if confirmed, then the "here we go again GIF" somehow makes sense now, we have to live with bounties, everyone here think they should be higher
There is bit of a difference here.Said this elsewhere and in the bounty prediction thread, but:
King and Queen's bounties were less than a third of Kaido's. Katakuri's bounty was about a fourth of Big Mom's.
And those are the highest (known) bounty commanders under the highest bounty Yonkou. Oda has said Yonkou's crew are commonly raised in tandem with their captains.
Even if Sanji and Zoro were raised in the same kind of parallel with their captain as the ones they beat, that would land Sanji at around 858M and Zoro at 904M. I can imagine they'll get a bit lower than that though, especially if these hints are true.
Yeah I know, which is why my initial prediction for Zoro and Sanji was 1,520,000,000 and 1,330,000,000 respectively. I'm just trying to rationalize the thought of them not getting that high, lol.There is bit of a difference here.
Zoro and Sanji are closer in power level and infamy to their captain, than King/Queen or Katakuri/Smoothie are to their captains.
If there is any comparison to be made, it would be to Shanks' or Roger's crew, since Luffy inherited their will, and parallels are drawn between these.
Shanks' 3 crewmates were specifically named as infamous in their own right.
Plus, there is also the pattern of Zoro always surpassing Luffy's previous bounty 60-120-320
I disagree, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were around the level of their opponentsThere is bit of a difference here.
Zoro and Sanji are closer in power level and infamy to their captain, than King/Queen or Katakuri/Smoothie are to their captains.
Wrong.I disagree, both Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were around the level of their opponents
Believe it or not but physically I think Kaido was at 100 percent durability wise even till the end. But what Luffy hit him with could of been just that much more. I believe luffy combined kings and armament to hit him which i believe was the deciding blow so i still give it to Luffy.Wrong.
Sanji dominated Queen after getting his powerup, it ended up being extreme diff only because of injuries Sanji got prior to powerup. Sanji wins Mid diff if they both start fresh.
Zoro had some trouble even after getting his powerup. But regardless, Zoro is clearly a cut above King now. Zoro wins high diff if they both start fresh.
Luffy vs Kaido is still debatable, with Kaido going through a heavy gauntlet. General opinion I've see is that Kaido wins extreme diff against Luffy, when both arr at thier full power..
Oooo buster call?
People can fight about Bounties all they want, so as long as Vivi gets one too I could care less.Still weird to me that people get angry about the bounties...get a grip people!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alabasta maybe getting Busta Called? But regardless as long we see Alabasta getting Busta Called then cut back to Luffy holding Vivi wanted Poster to end the chapter I'm a happy camper for next couple week if we are going break
Maybe limited government intel and even luffy's not being that high? Zoro's is usually a fraction luffy's and we are at a point at which the WG is less generous when assigning them. While a 1.5 billion bounty for zoro would be fair it's probably too much when his boss is worth merely 3 billion. I suppose with a 3 billion bounty zoro's bounty would make sense between the 700-1000 million range... And sanji even lower of course. And even that is quite the jump from being worth 320 billion.Yeah I know, which is why my initial prediction for Zoro and Sanji was 1,520,000,000 and 1,330,000,000 respectively. I'm just trying to rationalize the thought of them not getting that high, lol.
Also you have to consider that they're still like a "rookie Yonkou" crew, the other commanders with really huge bounties had been Yonkou Commanders for years, their bounties being raised along with their captains all the while.
But the Shanks point is why I said "known" bounty specifically, because I can imagine at least Beckmann being much closer to his captain bounty-wise than any other commander.