Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Hmm... Van and Marm don't complete the set though. Still have at least 1 more.

MArGi? I'm not sure that makes sense with the votes last phase though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually 2 more

Ah well thoughts for later gtg back to work
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i doubt it was marma so prolly Vannie, and i believe I have revealed days ago lol
:rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You guys are missing Demonspeed
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
doesnt matter to me which we votekill today but escort would be nice
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You wonder and then you post



This which has this unspoken, you can recruit me if you want BUT don’t complain if it blows up in your facd

look at how many ifs you used

if I live
If your trust me
If we want
Choose James
Avoid repeated conditionals. Got it.


Matter a fact

Votekill Van

Unless a det or 2nd spy is about to come out the woodworks with results that change my current reading of Marm, I think she's been playing the cautious Mafia Marm we all know and love. That said, I'm curious to know what Vandred's thoughts for the day are and this vote pressure should help things along more by the time I get off work. I imagine Eri might have some info or thought that will narrow things down some more as well, but I still need to read back more first.
If you want to know my opinion you can ask for it '3'
Voting patterns would only be relevant to someone who thinks I'm mafia, so to me they aren't. How they split their votes yesterday hardly changed my opinion on people. The rest of my thoughts are condensed in my previous post.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i doubt it was marma so prolly Vannie, and i believe I have revealed days ago lol
Let‘s be honest lawl, Lambu killed N1 despite your block and nobody blocked you, so you‘re not being very honest~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Objection hearsay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but it appears a mafia kill did not happen indeed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
The only good option for the Rookie's upgrade would be Escort at this point. So they should have 2 by now.

Janitor gets weaker each phase and with these mechanics Mafia Det wouldn't help much. What stands out there is that there is no Strongman upgrade despite Tatsu's claim.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The only good option for the Rookie's upgrade would be Escort at this point. So they should have 2 by now.

Janitor gets weaker each phase and with these mechanics Mafia Det wouldn't help much. What stands out there is that there is no Strongman upgrade despite Tatsu's claim.
Not gonna claim your role still?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Nicely done on the SK lynch guys, Lambu sounded genuine to me, but I am still learning.

And Shad was Doctor... So yeah 3 Docs, I'm not sure ahah And with Bran confirmed... I wonder what Marmalade will say about this.

So yeah I'm going with Van or Marm today, you guys chose, whichever is fine by me.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:hmph

Why does your “got it” sound exactly like when guys tell me “noted”

and you missed the point -> implication of consequences in your wording

Why aren’t you defending yourself from Gry?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Objection hearsay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but it appears a mafia kill did not happen indeed
what?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Sons, you used your role only N2?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why aren’t you defending yourself from Gry?
He only likes talking to Lambu :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only good option for the Rookie's upgrade would be Escort at this point. So they should have 2 by now.

Janitor gets weaker each phase and with these mechanics Mafia Det wouldn't help much. What stands out there is that there is no Strongman upgrade despite Tatsu's claim.
Aren‘t you missing the possible Assassin role? Think Erin mentioned that. Which would indeed let them overcome 30 Docs and BP.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Aren‘t you missing the possible Assassin role? Think Erin mentioned that. Which would indeed let them overcome 30 Docs and BP.
She said Det, Escort or Janitor.
Here:

btw I got it rookie got 3 options, Det, Escort and Janitor, given there was no janitor kill i believe they picked the 1st or 2nd, which gives a huge advantage to mafia.
Also the mafia cast so far, makes it not impossible but unlikely and irrelevant the presence of a BP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



i didnt recruit anyone, too risky and i would probably have been blocked, I believe Marm blocked me in previous night.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Vandred, how many people know the OG Van plan code left in the game?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
She said Det, Escort or Janitor.
Here:
Huh, then why do I remember mentions of Assassin? Weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if im not mistaken can't remember properly, but rookie mentioned I think escort and doc and I cant remember 3rd role but I dont think it was assassin.
I think I misread this long ago as „I think it was assassin“ and went with it. Huh.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So yeah BP/Doc people what gives?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
What stands out there is that there is no Strongman upgrade despite Tatsu's claim.
No strongman nor assassin only janitor
Aren‘t you missing the possible Assassin role? Think Erin mentioned that. Which would indeed let them overcome 30 Docs and BP.
the roles rookie can get are Mafia det;, escort and janitor. so Tatsu claim doesnt fit the cast, not saying its not possible.

@SonOfDaws did you claim a role already or I missed that info ? whatever role you have did you used it, please tell us who you did target on each night, onegai !
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Margi, Daws and Demon are the 3 yet to claim I believe, and me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and GB ofc lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top