- Joined
- Oct 8, 2007
- Messages
- 711
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter
Thanks for the spoiler. Hope it gets translated
Thanks for the spoiler. Hope it gets translated
I disagree. I think a timeskip would be absolutely horrible. Part of HxH's charm is watching Gon and Killua grow.If theirs going to be another break they should do a naruto and have time skip
yeah an older gon and killua isn't that same... i'd rather wait than have a time skip... even though .... we wait forever :P hopefully not so long this time...I disagree. I think a timeskip would be absolutely horrible. Part of HxH's charm is watching Gon and Killua grow.

where can I find the translations and Edited Mangas of Hunter x hunter chapters?262 Spoilers:
That's just the octopus in disguise.Hey, about last chapter...
I just noticed... What the fuck is Furatta doing together with Gon&Co?
YES! I've been hoping for something like that ever since Netero said "I'm going to visit an old friend" And now two men leaps down from a giant bird?hey, about the last page of chapter 252..
" 2 men leap down from the giant bird"
could one of them be GIN - Gon's dad? what do you guys think bout this?
The announcement only said that HxG would be uninterrupted for the next 10 weeks, i.e. without breaks. It didn't say anything about it stopping, although it's likely to either take a break, or at least be released slower again.I'll be badass dissapointed if its actually Ging and Netero. Because Gon is supposed to find Ging, not that Ging should come to Gon. And 261 chapters first page said "10 chapters".
So that mean 8 more chapters left, then no more HxH? I cant belive this, there's no way he can finnish the series with only 8 more chapters, there are too many things that gon, killua, kurapica, leorio promised to do / but they havent shown them yet. And where's Genrei Ryoodans (sp?) boss? The nen was removed, but arent they going to go back at kurapica?
I dont think kurapica will be anywhere happy when he hears that Lucifer got his Nen removed.
So is HxH going to end in 8chapters?
if he didn't care for his readers he wouldn't have made a manga this great. It takes a man to now when he is sick. any fan could tell that something was happening to him when he started losing detail in his work. I for one am glad to see him putting this effort so late in his career.hi guys!
i have been posting 2x already, saying this manga wont be good to follow because it will never be finished. They keep erasing my post. Anyways if u wanna know why the mangaka cant finish it; its because his busy with her chick right next to our apartment. The guy is a retard. if you only personally know him, youll understand. Hope this will help you. Or if you want, You can wait forever. He never cares for any of the readers.