Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noonethere

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
711
Reaction score
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Thanks for the spoiler. Hope it gets translated
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: Hunter x Hunter

If theirs going to be another break they should do a naruto and have time skip
 

j00s

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

If theirs going to be another break they should do a naruto and have time skip
I disagree. I think a timeskip would be absolutely horrible. Part of HxH's charm is watching Gon and Killua grow.
 

marvacw

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I disagree. I think a timeskip would be absolutely horrible. Part of HxH's charm is watching Gon and Killua grow.
yeah an older gon and killua isn't that same... i'd rather wait than have a time skip... even though .... we wait forever :P hopefully not so long this time...
 

iyakkano

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Hunter x Hunter

maybe he wants to release a good quality of those past part chapters so that he needs another break...:p
 

true_shinken

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I really want Leorio and Kurapika back >.>
 

sreee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Hunter x Hunter

262 Spoilers:
where can I find the translations and Edited Mangas of Hunter x hunter chapters?

- please provide me a link for the thread where i can find them
 

flareofdragon

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

On the subject of timeskips, Hunter X Hunter always goes on them. I mean months pass by in just one chapter, if that isn't timeskip, I don't know what is.
 

Snus

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Hey, about last chapter...
I just noticed... What the fuck is Furatta doing together with Gon&Co?
 

a_nevels666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Hey, about last chapter...
I just noticed... What the fuck is Furatta doing together with Gon&Co?
That's just the octopus in disguise.
 

c2v4l

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hunter x Hunter

hey, about the last page of chapter 252..

" 2 men leap down from the giant bird"

could one of them be GIN - Gon's dad? what do you guys think bout this?
 

Kickmeister

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Hunter x Hunter

hey, about the last page of chapter 252..

" 2 men leap down from the giant bird"

could one of them be GIN - Gon's dad? what do you guys think bout this?
YES! I've been hoping for something like that ever since Netero said "I'm going to visit an old friend" And now two men leaps down from a giant bird?

Netero himself wasn't even sure whether he could beat the King or not, so it only feels naturally if Net-san would bring some sort of backup with him (We all know it's Gin ^^)

Come on Gin, show yourself in the next chapter!!!
 

grandweasel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Fujairah
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Ive got a bad feeling, coupled with the 10 chapters being produced, that the two guys dropped might be Netero and Ging...come to finish the series! Nah, its probably Killua's father and gramps. heh somebody also mentioned it above, but I think it is too early for GIng....Also, I like to think he is on a whole other level than these ants... I dont care about there power, they got there shit too easily...I never liked there inclusion in the series. Foes who accomplish their strength and skill, through inheritance and no training at all...cheaters
 
Last edited:

true_shinken

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I was hoping they'd be Kurapika and Leorio...
 

noonethere

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
711
Reaction score
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Re: Hunter x Hunter

They are fighting chimeras whose nen frighten even high class hunters like novu so the best hunters are needed to fight them. Even if it is Ging, it may not mean the end of the series. Other arcs about ruins, treasure hunting are still possible but it all depends on togashi...
 

vattu-

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Hunter x Hunter

I'll be badass dissapointed if its actually Ging and Netero. Because Gon is supposed to find Ging, not that Ging should come to Gon. And 261 chapters first page said "10 chapters".
So that mean 8 more chapters left, then no more HxH? I cant belive this, there's no way he can finnish the series with only 8 more chapters, there are too many things that gon, killua, kurapica, leorio promised to do / but they havent shown them yet. And where's Genrei Ryoodans (sp?) boss? The nen was removed, but arent they going to go back at kurapica?

I dont think kurapica will be anywhere happy when he hears that Lucifer got his Nen removed.

So is HxH going to end in 8chapters?
 

noonethere

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
711
Reaction score
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Found this on apforums.net posted by battle franky


 

a_nevels666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hunter x Hunter

Well if that scan is real (probably) I guessed right, and his friend was Zeno, Killua's grandfather.

I'll be badass dissapointed if its actually Ging and Netero. Because Gon is supposed to find Ging, not that Ging should come to Gon. And 261 chapters first page said "10 chapters".
So that mean 8 more chapters left, then no more HxH? I cant belive this, there's no way he can finnish the series with only 8 more chapters, there are too many things that gon, killua, kurapica, leorio promised to do / but they havent shown them yet. And where's Genrei Ryoodans (sp?) boss? The nen was removed, but arent they going to go back at kurapica?

I dont think kurapica will be anywhere happy when he hears that Lucifer got his Nen removed.

So is HxH going to end in 8chapters?
The announcement only said that HxG would be uninterrupted for the next 10 weeks, i.e. without breaks. It didn't say anything about it stopping, although it's likely to either take a break, or at least be released slower again.
 

wit2x

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

hi guys!
i have been posting 2x already, saying this manga wont be good to follow because it will never be finished. They keep erasing my post. Anyways if u wanna know why the mangaka cant finish it; its because his busy with her chick right next to our apartment. The guy is a retard. if you only personally know him, youll understand. Hope this will help you. Or if you want, You can wait forever. He never cares for any of the readers.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter

hi guys!
i have been posting 2x already, saying this manga wont be good to follow because it will never be finished. They keep erasing my post. Anyways if u wanna know why the mangaka cant finish it; its because his busy with her chick right next to our apartment. The guy is a retard. if you only personally know him, youll understand. Hope this will help you. Or if you want, You can wait forever. He never cares for any of the readers.
if he didn't care for his readers he wouldn't have made a manga this great. It takes a man to now when he is sick. any fan could tell that something was happening to him when he started losing detail in his work. I for one am glad to see him putting this effort so late in his career.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top