Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Marcie, you might be busy but your wife just wrote a Bible and you promised us feedback and last moments activity 😤 you get your Portman butt in here!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok I'm back, thoughts first:

Asako - First posts of hers I liked, all others since I didn't. She took like every questionable stance this day phase so far(imo). The gnut trusting, the no-mass-dets, and then top it all off with lots of unrelated posts about other games and the theme/avis.
Belserion - I never like Bel in any MG's D1, ever. Her playstyle and mine are too different, and I can't tell what she is due to low posting and just keeping her thoughts to herself. Nothing much of value said. Putting her above other low-posters simply because she's kinda always like this.
DD - neutral. Seems like he really is very busy since regardless of alignment DD tends to post a lot more. So no relevant posts to judge him on.
Farfalla - neutral/leaning scum. I don't like several of her posts this phase, and I'm not sure if we're just not seeing eye-to-eye or if I caught her more odd early posts and that made her shift to a more combative style. Townreads gnut mainly from comparing his posting to that of very old games.
GB - neutral. Haven't seen anything wrong yet, want to see more posts until I can rate him as a good boy.
Gnut - My main problems with gnut is how quick some people happened to rate him as town when he did nothing noteworthy yet. He himself I am neutral on, but the weird association of others is.. odd.
James - I still think it is very odd he is much more enthusiastic this game than he usually is, in a game largely filled with vanillas. I don't buy the "everyone's in the same boat" reasoning, at most it should leave him indifferent.
Lambu - I find myself agreeing to most of everything Lambu said this phase. While that alone isn't grounds to townread someone, he clearly looks to me like he is playing as town.
Marmalade - I don't feel anything much about Marmalade. I liked that she also disagrees with many gnut townreads, and overall seeing her give a list on all players this early is a rarity. Neutral, but leaning town for now.
Mazino - Barely participated. While neutral, I could see myself vote him, as I wouldn't put it past anyone to just take the afk route this game.
Pom - No thoughts on her yet, didn't post too much.
Seraph - I have been wrong about Seraph many times I townread him in the past, but I really am very fine with his way of wording himself this game. Looks very green to me.
Shad - Idk if he'll eventually spice up his mafia playstyle, but for now this whole Day he looks like genuine town Shad.
Shinobi - I know I saw her posting a bit, but still feels largely afk. Not many feelings on her yet.
Tatsu - Nothing on Tatsu either, apart from some interaction with James that was interesting.
Ah nvm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait, scratch the part about James. I just saw he claims a non-vanilla role. That man is most likely green, huh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Marm is dying so I'll take so more time to move my vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was gonna vote Marcie cause caipirinha had spoken and I felt he was being rather tame but might as well take this seriously lmao.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Those being said, mb Kels but even if you seem to have been on the same page as me so far, Sera seems town to me, James looks risky and you're a big incognito so I'll take my time and risk your fate~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ooh capybara? :zomg
Lemon ones *-*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Marm is dying so I'll take so more time to move my vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was gonna vote Marcie cause caipirinha had spoken and I felt he was being rather tame but might as well take this seriously lmao.
No drinking during last hour of dayphase! :yelling
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am considering switching, especially if I see others try and do switches. Not letting Seraph and James die, and would prefer several over Marm but not as strongly hm.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Farfalla Well, if you practically decide my fate, here we go:

Bel, DD, James and Shinobi stand out to me. Or rather i have a hard time seeing any of them as green.

It may be because of my absence but i feel like i remember Town Bel being rather active or at least cooperative in the way that she herself would voice some things that she finds odd or try to tickle here and there. Not just me, but others as well. If she acts reserved like right now she is either really really busy or simply hiding something. Either a powerful role to our benefit or her allegiance.

DD, is just DD. I don't think i will ever come around to liking his style, i appreciate the hilarious randomness at times but i kinda feel like it's not helping.

James, similar to how people just jumped on me for a single post voicing a gut feeling i'm gonna jump on the first guy to vote me for simply not sharing his beliefs and that too in a rather odd manner. Again, its been awhile for me.

Shinobi, i feel like she is always hiding something beneath that troll-ish attitude of hers and that really grinds my gears. Every game we play but i've moved past building nonsensical cases to get her lynched on my own. She's fooled me often, i've learned from my mistakes.

