Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I even called you and Jinx out when you two lied about the info you had.
See that’s what made us jumpy because only the killer would know but the other thing is that Erinyes thought she saw you using the Van code. It just seemed like Ah ha mafia detective moment

it’s just a weird situation between you, Tatsu, Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry :feelsbadman Well, nothing surprising I suppose.



It's a bit... tough to explain...

It's what my post was originally supposed to end with, but I wrote the vote on Marmy first in case I ran out of time and sent it without remembering to update that part :cookiestare Only took notice when I saw the updated post...


Anyway, GB was and remains my main suspect, probably not in small part due to the fact that it doesn't rely on someone's impression of the mafia team - not that I expected to change anyone's mind yesterday or today, but I'd at least be following my own impressions.

A bit late here for me so it's already nap time again
Curious if we'll finally get to see some developments tomorrow.
Don’t go!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You said no but can your big brain think of anyone that would say yes?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Erinyes did you just get to paranoid at the end of the night
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed, you made me feel bad for the “I am here” but then you are just coasting… so it fits. :scry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Bulletproof doesn’t fit this game at all
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
See that’s what made us jumpy because only the killer would know but the other thing is that Erinyes thought she saw you using the Van code. It just seemed like Ah ha mafia detective moment

it’s just a weird situation between you, Tatsu, Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Don’t go!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You said no but can your big brain think of anyone that would say yes?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Erinyes did you just get to paranoid at the end of the night



There's no seeing someone use the Van code, that's the point of it :nerd But if you mean the original, that one or some similar versions have been used by lots of people by now.

To your question, uh maybe? Do I need to be more awake? It's not me anyway?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:hmph Go to sleep then. :hmph Come back with answers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

no seeing someone use the Van code
:p
--- Double Post Merged, ---

gnut | Detective - investigation
gajeel | Prosecutor - killing
Shino | Spy - investigation
Erin | Mason recruiter - recruiting/confirming
Shad | Doctor - protecting
Crescent | Doctor - Mason - Og protector
GrySun | Prostitute - blocker
Brandish | BG - Doctor - OG protector

Holt | Prostitute Lover (Town side) - blocker

Lambu | Serial killer - killer

Sam | Mafia Member (potential DM) ??? - so far would be the only passive role

Asako | Burden (mafia nerf + killer)
Marma | Escort (blocker)
Rookie - Janitor, Det, Escort (role hiding, investigating, blocker)
Detective 1 (investigating)
evil3ye | Detective 2 Lover - mafia side (investigating)
Unknown role ? (Maybe mafia boss or Bomb or something )


high possibility of traitor or sleeper

Sons - Townie based on Sam and Tatsu (has action) - active

Van - vanilla - potential liar - passive

James - vanilla - potential sleeper recruited - passive

>>>>Van and James represent leader type who for the (potential Van said he not rookie)

GB? Been claiming Prostitute o/ (feels town)

Demon ? Claiming detective? \o

Tatsu - BP - Town too strong and there are too many blockers and protectors and investigative roles for two kill parties in this game plus

Margi ? Didn't use role N1, had the role before

Would believe Bomb over BP because bomb could take their killer with them

Town is way too strong - and mafia has a burden too? Even with lovers. high possibility of traitor or sleeper or something else - even weaker good roles like mortician or apprentice doesn’t seem to be used; and there hasn’t been anything like a restless

Serial killer feels out of place here a bit (mentor or Santa feels better)
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Gry :feelsbadman Well, nothing surprising I suppose.



It's a bit... tough to explain...

It's what my post was originally supposed to end with, but I wrote the vote on Marmy first in case I ran out of time and sent it without remembering to update that part :cookiestare Only took notice when I saw the updated post...


Anyway, GB was and remains my main suspect, probably not in small part due to the fact that it doesn't rely on someone's impression of the mafia team - not that I expected to change anyone's mind yesterday or today, but I'd at least be following my own impressions.

A bit late here for me so it's already nap time again
Curious if we'll finally get to see some developments tomorrow.
At the time of your vote, the vote counts were Vandred 6, Marm 5, and GB 0. With those counts and there being little chance of you leading a lynch while also being a top suspect, voting GB so close to the end of the day would have done little besides help yourself into a grave one day earlier.

However, there have been a number of times when you, as mafia, have been able to die and "welcomed" it with one last post to throw town off and that's how your actions at the end of D5 read to me.

See that’s what made us jumpy because only the killer would know but the other thing is that Erinyes thought she saw you using the Van code. It just seemed like Ah ha mafia detective moment

it’s just a weird situation between you, Tatsu, Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Don’t go!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You said no but can your big brain think of anyone that would say yes?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Erinyes did you just get to paranoid at the end of the night
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed, you made me feel bad for the “I am here” but then you are just coasting… so it fits. :scry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Bulletproof doesn’t fit this game at all
Well, to provide more explanation on that, me simply "knowing" sounds cooler, but really, I never knew about the outright lie about actions until you came clean.

