Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Big Omph, Shad goes and says i mostly spoke about myself when all i did was stand up to accusations and (to me) silly questions. Random Votes out of nowhere etc.

Then you got people like Asako just nodding, after initially saying she feels i'm green, come on Asako. You might as well first check wether he's right or just talking out of his ass. Which is quite clearly what's been happening here. The only reason bits "about myself" came in here in the first place would be because this dude outright on the first day tried to suspect me because he believed me to be dumb enough to repeat a mistake i've made in a game 2 fucking years ago. I mean...course that story and justification is gonna be about me pal.

Meanwhile, there's quiet people like Bel just going through the motions here, rephrasing thoughts and observing(lurking) the thread inbetween. Mild suspicion here and there, cool, but rule of fist is to go after the more quiet ones especially when they aren't actually quiet. Just on Stand By basically. Which is pretty much what she has been doing for a good amount of time in this game. To me this is Mafia Bel at her finest. And i would know, i've been Mafiosos with her more than once. Before anyone says it or i don't know, this is not because of "personal history", this is actually happening.

Next up, this dumb Vote Argument i had to read before, again from Shad. "Seraph votes Lambu for no apparent reason, placeholder vote it seems." Fuck yeah a placeholder vote because what else am i supposed to do on the first day? Jump on the Marma Bandwagon? Ah shit no. We saw where that got us.
"2nd Day he goes and announces he may not see the end of the phase and votes DD, spoiler he did not return." Well my bad bro, i have to sleep too, i'm not one of the Forum Bots after all. Cut me some slack for god's sake.

The one thing i can be good with is the GrySun gotta die movement that seems to be going on here, he's still alive and appears rather reluctant on building any cases in favor of a lynch. Not towards me nor anyone else that has been namedropped over the last 5+ pages. Odd to say the least, i'm not too familiar with Mafia Gry but this does feel like his Mafia Approach to say the least. Others here have played with him before as well so they may or can testify to that.

I'll Votekill GrySun as well.

@shinobi i don't even really remember what you were quoting me about, it's nothing that helps the rest of the team that's all i know.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Farfy had a few discussion with Gry, lamb and Shad, among those she trusted Shad and Lambu but distrusted Gry. I think her exchanges with gry and Lambu yesterday were interesting, she also lighted a few arguments on Seraph on how he's mostly reacting (Similar to Bel that's also mostly reacting), I think among those Gry or Seraph could be mafia, though I'm unwilling to lynch Gry :blushbirb, more than one person noticed his different and less engaged playstyle. between Gry and Lambu, I'd still risk that Lambu is the mafia here, but at this point, I don't know who's the best course of lynch.

As for the other people I distrust, Asako and Shino. Though, they're both hard to read and I think shino might be a devil, I could be wrong considering our devils don't seem to care sharing any results and could see us all hanged. DD is also suspicious, barely coming to participate, Gb has also been distant and mostly puling votes for lynches, not really saying much his opinion or sharing thoughts.

@Shad about my vote on Mazino it was mostly for afking and not coming here and commenting much, because I thought he could be a mafia not participating actively in discussions to lay low.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Seraph you are very sensitive, you are overreacting more than the person I've been voting and trying to kill for 2 days, watch and learn from Gry how to handle conflict.

this dude outright on the first day tried to suspect me
You not anybody is above suspicion in a mafia game, D1 or D5 a person get lynched.

because he believed me to be dumb enough to repeat a mistake i've made in a game 2 fucking years ago
You didn't even make this mistake I searched and asked around and it wasn't you who did it, I closed this discussion in D1.
Yet you can't get over a conflict that no longer exists, D4 and this is still what you talk about >.<

Next up, this dumb Vote Argument i had to read before, again from Shad. "Seraph votes Lambu for no apparent reason, placeholder vote it seems."
"2nd Day he goes and announces he may not see the end of the phase and votes DD, spoiler he did not return."
It not an argument, it a summary of what happened, it wasn't a summary of you but of votes of D1 and D2.
You are basically confirming my summary but accusing me of accusing you, of what? Of telling you how you voted? Get a hold of yourself.

~
The info / opinion of Bel is the kind of content I want to see more of, to not think of you as a person that only talks about themselves.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I can get over it, what i get sensitive about is bullshit. Just plain bullshit. Nobody has just been talking about themselves, claiming that, is being simply ignorant.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What you've been saying about me does not warrant the amount of distrust to put someone on a Red Level of distrust.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm not saying i should be in the clear but other than just being here and responding to people there is nothing else i have done. I haven't baselessly accused anyone nor have i pointed straight fingers, apart from my above post anyway and i guess the people involved are gonna have to live with that. I will.

I haven't started bandwagons, build any cases nor did i join in on the suspicion towards the proven and now dead townies. Farf had an exchange with me yeah but what was she really doing there other than throw stuff at me and critic me for not wanting to build any fake cases in which James could be a liar.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Back and reading.