You know what, let me add Shad, Man tried to get my lynched over a D1 Death in a game from 2 Years ago. That's dedication if nothing else against someone who at that point did not even have a decent amount of posts. You took your accusation back Shad but i didn't like it.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hmm, @GrySun who would you prefer to lynch today? I agree not risking Sera, would certainly lynch James, but if not those two, then who?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Asako as Hirofumi: She has been spawning town for as long as I remember, so I'm not good at seeing the mafia hints in her play style, she is naming people she trust, her vote on Bel is very week, she gave no in game reason, but a lot of people did that as well.

Belserion as Makima: One of the players I understand the least, posts seem fine, she placeholder voted.

DD as Angel: He seems a lot friendlier than usual, not sure if he just misses us after the world cup he played, his ideas on how to play vanilla game are clear, he even mentioned that a mafia can take advantage of this strategy as he did himself in the game he is using as a reference, inconclusive for now.

Farfalla as Power: Participative, feels involved in trying to have a logical lynch, impossible to be TP with this participation, If Boss it would explain the heavy town vibe, but that is just an idea.

GB as Mitaka: He came at me as usual, I was a bit sus at the beginning but the way he answered Gry when asked why he voted me felt geniun town GB, the fact he switched his vote to Marm can only be indicative of Town GB, as he had no reason to give up a good placeholder vote and be involved in a lynch, his play is just aggressive enough to be a town play.

Gnut as Himeno: I was hoping to see if he will vote evil as he said pre game or no, sadly evil is not here so I got nothing on him, it in character for him to reveal info, however that doesn't say anything about his allegiance, he can be anything currently.

GrySun as Aki: I hoped he will try to redo his strategy from game 100, by tunneling on me from D1, he didn't fall for it and reacted in the best way possible for both town and mafia Gry, by ignoring me since nobody will vote him anyway, for now I'm neutral on him, the main thing left is to see how he will vote and how many mafia he will find and when will mafia kill him.

James as Beam
: He felt fine with his mechanic discussion, I slightly trusted him, but I once trusted him and he was mafia, so neutral for now.

Lambu as Galgali: He didn't try to frame me, said he think this is my normal playstyle when town, which makes me trust him slightly similar to Gry not trying to frame me, his discussion felt geniun, he was a bit trying too hard but I've seen him do that before as town, but he is a very good player, so this could all be just his act, for now positive neutral.

~
Rushing since no time left
~

Marmalade as Michiko: Seems positive, doing lists and I find myself agreeing with her a lot, for now neutral.

Mazino as Yutaro: He has very few posts, I only played 1 game with him before (I think he was doctor) I have no idea about this player.

Pom as Princi: I have no idea, she mentioned me a lot as possible scum so I don't feel great about her, placeholder vote as well.

Seraph as Denji: He handled my questioning very well and didn't try to use it against me, I think a mafia would also attack not just defend, for now neutral.

Shad as Quanxi: Best Boy!

Shinobi as Reze: 5 posts nothing much said and placeholder vote.

Tatsu as Kobeni:
6 posts but a good votekill based on logic, I also find myself agreeieng with her posts, feels town from the few posts she made.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmm, @GrySun who would you prefer to lynch today? I agree not risking Sera, would certainly lynch James, but if not those two, then who?
James said he has a non-vanilla role. I admit it could be an easy mafia lie, since it could take a long time til we do revealing of any sort, but do you think he'd do this?
Maybe some less active player Who do you prefer among them? I gotta reread the few posts some made.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No drinking during last hour of dayphase! :yelling
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am considering switching, especially if I see others try and do switches. Not letting Seraph and James die, and would prefer several over Marm but not as strongly hm.
I dont feel anything towards Marm, I think Lambs point on her could have many explanations but between the 3 I'd favor Sera and James right now over her. Legit felt like lynching you would be like unwrapping a kinder egg and I don't fully trust you and will highlight anything that looks weird about you for as long as I'm here but I'd feel like voting Shino or something instead. I don't like sharp people playing safe.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I think Im going to stay where I am right now, did not get positive vibes from Marm's recent posts.

James should not be lynched tho, since he claimed not being vanilla he can basically be challenged later on if he lied.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Only 20min left, I'll never have the time to make a full post of my thoughts on everyone.
Well most of them would be neutralish reddish tho.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
James said he has a non-vanilla role. I admit it could be an easy mafia lie, since it could take a long time til we do revealing of any sort, but do you think he'd do this?
Maybe some less active player Who do you prefer among them? I gotta reread the few posts some made.
Shino or Mazino. More leaning to Shino.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw I also recall town Bel as a cautious player that builds confidence over time in opposition as scum Bel take takes instance if she feels she has something to lose.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Often Shino goes under radar and it bugs me that she could be mafia Since she’s like that regardless of affiliation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top