Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So many people on Erin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Erin's shot at WWWR is not something that I can consider acceptable for a vote. Even if it couldn't be conclusive, at least Shad based his reasoning on more-or-less concrete deductions.

That's just how Cres is.
Dwarves? I’m asking if you are VI?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can you two please tell me more about why you are suspecting me?
I know it's mean, but your circumstances to replace Misha day 5. Like if you were actually mafia this late entry of your give you a big leeway as everyone else would cut you some slack. And sure as heck I won't vote for you over Van or Marma, but the longer the game goes on, the more you should give us more stuff like:
Whats your role?
What did Misha use it so far for?
Who are your other scumbag comrades?
Sure it is your first day but we are day 5 right now and got way too many people who still shroud themselves in mystery. Usually we go on a "he claimed no role, kill him" hunt usually led on by Gry after like day 3 or 4 if we don't got enough sus people to hang, but it feels like it won't happen for a while in this game. The more info you give us about yourself the easier it is to know you're town 'cause usually lies gets you all tangled up sometime down the road.

Why does this sound so fake man
Well, it's not like I freaking proof myself, can I? -_-
Got no action to do shit with it, got no det clearing me, got no MR recruiting me, got no prosecutor dying for me to townie-proof myself, the only way I could prove I am townie is with my death and I highly doubt Mafia gonna do us that favor if they believe they can use me as a lynch victim in some future day phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@MArGi Sorry, I got confused with your entry, you've been in the game far longer than day 5, lol. Though then your low post count is more sus so as it does feel like you don't wanna talk too much to avoid getting any focus on you.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
was just making sure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

🕵️‍♂️
--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I know it's mean, but your circumstances to replace Misha day 5. Like if you were actually mafia this late entry of your give you a big leeway as everyone else would cut you some slack. And sure as heck I won't vote for you over Van or Marma, but the longer the game goes on, the more you should give us more stuff like:
Whats your role?
What did Misha use it so far for?
Who are your other scumbag comrades?
Sure it is your first day but we are day 5 right now and got way too many people who still shroud themselves in mystery. Usually we go on a "he claimed no role, kill him" hunt usually led on by Gry after like day 3 or 4 if we don't got enough sus people to hang, but it feels like it won't happen for a while in this game. The more info you give us about yourself the easier it is to know you're town 'cause usually lies gets you all tangled up sometime down the road.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@MArGi Sorry, I got confused with your entry, you've been in the game far longer than day 5, lol. Though then your low post count is more sus so as it does feel like you don't wanna talk too much to avoid getting any focus on you.
-_-
Honestly this last line of yours does show that you didn't pay attention so I'm not sure why I should bother at this point but anyway...

My role, I will tell you next Day Phase, as I think I can wait just one more day before revealing, hopefully. I did give hints, but I guess you just didn't care much to look into them.

As for my low post count, I wasn't here on D1 so basically one of the most active phase, had to catch up on D2 (yeah cause that's when I entered this game) and then D3 and D4 came and you guys had pretty much it all figured out, basing yourselves on a mechanic that is was getting me pretty confused.
I am a quiet player, I don't go into big theories, what I usually do is try to ask a few questions regarding people's claims, actions, suspicions if they haven't been asked but this time, the swap thing took over that aspect of the game. Which is fine, it's clearly working pretty well, but I do have a hard time being really involved in this game.

Anyway votekill Vandred, let's end his suffering.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Fine by me, the more roles get revealed the easier it is to figure out who is lying with their claim.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There’s like 15 hours left
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,072
Gender
Female
Country
France
So many hours left...!

Votekill Vandred

At least until Marm come here, so I can see what she has to say.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Marma btw
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Marma btw
Votekill Marma
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This is like a really lazy lynch
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vandred, I am disappointed in your reaction to my question. I might be on a fools journey but looks like you’re going to be hangman
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Sorry, couldn't be here earlier ^^ Catching up on today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i didnt recruit anyone, too risky and i would probably have been blocked, I believe Marm blocked me in previous night.
I genuinely didn't block you though :pout

Nicely done on the SK lynch guys, Lambu sounded genuine to me, but I am still learning.

And Shad was Doctor... So yeah 3 Docs, I'm not sure ahah And with Bran confirmed... I wonder what Marmalade will say about this.

So yeah I'm going with Van or Marm today, you guys chose, whichever is fine by me.
What do you want me to say though? Stranger things have happened in Mafia Games. It is what it is, and I stand by my claim. People are lying in this game but it isn't me I'm afraid :3 So I'd appreciate if we all broaden our horizons and consider all options, including yourself.

How do you feel about the others?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry, couldn't be here earlier ^^ Catching up on today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I genuinely didn't block you though :pout


What do you want me to say though? Stranger things have happened in Mafia Games. It is what it is, and I stand by my claim. People are lying in this game but it isn't me I'm afraid :3 So I'd appreciate if we all broaden our horizons and consider all options, including yourself.

How do you feel about the others?
I find it quite telling that you‘re not saying who you targetted 1st thing.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I find it quite telling that you‘re not saying who you targetted 1st thing.
Excuse me for replying to things in the thread?
It was Brandy, but you could have just asked you know

Where is your claim by the way? Unless I missed it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Excuse me for replying to things in the thread?
It was Brandy, but you could have just asked you know

Where is your claim by the way? Unless I missed it
So had nobody asked you wouldn‘t have mentioned it?

Let‘s say you missed it, it‘s pretty obviously implied at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like look at real Doc Brandish, first post says who he protected. :hmph
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So had nobody asked you wouldn‘t have mentioned it?
Relax man, maybe have a little snack before you come back here.
Obviously I would have mentioned it, but like I said I simply replied to things in thread first. It's not that deep 😊
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@MarmaladeSky It seems we are looking for at least 4 mafia members. Who do you think they are most likely to be?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Currently I suspect you quite a bit, but I don't have a complete team composition in mind and I may be missing some things regardless. So, what do you think?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, math-wise worst case, Vand and Marm can‘t both be town. Too many other things don‘t align with that assumption. So at worst only one of the 2 is town, or both are scum.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well, math-wise worst case, Vand and Marm can‘t both be town. Too many other things don‘t align with that assumption. So at worst only one of the 2 is town, or both are scum.
There’s no tension in this lynch. Like meh to either one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun

you don’t think there’s a Santa in this game? Right?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There’s no tension in this lynch. Like meh to either one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun

you don’t think there’s a Santa in this game? Right?
It‘s June :errr

I mean, no I don‘t think there is. His gifts would‘ve done something by now to stick out.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Because there was Mafia detective, mafia detective lover, and one
It‘s June :errr

I mean, no I don‘t think there is. His gifts would‘ve done something by now to stick out.
never heard of Christmas in July? It’s close to June.

just asking because 2 mafia detectives plus the rookie choices, plus a lot of town protection. Was just making sure maybe a Santa wasn’t passing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top