@shinobi i don't even really remember what you were quoting me about, it's nothing that helps the rest of the team that's all i know.
oh, this was not meant for you XD. I was replying to Shad. He was saying that we defend each other and such, I quoted your post where you said you distrust me. And asked him to read all the posts XD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
what i get sensitive about is bullshit.
Address the bullshit and move on, if the same bullshit keeps being brought back to you even tho you addressed it, start looking into that person as they could be in bad faith.

This is normal stuff to happen in a mafia game, if you can't handle it it may not be the game for you.

What you've been saying about me does not warrant the amount of distrust to put someone on a Red Level of distrust.
You are in Medium Level, only Gry Or DD are Red, and should I remind you that 2 players are not categorized.

Add to that this is just my personal list, it not something you have to be defensive about so much, if you are town that makes you look worse.

Notice how most players just answered without getting triggered some of the players that liked that post are scum but they don't get sensitive because that is a counter productive reaction.

~
The reason I'm answering you right now, is that if you are town, this behavior may get you lynched and that is bad for town, so I'm letting you know why this looks bad, not trying to bully you or something like that.

If you disagree then just ignore me for today, maybe do what I do and ask for feedback after the game to confirm if you should improve something or not about your playstyle.

I will leave this discussion before it derails, GL/HF.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Grysun and DD. Let's see

For Grysun, I agree that he seems a bit, what, less pushy? but I don't see the problem for one to save themselves in that situation. And he said earlier he's ok with either of the other 2 at the lynch (DD and Mazino) dying.
Lambu's vote looks more weird to me actually. I read his lengthy explanation of why he did it but It still feels iffy.
idk, this is how I feel about this.

For DD, there are 2 things I remember from last day, 1- he was awfully interested about if James was really the Freeman or the Bomb, asked this a few times, Why would he keep asking about which of the 2 he was? I felt it was weird. and 2- the way voted Grysun. Shad made a big post, DD replied with something like "yeah it could be him" or something like that, and later voted Grysun. this also didn't look good. I'll check his posts again.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Address the bullshit and move on, if the same bullshit keeps being brought back to you even tho you addressed it, start looking into that person as they could be in bad faith.

This is normal stuff to happen in a mafia game, if you can't handle it it may not be the game for you.



You are in Medium Level, only Gry Or DD are Red, and should I remind you that 2 players are not categorized.

Add to that this is just my personal list, it not something you have to be defensive about so much, if you are town that makes you look worse.

Notice how most players just answered without getting triggered some of the players that liked that post are scum but they don't get sensitive because that is a counter productive reaction.

~
The reason I'm answering you right now, is that if you are town, this behavior may get you lynched and that is bad for town, so I'm letting you know why this looks bad, not trying to bully you or something like that.
Dude, this isn't about what you said, it's not even about me. It's the approach that bugs me, so, yeah i'm fine playing. I just can't get behind your logic in this, so, it's not me that got explaining to do.

And don't worry, if you count this as an outburst, you yourself got a shitload to learn. We've had, and have worse in here. Passive aggressiveness +100.

I'm gonna die one way or another, i don't count on surviving these games anymore. Doesn't matter either way to me.

If you disagree then just ignore me for today, maybe do what I do and ask for feedback after the game to confirm if you should improve something or not about your playstyle.
Man, you really don't know anything about me in these games do you? It's fine, i forgive you.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Back and reading.


oh, this was not meant for you XD. I was replying to Shad. He was saying that we defend each other and such, I quoted your post where you said you distrust me. And asked him to read all the posts XD
Ah really? Damn this got way out of hand.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votekill DD for now, I don’t know about all this lynch, might change to Gry depending on the rest of the day.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We have 2 confirmed players, Bomb and Psy, this is not as bad as it looks.

When you decide to reveal, make sure you don't do it in the last hour, to give time for everybody to see and to counter claim you.
If you wait until the last hour of a day to claim it.

I would ask players to realize it could be an attemp at getting a misslynch especially if the person claiming has votes on them.

Their claim is only valid if done with enough hours left in the day for everybody to see it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Did no devil really catch any mafia? damn.
Farf probably did but died, 2 sounds like the right number if sane.
If they are more then I think the sanities will be random or something.

So either way I'm only counting on the Psy at this point.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sorry babe we had a good run, i did keep quiet earlier phases in lue of our prostitution bond votelock gry
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
prostitution bond
Forgot about that lol, this explains the feeling of you liking Gry this game, I didn't imagine it xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I somewhat knew about gry but kept silent sorry about that, but then again people should have seen that you are too passive and ingenuine. Going to make farf proud now and wont “misfyre’
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
no no it was previousgame or was it ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry i am sorry no hard feelings
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top