Games Mafia Game 105 - Solo Leveling - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hi guys so here are our night actions tab and thought process for the game.

First the tab:



Following the "level up" idea from our theme we wanted to give players the opportunity to level up throughout the game thanks special objects they would find in dungeons. However finding many level up ideas for every role was complicated. Also given our small number of players we decided to make everyone start as vanilla to give the mechanics more impact and push players to go into dungeons. We simplified the dungeons's objects idea by deciding that it would be simpler to just have dungeons that allowed to level up (because there were strong monsters in it that gave lots of xp lol) and dungeons that didn't.

Dungeons were as followed
D1 dungeonsD2 dungeonsD3 dungeonsD4 dungeons
Busan (dud)Pekin (secondaries)New York (roles)Sao paulo (dud)
Seoul (roles)Tokyo (roles)Bamako (buff)Valencia (dud)
Daegu (roles)Singapour (roles)Canberra (dud)Tunis (roles)

On D1 we put a dud dungeon but didn't expect HALF the players to choose it, + one who forgot to send + one of the four remaining died D1. So only 3 people with a role on N1. We expected it to be at least 5 or 6.
Which is why we had put a necromancer and an apprentice in the role list thinking they would have much to do and choose from as the game went on. (They didn't 😭)

As for the roles, we made a list beforehand and randomized it with the player list. Thus, everyone had a role waiting for them, all they had to do was enter the right dungeons.
This is what each of you was bound to get:
Asako - Necromancer
DD - Sane spy
Erinyes - hider
Brandish µ - prosecutor
Gajeel - Insane apprentice (who then became sane)
Lady pompom - Sane doc
GrySun - Paranoid det

Belserion - M. Det
Baka Taichou - Escort
Shad - Poisoner
We also had ideas for second level ups for each. But appart from Gajeel no one leveled up twice.

On D2 rather than a dud we put a secondaries dungeon which is weaker but still useful. We had a thought up list of secondaries and randomized the list with the player that entered the dungeon. No premade association player x secondary.

On D3 we once again put a dud and wanted to have fun by adding a buff dungeon that allowed for a double action. It may seem too OP, but in Mafia game there is game, and we wanted to see how all the double actions would cross each other and maybe create interesting game situations. In the end the buff was only useful to mafia.

On D4 with such few players remaining and everyone having a role or a secondary, only one dungeon was legit (and no one entered it).

That's it for the explanations we wanted to give, feel free to ask any question. Any constructive feedback or criticism is accepted !

(Also my wording might make it seem like we took decisions on the go as the game went on, but no, most of it was thought out before the game started and then we navigated and adjusted things as phases passed.)

 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Would be pretty funny if Shad is actually the last scum
Yep, but now with Brandi’s mark we’ll get the two top suspects out of count.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And confirm a t least a townie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
please place my Prosecutor mark on Erinyes
Rip Bran.
If Asa is really mafia, then it's probably game over, but if she ends up legit then you just wasted your role on someoene who has been pretty much confirmed twice, you should have waited to use it. I'm town, I dont get why you re that badly on my back, while Im practically proven with other results, but honestly its sad if the game is not over, to lose you, you played very well but that's a bad move.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yep this if best case scenario, I was hoping we don't get an assassin action instead we get double lynch, well played Brandish.

Votekill Asako

MG last hour is always worth attending.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm Apprentice, targetted Taichou night 2 and Asako night 3 with the hope of becoming the fourth mafia in my head
Well, the nights are wrong there, you meant N1 and N2.

To clarify:
> you targeted Baka on N1, just after you received Apprentice from Seoul
> you targeted Asako on N2, just after you received Apprentice again from Tokyo

You would have suspected Baka by N1. On N1, id you feel you were insane apprentice, and feel Baka had a good chance of surviving D2?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Would be pretty funny if Shad is actually the last scum
Wow the moment Erinyes is targeted by persecutor you start thinking it could be me, this feels like you are setting the stage already for what you come.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I didn't "feel" like Baka had a good chance to survive. I didn't feel the opposite way either. I just knew those who voted for Belserion were clean
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wow the moment Erinyes is targeted by persecutor you start thinking it could be me, this feels like you are setting the stage already for what you come.
I don't understand why you are offended by that. If they both die town then yes I will think that you're the last one
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Would be pretty funny if Shad is actually the last scum
I really hope it's Asa, if she's not then we will lose Bran and probably another at night, and there will be only 4 of us left.... with a mafia. That is really bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't understand why you are offended by that. If they both die town
Bran for sure will die Town, Asa idk even tho shes my 1st suspect.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
don't understand why you are offended by that. If they both die town then yes I will think that you're the last one
Not that I'm offended, but to me pom looks a bit greener, so I also think then you could be the last one.

