Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
What I want is an update on the guards belonging to Swinko Swinko, since after the death of her son, these have just disappeared, but some where involved in the SM plot if I recall correctly.

Worst case scenario in this grand mess of characters would be Togashi actually losing track of them themselves, which is why I hope at least two more princes and some moms will kick the bucket.
??? Why would they kill the moms?
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Yeah, Swinko-swinko’s guards are, unsurprisingly, with Swinko-swinko. Don’t really need to see them to get confirmation of that. And no info on SM in that regard.
 

McNuss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
2,436
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
??? Why would they kill the moms?
I don't know some of them like Tserriednich don't really care about other human life at all, Benjamin is ruthless and opportunistic.

With her only son Sale Sale gone, Swinko Swinko probably has to ally with another Prince, probably someone that would punish the murderer. That is, if Togashi didn't forget about it completely as he aprubtly jumped to other plot points.

Realistically, I think he should kill them because there's too many characters and I don't want to wait another decace or whatever I've waited here for it to continue. If a Prince dies, the staff affiliated with them drops out of service, except for the guards affiliated with the mom which would only drop out if the mom dies. Anyways since he has only even halfway started with the mafia stuff, I'd expect character count to only further increase in this run, so I think there has to be slaughter to compensate.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Translation:
For now, 7 episodes remain.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now he must post Image once a week. He hasn't said anything about chapters 391 to 400 for about twenty days. @Demonspeed Do you think the manga will come back this month?
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hard to say. We said many times that HxH's return is announced one month before but with Puzzle happening in 3 weeks and Togashi's new routine maybe things have changed.

It's hard for me to imagine the expo starting and no Volume 37 + new chapters for more sales due to the hype. The possibility of V37 release around the same time without new chapters also exists but it's also kinda weird.

I am pretty sure that V37 will be announced this month but for new chapters I am not. Let's see what'll happen in the next two weeks.
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Hard to say. We said many times that HxH's return is announced one month before but with Puzzle happening in 3 weeks and Togashi's new routine maybe things have changed.

It's hard for me to imagine the expo starting and no Volume 37 + new chapters for more sales due to the hype. The possibility of V37 release around the same time without new chapters also exists but it's also kinda weird.

I am pretty sure that V37 will be announced this month but for new chapters I am not. Let's see what'll happen in the next two weeks.
Though Vol. 37 was already announced.

I'm starting to get the sense that they might not coincide for the first time, but I hope I'm wrong.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Though Vol. 37 was already announced.

I'm starting to get the sense that they might not coincide for the first time, but I hope I'm wrong.
True. I forgot.

Just one week after Puzzle's start. Anyway, what I said can be replaced with the cover reveal. Maybe new chapters will drop one week after the volume is out too? Which would mean an announcement next week?
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
True. I forgot.

Just one week after Puzzle's start. Anyway, what I said can be replaced with the cover reveal. Maybe new chapters will drop one week after the volume is out too? Which would mean an announcement next week?
At least the waiting game is nothing new around here. : P
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wait, he is doing 10 more chapters? So we'll have 30?
Or he is done with 13 chapters in total, sorry i'm confused lmao
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait, is he doing 10 more chapters? So we'll have 30?
Or he is done with 13 chapters in total, sorry i'm confused lmao
I think he is just drawing one page per day. He isn't planning to stop at least for now.

Once he completes 10 chapters, he makes revisions for the final versions then he draws the next chapters.

As of now:
  • Corrections for V37: Done.
  • First versions of Chapters 391-400 which will be published in WSJ: Done.
  • Drafts for Chapters 401-403: Done.
He started working on the 2nd page of Chapter 404 today.
 
Last edited:

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
One Japanese user on Twitter wrote:

『ガラガラガラ』の効果音。 早歩き(?)何かをキャスター付きワゴンで誰かが運んでいる状況?

“The sound effect of 'rattle rattle'. Fast walking(?) situation where someone is carrying something in a wagon on wheels?”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:D

 
Top