Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:hmph

Why does your “got it” sound exactly like when guys tell me “noted”

and you missed the point -> implication of consequences in your wording
If I live -> it might not even be a choice
If you trust I'm not mafia mason -> MR only confirms people in rare occasions nowadays, and there's no guarantee the mafia didn't lie about their roles
If we want to be efficient -> I believe there's another pick that might help solve more mysteries if it succeeds

I don't see where I was implying other consequences, but maybe that's me again.

Why aren’t you defending yourself from Gry?
Defending from what? "I believe he's Rookie"?
No I'm not.
Trust me now? '3'
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James you better not have been recruited you sleeping guy it'd ruin so many trains of thought.
I'm still a goddamn townie, either our MR is still being blocked or I wasn't recruited last night and someone else was. -_-

Anyway, shouldn't a 2nd det with so many sus have found something by night 3 by now? Do your job, man/woman! Don't do a me and only pick townies for 5 nights in a row while being sane det. D:

Highest sus for me are Van, Marm, Margi and Demon. Honestly not sure what to think of a 6 Mafia+lovers+sk combination in a 21 player pool even with most of us working together to figure out scum with double swaps. Seriously, if we got 8 scumbags in like ten pairs we could make shouldn't there have been more swaps than 2+the mine that was apparently blocked?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Defending from what? "I believe he's Rookie"?
No I'm not.
Trust me now? '3'
Sloppy, that‘s like one of multiple things I listed on you.

Who could be the „leader-type“ Erin and shino witnessed in the pad, if not you?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sloppy, that‘s like one of multiple things I listed on you.

Who could be the „leader-type“ Erin and shino witnessed in the pad, if not you?
Who indeed. Case closed no?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Who could be the „leader-type“ Erin and shino witnessed in the pad, if not you?
You?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I live -> it might not even be a choice
If you trust I'm not mafia mason -> MR only confirms people in rare occasions nowadays, and there's no guarantee the mafia didn't lie about their roles
If we want to be efficient -> I believe there's another pick that might help solve more mysteries if it succeeds

I don't see where I was implying other consequences, but maybe that's me again.


Defending from what? "I believe he's Rookie"?
No I'm not.
Trust me now? '3'
Only if you swear on Itori’s neck
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sloppy, that‘s like one of multiple things I listed on you.

Who could be the „leader-type“ Erin and shino witnessed in the pad, if not you?
Yeah, "leader-type" would eíther be you, lambu or Van. Lambu was Sk, you did a swap and Van wasn't for the swap plan. Votekill Vandred
With 4 Mafias left we better find them one after another 'cause we don't got that many chances to do a mislynch...
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
MArGi? I'm not sure that makes sense with the votes last phase though
I'm still a goddamn townie, either our MR is still being blocked or I wasn't recruited last night and someone else was. -_-

Anyway, shouldn't a 2nd det with so many sus have found something by night 3 by now? Do your job, man/woman! Don't do a me and only pick townies for 5 nights in a row while being sane det. D:

Highest sus for me are Van, Marm, Margi and Demon. Honestly not sure what to think of a 6 Mafia+lovers+sk combination in a 21 player pool even with most of us working together to figure out scum with double swaps. Seriously, if we got 8 scumbags in like ten pairs we could make shouldn't there have been more swaps than 2+the mine that was apparently blocked?
Can you two please tell me more about why you are suspecting me?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm still a goddamn townie, either our MR is still being blocked or I wasn't recruited last night and someone else was. -_-

Anyway, shouldn't a 2nd det with so many sus have found something by night 3 by now? Do your job, man/woman! Don't do a me and only pick townies for 5 nights in a row while being sane det. D:

Highest sus for me are Van, Marm, Margi and Demon. Honestly not sure what to think of a 6 Mafia+lovers+sk combination in a 21 player pool even with most of us working together to figure out scum with double swaps. Seriously, if we got 8 scumbags in like ten pairs we could make shouldn't there have been more swaps than 2+the mine that was apparently blocked?
Why does this sound so fake man
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
All you have to say? 🤔 Why is Cres arguing more for your sake than you are?
Erin's shot at WWWR is not something that I can consider acceptable for a vote. Even if it couldn't be conclusive, at least Shad based his reasoning on more-or-less concrete deductions.

That's just how Cres is.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's quite easy to guess what could be my roles. At least I can confirm that I didn't get blocked lazy night.
What purpose does hiding it serve, with 1 or 2 Mafia Dets around they likely know most of the roles by now, by focusing investigations on the handful adamant about not claiming.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
last* night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What purpose does hiding it serve, with 1 or 2 Mafia Dets around they likely know most of the roles by now, by focusing investigations on the handful adamant about not claiming.
How does it help if it doesn't bring anything right now?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You called me Mafia Det last phase so I don't know what you are trying to get out of me now. Or what? Are you trying to say that I am claiming your role?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
last* night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How does it help if it doesn't bring anything right now?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You called me Mafia Det last phase so I don't know what you are trying to get out of me now. Or what? Are you trying to say that I am claiming your role?
Why do you think it won‘t bring anything? On a Day 5? How many nights would it take to bring something?

What I‘m trying to get out of you is anything that may point at you being town. That‘s being a scarcity atm.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
No strongman nor assassin only janitor


the roles rookie can get are Mafia det;, escort and janitor. so Tatsu claim doesnt fit the cast, not saying its not possible.

@SonOfDaws did you claim a role already or I missed that info ? whatever role you have did you used it, please tell us who you did target on each night, onegai !
Used both nights (2&4)

Won't reveal my N4 target yet, but I targeted you N2.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why do you think it won‘t bring anything? On a Day 5? How many nights would it take to bring something?

What I‘m trying to get out of you is anything that may point at you being town. That‘s being a scarcity atm.
From experience? Revealing my results right now would give Mafia a better picture of things since they know who is who. It might be why I got blocked N2 actually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top