But since DD is spy, it clear mafia will go for him, so you pointing out I'm the next target, feels like you are planning ahead, DD tonight, Shad tomorrow.

Just pointing that out since you mentioned it.

Whatever with 2 targets this ends today.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rip Bran.
If Asa is really mafia, then it's probably game over, but if she ends up legit then you just wasted your role on someoene who has been pretty much confirmed twice, you should have waited to use it. I'm town, I dont get why you re that badly on my back, while Im practically proven with other results, but honestly its sad if the game is not over, to lose you, you played very well but that's a bad move.
I get it, you may feel confirmed, but I do not see it that way. Hedging should make D4 - should it get that far - clearer. digital will die tonight, and maybe the 'Poisoner' will make another kill. If this 'Poisoner' does exist, it did not target you last night, so you will be alive and be cleared. Unless ofc digital has already been poisoned, then D4 will be fun (for those in it) along with whatever the dungeons provide. Still, seems like a low chance that both you and Asako are town.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I get it, you may feel confirmed, but I do not see it that way
well even though you should have waited tomorrow to check on me if Asa doesnt die mafia tonight, you will just die, which is a shame, :(
Ive said everything , Shad and DD backed my sayings. I m the one who mentioned the poisoner, do you really think I would have mentioned that option if I was one, do I sound that stupid to you ? and do you really think if I were a posioner I would have been happy to delay a kill, given I was already under your and others radar... seriously ?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Not that I'm offended, but to me pom looks a bit greener, so I also think then you could be the last one
whatever floats your boat Shad :pleased
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
digital will die tonight, and maybe the 'Poisoner' will make another kill. If this 'Poisoner' does exist,
Thats the biggest problem, so far noone can protects him unless we have upgrade at night, we might lose 2 of our best roles, we can't afford that. I really dont think it's a poisoner, Ive said earlier why, I really think it's a failed kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dont get me wrong I would have been happier to die with my hider role than losing a prosecutor, that really sucks, I really hope Asa is Mafia otherwise we might not be able to win this.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Thats the biggest problem, so far noone can protects him unless we have upgrade at night, we might lose 2 of our best roles, we can't afford that. I really dont think it's a poisoner, Ive said earlier why, I really think it's a failed kill.
We will have tomorrow in that case, it fine to use persecutor right now, we have clear targets to check.

Also doctor or no doctor, there is a chance DD is already poisoned, he was high on the confirmation list since D1 from casting second vote on Bel, Gry who broke the tie was killed night 1, and if they want for Gry, why would they be scared to poison DD?

Erin can you explain again why you think you were targeted by a kill? I don't get your logic at all.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Thats the biggest problem, so far noone can protects him unless we have upgrade at night, we might lose 2 of our best roles, we can't afford that. I really dont think it's a poisoner, Ive said earlier why, I really think it's a failed kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dont get me wrong I would have been happier to die with my hider role than losing a prosecutor, that really sucks, I really hope Asa is Mafia otherwise we might not be able to win this.
Who do you think among the remaining players is the last mafia in case both you and Asako flip town?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Day 3 of the quests ended. The remaining hunters continued to fight valiantly, despite losing so many of their comrades already to the wrath of the dungeons, and the distrust they had among each other.
Today, yet another noble warrior falls to their death. Upon their sword, the others found her impaled, with her guts hanging out:


Asako, as Antares

Role:
Townie

Level up: Necromancer + Secondary role: Restless Spirit

Alas, she was not the only warrior to perish that day. One other warrior died, after turning their sword upon a trusted ally.


Brandish, as Lee Joon Hee

Role:
Townie


Level up: Prosecutor

Night falls upon the land, and the warriors go to sleep...
COUNTDOWN​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Day 4 starts, and again, all the players are well rested and alive.

Are the lizards really gone for good?
Can the hunters finally rest easy? Doubt won't have to spread anymore !


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
💀 Dungeons 💀

3 dungeons have appeared in the world:

Sao Paulo
A-Rank dungeon
Location: in a classy suburb area
Specifics: Blue gate



Valencia
A-Rank dungeon
Location: on the beach
Specifics: Blue gate



Tunis
A-Rank dungeon
Location: in a tourist hotel
Specifics: Blue gate



You may each choose to enter (or not) one of the dungeons listed above.

👾 Vote Count 👾
​
Despite a good rest, player Gajeel isn't feeling well today, so will not vote.

Gajeel x5
- Shad #245 #310, Lady pompom #251 #313, digitaldude #257 #311, Erinyes #308 #312, Asako #315


 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top