At the time when I first started pressing Eri about the mafia pad, what I deduced from you was innocence while being unsure of your deceptiveness, however, what I read from Eri was deceptiveness while being unsure of her otherwise being innocent. That was enough for me to press Eri and, a bit due to the association, you.

After your reveal, the rest started falling into place in my head, but if my heavy confusion about the rules at the time didn't give this away, much of my interactions Day 3 were largely based on behavial deductions and not hard information.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
At the time of your vote, the vote counts were Vandred 6, Marm 5, and GB 0. With those counts and there being little chance of you leading a lynch while also being a top suspect, voting GB so close to the end of the day would have done little besides help yourself into a grave one day earlier.

However, there have been a number of times when you, as mafia, have been able to die and "welcomed" it with one last post to throw town off and that's how your actions at the end of D5 read to me.



Well, to provide more explanation on that, me simply "knowing" sounds cooler, but really, I never knew about the outright lie about actions until you came clean.

At the time when I first started pressing Eri about the mafia pad, what I deduced from you was innocence while being unsure of your deceptiveness, however, what I read from Eri was deceptiveness while being unsure of her otherwise being innocent. That was enough for me to press Eri and, a bit due to the association, you.

After your reveal, the rest started falling into place in my head, but if my heavy confusion about the rules at the time didn't give this away, much of my interactions Day 3 were largely based on behavial deductions and not hard information.
Early in the game you were focused on Demon and Tatsu. What happened?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for you Lawl! Were you trying to kill my Erin by making her recruit you? Making me feel bad like “He played the you will never recruit me card” :scry

anyway. Demon and Vandred are both annoyed with GB. But it’s like passive shade and not real pressure.

@Tatsumaki, I like how you have covered note taker this game and I agree with you that about the frown worthy comment you made
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And James. You can’t get all mad about not being recruited by the masons when you were after Lambu and GB for being recruited. Not to mention the other vanilla claim doesn’t want us to recruit him and told us to aim for you. Highly sus. These vanillas not wanting in mason pad. This is why I like chocolate and strawberries
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Brandish, who is your top 2 suspects? Vandred and GB?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Early in the game you were focused on Demon and Tatsu. What happened?
Demon hasn't really gotten any more trustworthy. It's just that more untrustworthy people made themselves more apparent. Also, I believe Gry, our legit Prostitute, said that Demonspeed was blocked when the rookie most likely performed a kill too, so I thought it best to focus on other Mafia Rookie suspects. I think Demon definitely should get some more focus today though, but I don't see any strong competition against Vandred's lynch right now.

As for Tatsu, I think it's highly unlikely that she's mafia. She wouldn't have been so eager to do or even act like she would be involved in the swaps if she was mafia, unable to switch. Her being an escort that blocked Sam is a possibility, but our lynch of Marm makes that possibility far less likely and townie Tatsu more likely.

So, I want to vote Van and focus in on James, Demon, and GB.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Ok ok so there's another escort, our recruiting seems to have failed...

Well Tatsu to me is high contender and I need to know more about Son, I don't like the fact he refuses to reveal his role nor his N4 target, i dont know who confirmed him but if it's Van, then lol, :lmao ! if he's really town awesome ! if he's mafia, i have an idea of his role


@GB your opinion about him ?

And yeah its too late for rookie, they already had new role since N2 lol and it's escort seemingly.
Going to look at Vandred-james-margi-Demonbolt today,prefferably vandred
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for you Lawl! Were you trying to kill my Erin by making her recruit you? Making me feel bad like “He played the you will never recruit me card” :scry

anyway. Demon and Vandred are both annoyed with GB. But it’s like passive shade and not real pressure.
Well, if I did there would be no reason to block keke, and they are annoeyed aren't they even Marmles was angary well . It really is too bad about Gry, now him grilling me about my targets make sense :toc Having said that votekill vandred
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aaaah demon i see now it makes sense the fake posturing and you voting me, enjoy your insanity its beautiful
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I've gone after 3 mafia, lovers, and SK. I even called you and Jinx out when you two lied about the info you had. If I'm lynched at this point, then the town is already a lost cause.

