Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
How strange they announce the volume before the chapters
This happened in 2017 too I think. They announced volume release and shortly after the comeback announcement. I think it might be in the next jump issue so hopefully we get the return announced in a few days
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
If it is Fetian Rising Sun wonder who he's using it against? Hisoka, Mafia or Zodiacs?
I only put his name because I remember that some previous IMAGES had people joking that it would be Feitan in the sketches.... I think it could also be that nen beast from Zhang Lei.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vol. 36's was shown around three weeks before it released.

October 04, 2018
November 04, 2022
what a thing.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Ok, so we will have chapters by October, right?

OH GOD I'M NOT READY FOR IT.
For me yes. he's already confirmed that he's completed five chapters and the rest is undergoing retouching. I think now until the second week of October the announcement comes out.
 

Drakrami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
752
Reaction score
420
Gender
Male
Country
Balearic Islands
omg, finally, it's been 4 years. Thank you for finally working Togashi!
 

Australopithecus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
1,509
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Guuuuys, I'm so haaaaaaappy !



Hahaha you're crazy about HXH xD Netflix has put the whole collection there btw if you're interested.

I wonder if Togashi healed from his back? Or will he disappear again after the coming chapters? Any ideas? I don't wanna jinx it. I am just curious 😂
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am getting impatient with the whole conflict for the throne thing. I wanna get to the dark continent soon. Omg that creepy place 😬
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ONE PIECE Volume 104 & HUNTER X HUNTER Volume 37 (New) Both Volumes will be released on November 4, 2022!!!!
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder if Togashi healed from his back? Or will he disappear again after the coming chapters? Any ideas? I don't wanna jinx it. I am just curious 😂
I was thinking the same. It's been a while since he reported back pain and I've noticed he doesn't look like he's in bed from the latest pictures.
 

Australopithecus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
1,509
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't think he has recovered but clearly he feels much better than when he was unable to sit.
I was thinking the same. It's been a while since he reported back pain and I've noticed he doesn't look like he's in bed from the latest pictures.
I hope he is better. I don't know what he has exactly. Whenever I talk to my friends, I keep telling them that he should have just hired someone with almost identical drawing skills to his and they could have both worked on the story with Togashi working on the story and the other, the drawing, just like the case of Hokuto No Ken, which was a success. Look also at Berserk, Muyra at some point passed away and he didn't even finish his work. Do he should think about these things and take action. We don't want his story to be left hanging, nor would we wish anything of harm to him, the poor guy.
I don't think he has recovered but clearly he feels much better than when he was unable to sit.
Do you know what he has? The illness or injury or whatever?
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
I hope he is better. I don't know what he has exactly. Whenever I talk to my friends, I keep telling them that he should have just hired someone with almost identical drawing skills to his and they could have both worked on the story with Togashi working on the story and the other, the drawing, just like the case of Hokuto No Ken, which was a success. Look also at Berserk, Muyra at some point passed away and he didn't even finish his work. Do he should think about these things and take action. We don't want his story to be left hanging, nor would we wish anything of harm to him, the poor guy.
And does anyone here know? I'm not sure, but he never revealed what really caused his back pain that comes and goes all the time.
About him letting someone else draw for him is tricky because he really likes to by itself. a short time ago, it was explained to me that he only designs the characters himself and the rest, like the background and other things, are left to his assistants and he only supervises
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
People are always looking for an exact cause, but this type of pain isn't necessarily going to have a simple answer. We know that he's struggled with it since his mid-20s.

YYH Vol. 6 comment:



From Sensei Hakusho (written by a former assistant who worked on YYH):



After the string of comments in 2016, he said he was able to avoid surgery and knew the pain of people with serious illnesses. We know his symptoms, and that's all that matters.
About him letting someone else draw for him is tricky because he really likes to by itself. a short time ago, it was explained to me that he only designs the characters himself and the rest, like the background and other things, are left to his assistants and he only supervises
Though to be fair, this is how it works for most mangaka. If you see a super detailed background, it was most likely done by assistants, who don't get nearly enough credit for their work.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, I think speculating about his condition is mostly not leading anywhere. He has some chronic back condition that sometimes prevents him from working (tho it seems to come in waves) and nobody really knows how it will develop.

Togashi seems like a guy who can think ahead, so i doubt he did not form a plan about what to do if he cannot draw anymore, so at least I do not fear that the manga will be rushed or anything like that.
If Togashi thinks what he does is aligned with his health and has to take pauses for that, i do not think there is an issue. I think he is (at least in his old days) smart enough to not risk his health by overworking himself.
 

Australopithecus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
1,509
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
About him letting someone else draw for him is tricky because he really likes to by itself. a short time ago, it was explained to me that he only designs the characters himself and the rest, like the background and other things, are left to his assistants and he only supervises
Man, that should not be the case. If his health prohibits him from drawing, he should get assistance. With the current technology, he does not need to type anything to create a story. He needs only some good text-to-speech program, which would type anything he says. He could hire someone to edit his documents later on to finalize his draft. After that, he can supervise the drawing of his story and stuff. And voila, we have weekly HxH without straining himself nor keeping the story stranded. I mean, look, ventured into a new saga of the Dark Continent. That will take soo many chapters from him to finish. The way things are, I don't see this happening. Some people may not live to see the story end, so he should consider this as well. I honestly don't agree with him on this.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
my mistake looks like Feitan Rising Sun.
 
Last edited:
Top