Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
His work on Volume 37 is done so it should be the cover page of a chapter. 401 or 402.

Your avatar is from a cover page for example.
I was thinking the same thing, but I wanted to post a different image of my avatar I don't know why :xp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 
Last edited:

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
I was thinking the same thing, but I wanted to post a different image of my avatar I don't know why :xp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh god Togashi is the opposite of other mangaka lol. Some chapters are like your reading a chapter of novel.
 

_goshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
224
Reaction score
456
Age
38
Country
Antarctica
Always need my daily dose of hyperbole.
Sorry for the OT, but I just paid attention to your signature. So good.
I hope to see it changed once publication resumes :D
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Sorry for the OT, but I just paid attention to your signature. So good.
I hope to see it changed once publication resumes :D
And I won't need to look for what to put since it's trended a couple of times on Twitter when people thought it'd returned.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil

what a pity :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hoping he finds the drawing brush and that he's not that kind of person who clings to some object because without it, he can't draw.
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looks like a hand.

Wondering when we will see the first of these chapters.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
If it is Fetian Rising Sun wonder who he's using it against? Hisoka, Mafia or Zodiacs?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, that would be against Hisoka or a Mafia.

But I don't think Rising Sun is a move he'd use on the BW. We know he has other techniques with Pain Packer.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is technically off topic but since this is the hangout thread and there's no chapter out yet
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in checking out a preview for a comic I am working on.

Sewer Boy Preview

Warning: Contains violence and language (though if you are already reading HxH you should probably be fine)

The comic is called Sewer Boy and it's going to be about a boy who falls in The Sewer and he has to fight the monsters that live in there.

I appreciate any feed back on the comic whether good or bad. Thank you for your time.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you think we will see the cover art before
November?
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Do you think we will see the cover art before
November?
It should only come out when they announced the return of the serialization of the ten chapters. The chapters should be released two or three weeks before volume 37 goes on sale.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How strange they announce the volume before the chapters.
 
Top