Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Indeed it must have :lambirb

Come to think of it, you constantly demanded GB's results and questioned their credibility from the very start. It must have been irksome.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So @digitaldude , you being the outer layer of the pentagon we have been dealing with today, I would like to ask you who do you think fits as Seraph's partner the most after reading his extensive posts today.

I want to know what @shinobi @Belserion have to say about it too.
Pompom or shinobi, he pushed me and belserion pretty hard, hard to imagine belserion as his team mate.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
???? Can't be TP, can't be Shad, can't be Asako, can't be townie who's still silent about it for no reason, then what? mafia no.4? :bored
Thats my fear yes, its the reason I consider each day a matchball for mafia. if ??? is another mafo then we are only one player up.
In other words its too soon to declare victory.

We saved the first matchball today with Seraph and Pom is looking like the best option by far tomorrow, but if it aint over after that, who goes? Thats my question.

Im most certainly going to die right after Lawl, and thats only cause he's a devil/blocker so I would not see that hypothetic endgame.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pompom or shinobi, he pushed me and belserion pretty hard, hard to imagine belserion as his team mate.
Seraph and shinobi's clash sounded kinda genuine so I would put Pompom above her. Bel has been the scapegoat of both Sera and Pom so its looking rather clean.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Thats my fear yes, its the reason I consider each day a matchball for mafia. if ??? is another mafo then we are only one player up.
In other words its too soon to declare victory.

We saved the first matchball today with Seraph and Pom is looking like the best option by far tomorrow, but if it aint over after that, who goes? Thats my question.

Im most certainly going to die right after Lawl, and thats only cause he's a devil/blocker so I would not see that hypothetic endgame.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Seraph and shinobi's clash sounded kinda genuine so I would put Pompom above her. Bel has been the scapegoat of both Sera and Pom so its looking rather clean.
It won’t be over with me because I’m town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just saying
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It won’t be over with me because I’m town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just saying
Then who is it? Argument why taking into account Seraph's accusations and suspicions :lambirb
Im not telling you to give up, but ngl it looks rather grim for you.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Idk why you guys think I’m even related to Seraph. I was accusing the guy, I pointed out both him and Bel fir trying trying to use me as a scapegoat… and holding an argument against me about defending Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then who is it? Argument why taking into account Seraph's accusations and suspicions :lambirb
Im not telling you to give up, but ngl it looks rather grim for you.
Just lynch me then, maybe after I flip town at least your heads will clear
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Idk why you guys think I’m even related to Seraph. I was accusing the guy, I pointed out both him and Bel fir trying trying to use me as a scapegoat… and holding an argument against me about defending Gry
Maybe because you and Gry-chan worked hard to save him in d1 XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Maybe because you and Gry-chan worked hard to save him in d1 XD
Town deserves to lose, seriously
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’ve been framing same guy for days and it comes down to “she’s his pal”.

Sheesh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mafia must be laughing so much rn, I told from the start they only leave me alive to frame me lategame, wait and see.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I told you all.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Idk why you guys think I’m even related to Seraph. I was accusing the guy, I pointed out both him and Bel fir trying trying to use me as a scapegoat… and holding an argument against me about defending Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Just lynch me then, maybe after I flip town at least your heads will clear
Town deserves to lose, seriously
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’ve been framing same guy for days and it comes down to “she’s his pal”.

Sheesh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mafia must be laughing so much rn, I told from the start they only leave me alive to frame me lategame, wait and see.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I told you all.
Thats nice and all, but would you answer the question? :noworry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean, your behaviour is that of a person that wants the Day to end already, instead of explaining why the "assumption" is wrong according to you. Just like in the Gry case, your actions betray your claims.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Thats nice and all, but would you answer the question? :noworry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean, your behaviour is that of a person that wants the Day to end already, instead of explaining why the "assumption" is wrong according to you. Just like in the Gry case, your actions betray your claims.
I explained, I was on Seraph’s case earlier, no one is pointing out how I went as far as calling Seraph the mafia boss and conteste him, and I only changed course after a few times poking him at least, then switched to suspecting more Bel, yet all people can conclude from those exchanges is how I am somehow contesting him because I am his teammate. The Gry case i explained before and said a million times that I was wrong and unwilling to lynch him, while you’re all paying attention to me, his teammates are laughing.

And yeah, I want the day to end, not looking forward to my lynch tomorrow. Probably you or GB will die anyways and they lynch me, endgame, bye town.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I explained, I was on Seraph’s case earlier, no one is pointing out how I went as far as calling Seraph the mafia boss and conteste him, and I only changed course after a few times poking him at least, then switched to suspecting more Bel, yet all people can conclude from those exchanges is how I am somehow contesting him because I am his teammate. The Gry case i explained before and said a million times that I was wrong and unwilling to lynch him, while you’re all paying attention to me, his teammates are laughing.

And yeah, I want the day to end, not looking forward to my lynch tomorrow. Probably you or GB will die anyways and they lynch me, endgame, bye town.
Then who is it? Argument why taking into account Seraph's accusations and suspicions
^This is the question, you keep evading it.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
^This is the question, you keep evading it.
I don’tknow, you all think bel is clean, because Seraph wanted to lynch her, if I consider that right, not many options, Shino or DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It has to be one of them
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You and GB are pretty much confirmed I think
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don’tknow, you all think bel is clean, because Seraph wanted to lynch her, if I consider that right, not many options, Shino or DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It has to be one of them
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You and GB are pretty much confirmed I think
Seraph wanted Shino and DD's head over yours, explanation?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Seraph wanted Shino and DD's head over yours, explanation?
He can frame me, he pocketed the argument of me defending Gry and saw that I could be easily framed since many people do suspect me. Well, I agreed in lynching Bel so he had no reason to not keep me around since I wasn’t buildingmore of a case on him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In other words, he’s keeping me close to be the last while faking he distrust one of his teammates. Whether the teammate is Bel, Shino or DD, Idk.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What the fuck...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I became highest voted in the hours i was gone?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What the fuck...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I became highest voted in the hours i was gone?
lambu found out you have a secondary role, Seraph.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He can frame me, he pocketed the argument of me defending Gry and saw that I could be easily framed since many people do suspect me. Well, I agreed in lynching Bel so he had no reason to not keep me around since I wasn’t buildingmore of a case on him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In other words, he’s keeping me close to be the last while faking he distrust one of his teammates. Whether the teammate is Bel, Shino or DD, Idk.
You have to agree that your theory is quite unlikely, specially after seeing Seraph's interaction with the people you accuse of being the partner. Besides a Mafia wants to pursue the most notorious mislynch in their eyes, in order to preserve themselves and their teammates, fact is he did not choose you for that in the very endgame over other people, that fought way more directly with him than you.

The Gry case and your association with him till his downfall, your pulled punches against him and later Sera, it rounds out the case way too much.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Damn...so Lambu found my Hot Potato. Dang it.
Hey that was a creative response :XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You have to agree that your theory is quite unlikely, specially after seeing Seraph's interaction with the people you accuse of being the partner. Besides a Mafia wants to pursue the most notorious mislynch in their eyes, in order to preserve themselves and their teammates, fact is he did not choose you for that in the very endgame over other people, that fought way more directly with him than you.

The Gry case and your association with him till his downfall, your pulled punches against him and later Sera, it rounds out the case way too much.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Hey that was a creative response :XD
:catshrug Believe what you want, mafia played well, survived so long.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You guys fought well :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top