Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think the double mafia detectives may be to quickly figure out roles that are getting swapped around.

Dunno about all the protection though
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I think the double mafia detectives may be to quickly figure out roles that are getting swapped around.

Dunno about all the protection though
One of rookie choices was detective, no?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think my lack of sleep is catching up with me lmao, fell asleep with my laptop still open

@MarmaladeSky It seems we are looking for at least 4 mafia members. Who do you think they are most likely to be?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Currently I suspect you quite a bit, but I don't have a complete team composition in mind and I may be missing some things regardless. So, what do you think?
Currently wondering how confirmed the confirmed townies are, if there is any possibility of something else going on that we didn't consider. Would be frustrating to overlook things
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, what is this I don't want to get murdered :pout

Votekill Vandred for now
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think my lack of sleep is catching up with me lmao, fell asleep with my laptop still open


Currently wondering how confirmed the confirmed townies are, if there is any possibility of something else going on that we didn't consider. Would be frustrating to overlook things
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, what is this I don't want to get murdered :pout

Votekill Vandred for now
That's fine, but I'm looking for names and, if possible, general likelihoods.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vandred I noticed you haven't voted either and I'm wondering the same on your end: Who are your suspects and what's their general levels of trustworthiness?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I would think being unspecific is a mafia trait. Let‘s see if it holds up in practice.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Put one more on marmles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelicl marmles
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
What do you want me to say though? Stranger things have happened in Mafia Games. It is what it is, and I stand by my claim. People are lying in this game but it isn't me I'm afraid :3 So I'd appreciate if we all broaden our horizons and consider all options, including yourself.

How do you feel about the others?
Erin, Jinx and Bran are Townie.
Iirc Erin confirmed Shad but not Gry, so, unless I missed something, there is still a small chance he might me be an Escort. Though I don't believe in that theory and it would be the last lynch option for me, unless something else comes up.
@GB can you tell me again who your targets were each Night?
Tatsu and Son I don't know, I'm still not entirely sure I understood what happened in their 3 way swap with Sam. And I understand when you guys say Tatsu's BP claim is weird in this setting.
James and Demon, I place on the same level of suspicion, waiting to see what happens this Night..
@Demonspeed you successfully used your role on N1 and N4 and were blocked on N2 right?
As for you "Doc" Marm, you're my next lynch target next Day.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Put one more on marmles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelicl marmles
Gross, keep your licking business elsewhere thank youuu
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
A very sad attempt to try to shift me on van
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock Vandred let‘s put an end to this
Hopefully the leader type was him
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A very sad attempt to try to shift me on van
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Hopefully the leader type was him
Who you intend to block next night?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm wondering what that Rookie may be about now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alllmost over. If we lynch Vand and he doesn‘t flip as Rookie we should consider James was recruited Sleeper.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Also, truth be told. I'm more certain about Marm being mafia than Van, but I also feel like Van is probably a bit tired at this point

Then again though, I think I believe Marm about falling asleep with the laptop because that sounds painfully familiar to some previous games...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top