if you swapped with sam its only prove your previous role not you re current one... as for the votes, of course you would vote for Evil, but uou still were pointing me at least before you "investigated"or wtv you did on N2 to me you were the last to cast your vote and Asako aka burden.
if you re town, please, tell me how would you know there's no other escort ( more specifically how do you know rookie didn't pick escort ) ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also Erinyes did you just get to paranoid at the end of the night
no i received pm late
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MArGi care to share more, it's day 6 same @SonOfDaws I think it's high time to reveal it's day 6 if you re legit det you should have figured your sanity and share results same for @Demonspeed there's no other role that requires you keep that secret that long.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
if you swapped with sam its only prove your previous role not you re current one... as for the votes, of course you would vote for Evil, but uou still were pointing me at least before you "investigated"or wtv you did on N2 to me you were the last to cast your vote and Asako aka burden.
if you re town, please, tell me how would you know there's no other escort ( more specifically how do you know rookie didn't pick escort ) ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



no i received pm late
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MArGi care to share more, it's day 6 same @SonOfDaws I think it's high time to reveal it's day 6 if you re legit det you should have figured your sanity and share results same for @Demonspeed there's no other role that requires you keep that secret that long.
Look above Erin.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, Son is claiming Det? Interesting.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Look above Erin.
--- Double Post Merged, 1 minute ago ---
Oh, Son is claiming Det? Interesting.


oh sorry i missed it, sorry.

No Son didnt claim anything but implied somehow by his choices of targets. It would nt be weird to have 3 dets in a game that size, but somehow Son kept saying weird things that makes me doubt him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

  1. Evil.
  2. Blocked.
  3. Erin.
  4. Lawl.
Evil on n1 was innocent, I was too on N3 you could be legit or naive, you were blocked on N2 same night Marm targetted me, either you were blocked by prostitute that makes sense, or 2nd escort if theres one, ( maybe there is another after all)
 
Last edited:

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I thought Gry was hinting at Prostitute but I was genuinely confused by GB's claim. I still am actually... 3 Prostitutes, even if one was Lover? I don't believe that so what's your role @GB ?

@MArGi So what's your role?
And @Erinyes

I am..... Hider ^^
Pretty much lied about my hints, except the first one.
A bit of a meh role imo, I decided by D3 to hint at Freeman, hoping that one of the killers would target me and that Mafia would miss a kill if I hid successfully but it didn't work.
Also, I believed there could be a Freeman considering there was a Burden. A bit unsure about it with 2 killing parties... but with a rather weak Mafia like this, and a mechanic that makes it easy to find Mafia, I found/find it possible. So yeah, was taunting Mafia with that but I guess my hints weren't good enough/they didn't buy it/they didn't pay attentention/i was investigated/whatever.

I didn't use my role on N1 (you'll have to ask Misha about that, but maybe that's because of all the swaps and the risks that came with it or she just didn't send her action for some reason or... I don't know).
On N2 I hid behind Cres, as I thought she wouldn't be targeted.
N4 behind Cres again.
N5 behind Erin, since Bran had protected her the Night before and I was hoping he would do it again.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I figured you were hinting freeman, thats why I mentioned "that role", but I dont get why hiding that "meh role" (no pun intended) for 6 days. I could have understood if it were freeman, but Hider, you could have revealed. :grumble
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I see margi is afraid i am a bomb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes so its margi van and james possibly . Margis claim is very ridic
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I figured you were hinting freeman, thats why I mentioned "that role", but I dont get why hiding that "meh role" (no pun intended) for 6 days. I could have understood if it were freeman, but Hider, you could have revealed. :grumble
As I said, I was just hoping Mafia would target me, instead of the real Freeman that could possibly be here, and I would hide successfully.
Also, with me being on people's radar because "replacement", claiming such a weak role was my death warrant... and I wanted to play at least a little ^^

I see margi is afraid i am a bomb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes so its margi van and james possibly . Margis claim is very ridic
I don't know what you are Lawl, except a mystery to me.
But no, I don't believe you are a bomb, nor that there is a bomb in this game. That would be too damn tough for the SK I believe, when it's already hard enough to play. Also, not with such a weak Mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan


@GB what do you thin of tatsu and Son ?
I am unsure about Son but i do somrwhat find Tats’s claim to be believable, well way more than Margi’s in any case. I do thinkwe should kill the “leader” yoday
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As I said, I was just hoping Mafia would target me, instead of the real Freeman that could possibly be here, and I would hide successfully.
Also, with me being on people's radar because "replacement", claiming such a weak role was my death warrant... and I wanted to play at least a little ^^


I don't know what you are Lawl, except a mystery to me.
But no, I don't believe you are a bomb, nor that there is a bomb in this game. That would be too damn tough for the SK I believe, when it's already hard enough to play. Also, not with such a weak Mafia.
Hey dont blame marms for your shortcomings it was all evils fault
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Let me check our hiders voting pattern from yday kekw
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Hey dont blame marms for your shortcomings it was all evils fault
Sorry Mafia, I didn't mean it that way, was talking about the composition.

Anyway can we expect a reveal or at least a decent hint from you today, fake Prostitute?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sorry Mafia, I didn't mean it that way, was talking about the composition.

Anyway can we expect a reveal or at least a decent hint from you today, fake Prostitute?
Kill me tonite and find out :toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You can stop the fake posturing itwas an unfortunate claim on your end margiqnna
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top