Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
So if Marm is teling the truth there are 3 Docs? + a BG (initially) and a BP?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Welcome
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why didnt yku recruit me nyoo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill marmie
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
btw I got it rookie got 3 options, Det, Escort and Janitor, given there was no janitor kill i believe they picked the 1st or 2nd, which gives a huge advantage to mafia.
Also the mafia cast so far, makes it not impossible but unlikely and irrelevant the presence of a BP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why didnt yku recruit me nyoo
i didnt recruit anyone, too risky and i would probably have been blocked, I believe Marm blocked me in previous night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Vandred I believe he‘s the Rookie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marm is most likely a decent lynch as well. Demon too, still waiting on his Det claim.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@SonOfDaws do you have a secondary role, btw ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just wants to hihlight a point Asako said she was supermason, but when Shino died with her role she wasnt supermason....
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hm... Marmees or GBees.

Shame Lambu was SK, I really believed in him. And DaveT is rarely wrong.

I did use my "healing" on Erinyes. Is that okay with you Erin & Cres? If not, will move to other options tonight or consider withholding usage.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
So Shad was doc wow.

I think a BP would be here to tank kills from both killing parties. I'm just too dumb and revealed BP when I should have claimed something more powerful to bait kills....too late now but lesson learned.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
btw I got it rookie got 3 options, Det, Escort and Janitor, given there was no janitor kill i believe they picked the 1st or 2nd, which gives a huge advantage to mafia.
Also the mafia cast so far, makes it not impossible but unlikely and irrelevant the presence of a BP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



i didnt recruit anyone, too risky and i would probably have been blocked, I believe Marm blocked me in previous night.
ok recruit me after we release marmascort from her noble duties
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Couldn’t sleep last night

took melatonin and Benadrillll and now waking up be like wiiiiiijjjjjiiii
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

shaddddddd :scry

our masonsome candidate MSC
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lawl do you want to kill

What's with this impression people always have of me :XD
You wonder and then you post

Are you trying to get me to create your Mason day code? =3=

If I live, sure, if you trust that I'm not Mafia Mason. I doubt the mafia will be racing to recruit me. Though if we want to get a clearer pick of how the night actions went, James looks like the more efficient pick to me.
This which has this unspoken, you can recruit me if you want BUT don’t complain if it blows up in your facd

look at how many ifs you used

if I live
If your trust me
If we want
Choose James
--- Double Post Merged, ---

GB how you know we didn’t choose you? We could have and just got blocked
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Alright! I’m awake now!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Don’t have Shad liking all my posts now :scry

mission of vengeance to find the killer today 🕵️‍♂️🔪❌
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Without the SK the game should have a much slower pace. Third Doc and BP are just as unlikely to me, even if I can see the sane/insane/naive combination a bit more than BP with no counter, considering the setup. Either Tatsu or Marm seem the safest bet for the Escort from Erin's info.
James could only be a recruit so not high priority, Demon and GB as non-swappers seem less important if they'd be Det and Rookie, Gry and Margi as the only other unconfirmed are lower on the mafia scale, so it's likely gonna be one of the first two for me.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
because you would rather shoot yourself in the leg than recruit me


But Erin already said no risky times
You were actually really high on our list but Sons has been spooking us this game and made us paranoid

like he he’s suppose to be town but he acts like he KNOWS
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Erinyes No secondary

If Lambu is sk tho Van and Marm probably scum
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Alright, on break for 15. I'll catch up a bit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You were actually really high on our list but Sons has been spooking us this game and made us paranoid

like he he’s suppose to be town but he acts like he KNOWS
Lmao. I know many things about you, Anna 👀
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Matter a fact

Votekill Van

Unless a det or 2nd spy is about to come out the woodworks with results that change my current reading of Marm, I think she's been playing the cautious Mafia Marm we all know and love. That said, I'm curious to know what Vandred's thoughts for the day are and this vote pressure should help things along more by the time I get off work. I imagine Eri might have some info or thought that will narrow things down some more as well, but I still need to read back more first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top