omo! but in fake spanish
They bonded too much over tarot and TG:reHe only likes talking to Lambu![]()
If I live -> it might not even be a choice
Why does your “got it” sound exactly like when guys tell me “noted”
and you missed the point -> implication of consequences in your wording
Defending from what? "I believe he's Rookie"?Why aren’t you defending yourself from Gry?
I'm still a goddamn townie, either our MR is still being blocked or I wasn't recruited last night and someone else was. -_-James you better not have been recruited you sleeping guy it'd ruin so many trains of thought.
Sloppy, that‘s like one of multiple things I listed on you.Defending from what? "I believe he's Rookie"?
No I'm not.
Trust me now? '3'
Who indeed. Case closed no?Sloppy, that‘s like one of multiple things I listed on you.
Who could be the „leader-type“ Erin and shino witnessed in the pad, if not you?
You?Who could be the „leader-type“ Erin and shino witnessed in the pad, if not you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only if you swear on Itori’s neckIf I live -> it might not even be a choice
If you trust I'm not mafia mason -> MR only confirms people in rare occasions nowadays, and there's no guarantee the mafia didn't lie about their roles
If we want to be efficient -> I believe there's another pick that might help solve more mysteries if it succeeds
I don't see where I was implying other consequences, but maybe that's me again.
Defending from what? "I believe he's Rookie"?
No I'm not.
Trust me now? '3'
Yeah, "leader-type" would eíther be you, lambu or Van. Lambu was Sk, you did a swap and Van wasn't for the swap plan. Votekill VandredSloppy, that‘s like one of multiple things I listed on you.
Who could be the „leader-type“ Erin and shino witnessed in the pad, if not you?
All you have to say?Who indeed. Case closed no?
MArGi? I'm not sure that makes sense with the votes last phase though
Can you two please tell me more about why you are suspecting me?I'm still a goddamn townie, either our MR is still being blocked or I wasn't recruited last night and someone else was. -_-
Anyway, shouldn't a 2nd det with so many sus have found something by night 3 by now? Do your job, man/woman! Don't do a me and only pick townies for 5 nights in a row while being sane det. D:
Highest sus for me are Van, Marm, Margi and Demon. Honestly not sure what to think of a 6 Mafia+lovers+sk combination in a 21 player pool even with most of us working together to figure out scum with double swaps. Seriously, if we got 8 scumbags in like ten pairs we could make shouldn't there have been more swaps than 2+the mine that was apparently blocked?
Why does this sound so fake manI'm still a goddamn townie, either our MR is still being blocked or I wasn't recruited last night and someone else was. -_-
Anyway, shouldn't a 2nd det with so many sus have found something by night 3 by now? Do your job, man/woman! Don't do a me and only pick townies for 5 nights in a row while being sane det. D:
Highest sus for me are Van, Marm, Margi and Demon. Honestly not sure what to think of a 6 Mafia+lovers+sk combination in a 21 player pool even with most of us working together to figure out scum with double swaps. Seriously, if we got 8 scumbags in like ten pairs we could make shouldn't there have been more swaps than 2+the mine that was apparently blocked?
Erin's shot at WWWR is not something that I can consider acceptable for a vote. Even if it couldn't be conclusive, at least Shad based his reasoning on more-or-less concrete deductions.All you have to say?Why is Cres arguing more for your sake than you are?
I’m trying to ask him something and he’s just being denseAll you have to say?Why is Cres arguing more for your sake than you are?
It's quite easy to guess what could be my roles. At least I can confirm that I didn't get blocked lazy night.Not gonna claim your role still?
What purpose does hiding it serve, with 1 or 2 Mafia Dets around they likely know most of the roles by now, by focusing investigations on the handful adamant about not claiming.It's quite easy to guess what could be my roles. At least I can confirm that I didn't get blocked lazy night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How does it help if it doesn't bring anything right now?What purpose does hiding it serve, with 1 or 2 Mafia Dets around they likely know most of the roles by now, by focusing investigations on the handful adamant about not claiming.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why do you think it won‘t bring anything? On a Day 5? How many nights would it take to bring something?last* night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How does it help if it doesn't bring anything right now?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You called me Mafia Det last phase so I don't know what you are trying to get out of me now. Or what? Are you trying to say that I am claiming your role?
Used both nights (2&4)No strongman nor assassin only janitor
the roles rookie can get are Mafia det;, escort and janitor. so Tatsu claim doesnt fit the cast, not saying its not possible.
@SonOfDaws did you claim a role already or I missed that info ? whatever role you have did you used it, please tell us who you did target on each night, onegai !
From experience? Revealing my results right now would give Mafia a better picture of things since they know who is who. It might be why I got blocked N2 actually.Why do you think it won‘t bring anything? On a Day 5? How many nights would it take to bring something?
What I‘m trying to get out of you is anything that may point at you being town. That‘s being a scarcity atm.