omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dwarves? I’m asking if you are VI?Erin's shot at WWWR is not something that I can consider acceptable for a vote. Even if it couldn't be conclusive, at least Shad based his reasoning on more-or-less concrete deductions.
That's just how Cres is.
I know it's mean, but your circumstances to replace Misha day 5. Like if you were actually mafia this late entry of your give you a big leeway as everyone else would cut you some slack. And sure as heck I won't vote for you over Van or Marma, but the longer the game goes on, the more you should give us more stuff like:Can you two please tell me more about why you are suspecting me?
Well, it's not like I freaking proof myself, can I? -_-Why does this sound so fake man
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure what makes you think that but no.Dwarves? I’m asking if you are VI?
I'm being asked the most bizarre questions this game =3=@Vandred Do you keep posting '3' because of role playing or what.
I don't remember you posting like this before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
-_-I know it's mean, but your circumstances to replace Misha day 5. Like if you were actually mafia this late entry of your give you a big leeway as everyone else would cut you some slack. And sure as heck I won't vote for you over Van or Marma, but the longer the game goes on, the more you should give us more stuff like:
Whats your role?
What did Misha use it so far for?
Who are your other scumbag comrades?
Sure it is your first day but we are day 5 right now and got way too many people who still shroud themselves in mystery. Usually we go on a "he claimed no role, kill him" hunt usually led on by Gry after like day 3 or 4 if we don't got enough sus people to hang, but it feels like it won't happen for a while in this game. The more info you give us about yourself the easier it is to know you're town 'cause usually lies gets you all tangled up sometime down the road.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MArGi Sorry, I got confused with your entry, you've been in the game far longer than day 5, lol. Though then your low post count is more sus so as it does feel like you don't wanna talk too much to avoid getting any focus on you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill MarmaVotekill Marma btw
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I genuinely didn't block you thoughi didnt recruit anyone, too risky and i would probably have been blocked, I believe Marm blocked me in previous night.
What do you want me to say though? Stranger things have happened in Mafia Games. It is what it is, and I stand by my claim. People are lying in this game but it isn't me I'm afraid :3 So I'd appreciate if we all broaden our horizons and consider all options, including yourself.Nicely done on the SK lynch guys, Lambu sounded genuine to me, but I am still learning.
And Shad was Doctor... So yeah 3 Docs, I'm not sure ahah And with Bran confirmed... I wonder what Marmalade will say about this.
So yeah I'm going with Van or Marm today, you guys chose, whichever is fine by me.
I find it quite telling that you‘re not saying who you targetted 1st thing.Sorry, couldn't be here earlier ^^ Catching up on today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I genuinely didn't block you though
What do you want me to say though? Stranger things have happened in Mafia Games. It is what it is, and I stand by my claim. People are lying in this game but it isn't me I'm afraid :3 So I'd appreciate if we all broaden our horizons and consider all options, including yourself.
How do you feel about the others?
Excuse me for replying to things in the thread?I find it quite telling that you‘re not saying who you targetted 1st thing.
So had nobody asked you wouldn‘t have mentioned it?Excuse me for replying to things in the thread?
It was Brandy, but you could have just asked you know
Where is your claim by the way? Unless I missed it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Relax man, maybe have a little snack before you come back here.So had nobody asked you wouldn‘t have mentioned it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There’s no tension in this lynch. Like meh to either oneWell, math-wise worst case, Vand and Marm can‘t both be town. Too many other things don‘t align with that assumption. So at worst only one of the 2 is town, or both are scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It‘s JuneThere’s no tension in this lynch. Like meh to either one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun
you don’t think there’s a Santa in this game? Right?

never heard of Christmas in July? It’s close to June.It‘s June
I mean, no I don‘t think there is. His gifts would‘ve done something by now to stick out.