looks to me like "the suspects" hardly even showed up. The most we got from today is an extra hint from Marm, everyone else is ignoring any question, so yeah.


N1 mafia knew some of the attendant would betray them, yet they revealed second detective, burden and escort.

Escort said they will block their swap partner.
Burden made a voting system, supposedly resulted in a James kill.

All this is waaaaay to dumb to be the doing of Gry.

If we forget about play style and contribution and the fact that Gry would swap mafia and report me the next day.

Escort should be the only possible mafia role that would work for Gry to be mafia.

It is physically impossible for gry to be that dumb and tell everybody that he will block me.

Therefore there is no scenario left under which Gry is not 100% town.

~
I think we should take this mafia at face value, they probably did try to kill James.

So he is recruited, but we don't care about that we should be looking for the TP!
Not the words I'd have chosen but yes it would be uncharacteristically careless for Gry.


Mafia pad personalities:

Gry - alright everybody, I have already devised multiple strategies A, B, and C, which do you want to do?

Vandred - your idea has merit but my idea >>> we can do your idea (unspoken implication if you’re wrong, then I own you, pleb)

Lambu - let take everyone’s idea and try to the use the strong points, and if that doesn’t work, let’s still go with my idea

Demonspeed - I showed up

GB - let’s kill (insert Name)
What's with this impression people always have of me :XD


My role isn't boring. But there is nothing much which can be said at this point. I just said I was blocked N2 and since the night was skipped there is nothing new. Everyone wants me, Lambu or Van lynched.
Of course, I didnt get to answer to your reply cause I checked too late, same with Gry.
What I was asking for is more about your roles. Plenty of people out in the open for the scum to kill already, I doubt you're on anyone's kill list right now so there's little reason to withhold.
And dw Lambu yesterday's conversation can't go anywhere, no point in resuming that.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Man Dave actually spoke truth.



Of course, I didnt get to answer to your reply cause I checked too late, same with Gry.



Im just keeping in mind that one of the "swappers that didnt swap" has to be a Mafia Escort.



Aww :blushbirb



For someone that has been around for a some time you haven't done anything.



So there definitely was a kill on Gajeel? Why did you hide this information until now?
hey, irl detectives hide detail from the public to confirm killers and so forth. If I hadn’t been a mason, I probably would have said something sooner. I told Erin because she’s the only one that needed to know. Plus Asako was the clear lynch target yesterday. With no new info from a night phase. The time to tell is now.

its a reason why we jumped so bad on Daws because we were trying to see if anyone slipped up and said something that might suggest Gajeel was killed by someone else because really only the killer would not for certain, town and mafia might suspect insane or naive, but they would only have suspicion, the killer would know
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Not the words I'd have chosen but yes it would be uncharacteristically careless for Gry.
I want to apologize for using that word, I'm trying to be nice this game, but when I'm sleep deprived I tend to not censor myself and talk like I'm alone.

Didn't mean to insult the mafia players for their D1 decisions, my apologies.

@Lambu I see your point on GB behaviour, it just too bad he is unresponsive, not sure if we will get an answer.

@GrySun you said lambu can't be SK since Gajeel was killed, I don't follow, can you elaborate why lambu can't be SK or TP?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well with Cres confirming what she did(or rather, did not do), Lambu literally cannot be TP. He can be Rookie, but no the SK.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No preference between Marm and Margi, Demon?
Marm hinted while mArGi didn't AFAIR so I'd go for the latter. You guys are saying that Marm could be Escort, but if she is and went for Erin then who blocked me if not GB? The Town Prostitute was Holt who died (although he was also Lover).
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What I was asking for is more about your roles. Plenty of people out in the open for the scum to kill already, I doubt you're on anyone's kill list right now so there's little reason to withhold.
And dw Lambu yesterday's conversation can't go anywhere, no point in resuming that.
I thought it was a rather productive conversation :gent
As for roles its the same as yesterday, would rather not say more than what I have already said so will focus on discussion. I would say GB is a pretty safe scum lynch, god knows why Gry believes anything he says but to me its too obvious he's got nothing to claim.
Then James looking like quite the Sleeper, recruited in N1. Misha or Tatsu looking like high potential escorts. And Demon or you boss smell of TP :lambirb leaning towards you at the moment since Demon still has to drop reveal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh right there's Marm, her claim will drop by its own weight. If she's really doctor its a matter of time she's killed at night so wouldn't lynch today.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It say green-only. That means there are red and blue weapons as well, maybe even orange if we got a 2nd mafia team. Doesn't make sense if everyone has green weapons and roles between factions can be switched. Like if a mafia loses his role and gets a townie one he can already tell everyone who his role was. Plus how would night killing work? After all the mafia usually comes together in night 1 for the first time to discuss their first kill and 2nd day strategy. The whole switcheroo mechanic would be the end for that.

No, this green weapon stuff is for us townie only from what I read. Meaning we all got a free "confirmation" action so to say.

That said I got a great role for switching, it can only go upwards for me, lol. XD
So I will swap. And whoever is my target gonna hate me for sure. Though with this mechanic I doubt I am the only one with this kind of role.
I got no idea how anyone can read my first post and not think plain townie instantly. Whenever I am Mafia/Scum I drop broader hints to be able to get a read on the composition on roles to make a claim that is half-way believable. Sure, after night 1 I could have changed my role but Holt didn't switch due being blue plus blocked me apparently as my role didn't changed overnight. If I had started as red why would I have wanted to put myself on my own kill list? XD
Only other option would be being 2nd TP and that make much sense in my case since I could have only killed Holt to keep my role if I wanted to. Plus if I didn't tried to kill him I would have insta-known that something was up with Holt, instead I just accepted that I was in a pair of townies believing my role had switched forth and back with Holt. If I had expected my role to change/holt to die, my reaction after night 1 would have been differently for sure.

Anyway,easy way to prove me town:
Yo Mason Recruiter, turn me into a mason please. At least that is tiny bit better than plain townie. That should shut up all the "burn James" screamers. XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
hey, irl detectives hide detail from the public to confirm killers and so forth. If I hadn’t been a mason, I probably would have said something sooner. I told Erin because she’s the only one that needed to know. Plus Asako was the clear lynch target yesterday. With no new info from a night phase. The time to tell is now.

its a reason why we jumped so bad on Daws because we were trying to see if anyone slipped up and said something that might suggest Gajeel was killed by someone else because really only the killer would not for certain, town and mafia might suspect insane or naive, but they would only have suspicion, the killer would know
Smart Cres indeed
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun you said lambu can't be SK since Gajeel was killed, I don't follow, can you elaborate why lambu can't be SK or TP?
Basing it off of GB blocking Lambu N1. Lambu does raise some valid points, hopefully we‘re not getting bamboozled.
But yeah, if GB blocked Lambu N1, yet Gajeel still died to SK, it can only be that Lambu is not the SK.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought it was a rather productive conversation :gent
As for roles its the same as yesterday, would rather not say more than what I have already said so will focus on discussion. I would say GB is a pretty safe scum lynch, god knows why Gry believes anything he says but to me its too obvious he's got nothing to claim.
Then James looking like quite the Sleeper, recruited in N1. Misha or Tatsu looking like high potential escorts. And Demon or you boss smell of TP :lambirb leaning towards you at the moment since Demon still has to drop reveal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh right there's Marm, her claim will drop by its own weight. If she's really doctor its a matter of time she's killed at night so wouldn't lynch today.
Sleeper? With 6 Mafias and Lovers in a game that was originally intended to have 3 switcheroo phases? Yeah, no way. Even Panda's brain ain't that mushy to have 8 scums in a game of 21 players. Clear scum talk who cannot accept his fate unlike Asako did. At least entertain us with some funny memes before we hang you, dude.^^

Votekill Lambu
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Basing it off of GB blocking Lambu N1. Lambu does raise some valid points, hopefully we‘re not getting bamboozled.
But yeah, if GB blocked Lambu N1, yet Gajeel still died to SK, it can only be that Lambu is not the SK.
I see, this assumes James was recruited, I forgot that part.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Crescent slept too much on N1. She was too busy at the hospital to try to save anyone or kill anyone.

it probably doesn’t mean much now since we know two nontown killing parties but people can update their action list theories
Probably no Mentor then. Okay. Then it's an equal chance of Demon, GB and Lambu being SK for me.

One has a claim that I can't understand, the other two have hints and it doesn't look like we're getting anything else. Higher chance that we get a mafia anyway than a townie no matter who we pick, so looks like it should even out in the end
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I see, this assumes James was recruited, I forgot that part.
No, it assumes Rookie was blocked. Which would mean Rookie is Lambu, in that case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I honestly don‘t think James was recruited, at best he is the TP hoping to offload his role to Holt but failed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘d be shocked for anyone that started as SK to not try and swap it away. Even Lover wanted out, weirdly Holt decided to cling to it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sleeper? With 6 Mafias and Lovers in a game that was originally intended to have 3 switcheroo phases? Yeah, no way. Even Panda's brain ain't that mushy to have 8 scums in a game of 21 players. Clear scum talk who cannot accept his fate unlike Asako did. At least entertain us with some funny memes before we hang you, dude.^^

Votekill Lambu
Cute, you only reference my post to have an easy excuse of a votekill when everyone else has already explored the same scenario and agree its highly feasible.
Too bad lynching you today is theorically not the best course of action, at least you show more of your colours every time you post now. :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Vandred for now. He‘s a good lynch, fits decently the „leader type“ that Erin/shino saw in pad, lynched gnut as if he knew he was Det, hard to believe vanilla claim, his posts seem minimalistic even for him.

Only unfortunately him being the SK is very unlikely.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Something else to note, I'm thinking about this mafia: 6 players with a burden and at least one lover in it and starting with a rookie?

Rather weak, but also not enough to justify a SK without there being other factors at player we're unaware of. Besides, I don't know many that particularly care for the current SK since it's at best it's a rather redundant role.

SS is possible, but it doesn't fit the mechanic much since originally everyone and their moms can shatter SS illusions for three nights.

I think the mentor-mentee theory makes the most sense. It explains there being one less N1 kill (as is usually the pattern with mentors) and having a mentee role that can be swapped into already fits what the mentee role is supposed to be like anyways.

However, why would a mentor want to recruit a player and also want to swap or get swapped with? It's one thing to swap out of a team you just happened to be in, but it's another thing to swap out of a team of your own making...

With that swapping plan in place, there's only two ways to prevent oneself from losing their team. Openly and clearly refuse to participate in the double-swap partnerships or... be apart of a partnership and recruit your partner. They may have even coerced their desired recruit target to unknowingly partner up with them too.

Therefore, if we're hunting mafia, then the non-swappers are the prime place to look. However, if we're hunting a mentor-mentee team, then we also should be considering suspect duos as well.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I'm finally home, give me time to catch up with all your big brains' theories.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Even Panda's brain ain't that mushy to have 8 scums in a game of 21 players.

We have had games before where half the role list :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I see, this assumes James was recruited, I forgot that part.
it has nothing to do with that; it just means Lambu was blocked If GB telling truth

if He was blocked he couldn’t have killed or recruited a traitor
--- Double Post Merged, ---

weirdly Holt decided to cling to it.
I don’t get this?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top